Skip to content

Josh Gordon suspended....again

The Browns Board
78 37 4.0k
  • @westside-steve said:

    Well it's not the Blaze or The Daily Show but... Thanks Diehard.

    πŸ™‚

    WSS

    I think it just posted on Right Wing news......

  • Manziel was not on IR on Monday, I would think he was required to be there as well.

    Had trouble locating them? Lol.

    Manziel, Gilbert, Gordon, West ... we have four players on the All-Punk team.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Manziel was not on IR on Monday, I would think he was required to be there as well.

    Had trouble locating them? Lol.

    Manziel, Gilbert, Gordon, West ... we have four players on the All-Punk team.

    Z

    what does monday have to do with the suspension?

  • OH no!

    Q: What kind of team ARE we without Gordon?

    A: Better than the 3-14 we are WITH him in the lineup this year & last. We were better without him both years.

    PLAY LIKE A BROWN?.. I think not.

    Conclusion: IMHO, Mr Gordon really hasn't helped this team.

    Mike

  • Wow, when it rains...,

    Some serious considerations for this team as we move into the offseason. What looked stable is now seriously misaligned. If I'm Haslam, I would say let's get people here that want to be here and want to practice and play hard. If it takes one step back to move two steps forward, let's do it. We don't need players that see themselves as more important than the team itself. This is a blue collar town and we want players that represent the notion of playing like a Brown. Time to spend money on a few key FA's and then a good draft to complement. Gordon might be gone. JM and JG have one more year to prove themselves or they are gone as well.

  • Should have drafted Watkins. Kid has almost over 1,000 yards with horrible QBs in his rookie season. This team has just collapsed...

  • Wow, when it rains...,

    Some serious considerations for this team as we move into the offseason. What looked stable is now seriously misaligned. If I'm Haslam, I would say let's get people here that want to be here and want to practice and play hard. If it takes one step back to move two steps forward, let's do it. We don't need players that see themselves as more important than the team itself. This is a blue collar town and we want players that represent the notion of playing like a Brown. Time to spend money on a few key FA's and then a good draft to complement. Gordon might be gone. JM and JG have one more year to prove themselves or they are gone as well.

    @frenchie said:

    Wow, when it rains...,

    Some serious considerations for this team as we move into the offseason. What looked stable is now seriously misaligned. If I'm Haslam, I would say let's get people here that want to be here and want to practice and play hard. If it takes one step back to move two steps forward, let's do it. We don't need players that see themselves as more important than the team itself. This is a blue collar town and we want players that represent the notion of playing like a Brown. Time to spend money on a few key FA's and then a good draft to complement. Gordon might be gone. JM and JG have one more year to prove themselves or they are gone as well.

    I'd say Gordon is definitely gone.

  • I don't want him here anymore. I don't care how much natural talent he has. Players like this are cancer to a team.

  • maybe the root of the problem starts above the players this sounds like a page out of the Crennel Country Club

  • Give him a piss test Monday, bet he fails.

  • Should have drafted Watkins. Kid has almost over 1,000 yards with horrible QBs in his rookie season. This team has just collapsed...

    @itoldyou said:

    Should have drafted Watkins. Kid has almost over 1,000 yards with horrible QBs in his rookie season. This team has just collapsed...

    gordon went to the Pro Bowl with Weeeden, Campbell and Hoyer.

    WSS

  • Zombo said:

    Manziel was not on IR on Monday, I would think he was required to be there as well.

    Had trouble locating them? Lol.

    Manziel, Gilbert, Gordon, West ... we have four players on the All-Punk team.

    Z

    what does monday have to do with the suspension?

    @topdawg31 said:

    what does monday have to do with the suspension?

    Oh, I misread the news. I thought they were both missing from "Monday's walk through".

    That wouldn't make sense.

    Sorry for calling Johnny a punk.

    Not really

    Zombo

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well it's not the Blaze or The Daily Show but... Thanks Diehard.

    πŸ™‚

    WSS

    ... You're just being an idiot now.

  • Manziel does no wrong.

  • I don't think I have ever seen a situation where a more talented player was such a bonehead and constantly screwing his team over by his blatant stupidity. At this point it makes little difference as it's Week 17 and we're out of it but all this does is force the front office to evaluate the situation and likely move him for a horrendous rear ending in return. This guy is, literally, the Ebby Calvin LaLoosh of the NFL (before Crash came to town).

  • Pretty clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Seems like a team that is lacking leadership. Something is not right about this team. Rookies under performing, calling teammates out in the media, offense undisciplined, defense giving up and players missing meetings.

    Blame falls on the head coach for all that you listed

  • Pretty clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland.

    @cuwoohio said:

    Pretty clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland.

    He has an attitude that I doubt any coach wants on his team. He will probably end up with the Raiders or Cincinnati.

  • @cuwoohio said:

    Pretty clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland.

    He has an attitude that I doubt any coach wants on his team. He will probably end up with the Raiders or Cincinnati.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    He has an attitude that I doubt any coach wants on his team. He will probably end up with the Raiders or Cincinnati.

    Have to add the Patriots in there too. They have a track record of bringing in troublesome players and either brain washing them or hitting them in the head enough times to make them compliant. I could definitely see the Patriots looking to rip us off for him. They've done it enough times to other teams that I would not be surprised if they tried it here if he goes on the block.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Seems like a team that is lacking leadership. Something is not right about this team. Rookies under performing, calling teammates out in the media, offense undisciplined, defense giving up and players missing meetings.

    Defense giving up? Did you watch the game last week?

    Rookies are punks and deserved to be called out by the veterans, and deserve to be sat by the coaches.

    I don't see anything wrong with how these coaches are handling things, seems to me like they are right on top of things as opposed to letting these punks get away with being punks.

    You are trying to find an angle to make an excuse for Manziel.

    He just sucked, plain and simple and it is nobody's fault but his own that he was unprepared. That's why they didn't start him until they really had no excuse not to. We handed him the keys and wrecked the car coming out of the driveway.

    Zombo

  • Funny thing is, he doesnt get credit for an accrued season now. Only a restricted free agent at the end of next year.