Josh Gordon suspended....again
-
The #Browns have suspended WR Josh Gordon for violating team rules.
-
Browns suspend WR Josh Gordon for the season finale for a violation of team rules, as he missed Monday's walkthrough practice.
-
Was told the same. RT @MikeSilver: I'm told Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon were both absent from the Browns' walkthrough today.
-
Was told the same. RT @MikeSilver: I'm told Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon were both absent from the Browns' walkthrough today.
Was told the same. RT @MikeSilver: I'm told Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon were both absent from the Browns' walkthrough today.
Manziel's on IR
-
Yeah, I wasn't sure if he needed to be there?
-
This doesn't surprise me at all. Guy has talent but is a thug. Get rid of him.
-
You know who doesn't miss walkthroughs? Connor Shaw, the WARRIOR
In all seriousness, I think the weed suspension was blown out of proportion. This isn't good either, but I hope we keep Gordon.
-
he was probably just out getting high, it's no big deal
-
I just don't know what's going on anymore
-
I just saw it on Facebook and would really like to see some sort of verification. I don't mean to sound like Woody but I'd like to see the actual evidence.
WSS
-
Gordon might be legitimately Retarded.
-
I just saw it on Facebook and would really like to see some sort of verification. I don't mean to sound like Woody but I'd like to see the actual evidence.
WSS
I just saw it on Facebook and would really like to see some sort of verification. I don't mean to sound like Woody but I'd like to see the actual evidence.
WSS
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12083760/josh-gordon-suspended-cleveland-browns-season-finale
-
I just saw it on Facebook and would really like to see some sort of verification. I don't mean to sound like Woody but I'd like to see the actual evidence.
WSS
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12083760/josh-gordon-suspended-cleveland-browns-season-finale
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12083760/josh-gordon-suspended-cleveland-browns-season-finale
Well it's not the Blaze or The Daily Show but... Thanks Diehard.

WSS
-
Is the problem with our scout management?
Did we clean house with the old regime? How is possible we are always left with drafting the same type of mofos time and time.
I just don't get it...
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12083760/josh-gordon-suspended-cleveland-browns-season-finale
Well it's not the Blaze or The Daily Show but... Thanks Diehard.

WSS
Well it's not the Blaze or The Daily Show but... Thanks Diehard.

WSS
I think it just posted on Right Wing news......
-
Manziel was not on IR on Monday, I would think he was required to be there as well.
Had trouble locating them? Lol.
Manziel, Gilbert, Gordon, West ... we have four players on the All-Punk team.
Z
Zombo said:
Manziel was not on IR on Monday, I would think he was required to be there as well.
Had trouble locating them? Lol.
Manziel, Gilbert, Gordon, West ... we have four players on the All-Punk team.
Z
what does monday have to do with the suspension?
-
OH no!
Q: What kind of team ARE we without Gordon?
A: Better than the 3-14 we are WITH him in the lineup this year & last. We were better without him both years.
PLAY LIKE A BROWN?.. I think not.
Conclusion: IMHO, Mr Gordon really hasn't helped this team.
Mike
-
Wow, when it rains...,
Some serious considerations for this team as we move into the offseason. What looked stable is now seriously misaligned. If I'm Haslam, I would say let's get people here that want to be here and want to practice and play hard. If it takes one step back to move two steps forward, let's do it. We don't need players that see themselves as more important than the team itself. This is a blue collar town and we want players that represent the notion of playing like a Brown. Time to spend money on a few key FA's and then a good draft to complement. Gordon might be gone. JM and JG have one more year to prove themselves or they are gone as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login