Josh Gordon suspended....again
-
Wow, when it rains...,
Some serious considerations for this team as we move into the offseason. What looked stable is now seriously misaligned. If I'm Haslam, I would say let's get people here that want to be here and want to practice and play hard. If it takes one step back to move two steps forward, let's do it. We don't need players that see themselves as more important than the team itself. This is a blue collar town and we want players that represent the notion of playing like a Brown. Time to spend money on a few key FA's and then a good draft to complement. Gordon might be gone. JM and JG have one more year to prove themselves or they are gone as well.
Wow, when it rains...,
Some serious considerations for this team as we move into the offseason. What looked stable is now seriously misaligned. If I'm Haslam, I would say let's get people here that want to be here and want to practice and play hard. If it takes one step back to move two steps forward, let's do it. We don't need players that see themselves as more important than the team itself. This is a blue collar town and we want players that represent the notion of playing like a Brown. Time to spend money on a few key FA's and then a good draft to complement. Gordon might be gone. JM and JG have one more year to prove themselves or they are gone as well.
I'd say Gordon is definitely gone.
-
I don't want him here anymore. I don't care how much natural talent he has. Players like this are cancer to a team.
-
maybe the root of the problem starts above the players this sounds like a page out of the Crennel Country Club
-
Give him a piss test Monday, bet he fails.
-
Should have drafted Watkins. Kid has almost over 1,000 yards with horrible QBs in his rookie season. This team has just collapsed...
-
Zombo said:
Manziel was not on IR on Monday, I would think he was required to be there as well.
Had trouble locating them? Lol.
Manziel, Gilbert, Gordon, West ... we have four players on the All-Punk team.
Z
what does monday have to do with the suspension?
what does monday have to do with the suspension?
Oh, I misread the news. I thought they were both missing from "Monday's walk through".
That wouldn't make sense.
Sorry for calling Johnny a punk.
Not really
Zombo
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12083760/josh-gordon-suspended-cleveland-browns-season-finale
Well it's not the Blaze or The Daily Show but... Thanks Diehard.

WSS
Well it's not the Blaze or The Daily Show but... Thanks Diehard.

WSS
... You're just being an idiot now.
-
Manziel does no wrong.
-
I don't think I have ever seen a situation where a more talented player was such a bonehead and constantly screwing his team over by his blatant stupidity. At this point it makes little difference as it's Week 17 and we're out of it but all this does is force the front office to evaluate the situation and likely move him for a horrendous rear ending in return. This guy is, literally, the Ebby Calvin LaLoosh of the NFL (before Crash came to town).
-
Pretty clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Seems like a team that is lacking leadership. Something is not right about this team. Rookies under performing, calling teammates out in the media, offense undisciplined, defense giving up and players missing meetings.
Blame falls on the head coach for all that you listed
-
-
He has an attitude that I doubt any coach wants on his team. He will probably end up with the Raiders or Cincinnati.
Have to add the Patriots in there too. They have a track record of bringing in troublesome players and either brain washing them or hitting them in the head enough times to make them compliant. I could definitely see the Patriots looking to rip us off for him. They've done it enough times to other teams that I would not be surprised if they tried it here if he goes on the block.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Seems like a team that is lacking leadership. Something is not right about this team. Rookies under performing, calling teammates out in the media, offense undisciplined, defense giving up and players missing meetings.
Defense giving up? Did you watch the game last week?
Rookies are punks and deserved to be called out by the veterans, and deserve to be sat by the coaches.
I don't see anything wrong with how these coaches are handling things, seems to me like they are right on top of things as opposed to letting these punks get away with being punks.
You are trying to find an angle to make an excuse for Manziel.
He just sucked, plain and simple and it is nobody's fault but his own that he was unprepared. That's why they didn't start him until they really had no excuse not to. We handed him the keys and wrecked the car coming out of the driveway.
Zombo
-
-
I usually wish everyone not in a steeler uniform the best, especially guys on our team, but this dude is just piece of shit squandering his talents. I hope we get whatever we can for him and then he pops dirty again 2 weeks later and king Roger bans him for life. Just another joker who had one career season with the Browns.
-
Excellent.
Isn't Hawkins injured as well?
Lets run the singke wing option with Shaw, Crow And West.
Assuming West felt like participating this week.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Excellent.
Isn't Hawkins injured as well?
Lets run the singke wing option with Shaw, Crow And West.
Assuming West felt like participating this week.
Zombo
This is a general response, Zombo, a response to the situation, not the poster.
I like to say that we are all hypocrites. We just choose WHAT we decide to be hypocritical about and WHEN is the time we do it.
Let's play the blame game?
Why was Farmer, basically, canonized by the press prior to being elevated to the role of GM, and, why do so many posters believe his track record has been anything but another disaster following disaster after disaster since 1999?
Just trying to be objective here.
-
Was told the same. RT @MikeSilver: I'm told Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon were both absent from the Browns' walkthrough today.
Was told the same. RT @MikeSilver: I'm told Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon were both absent from the Browns' walkthrough today.
they're both out bonging it up together...phwwhahahahahaaaaaa....
-
Could've been they suspended him to keep him another year as a restricted FA. This suspension means he'll only play 5 games, and by contract you have to play 6 games to be accredited as a full season. Coincidence?
-
I don't think I have ever seen a situation where a more talented player was such a bonehead and constantly screwing his team over by his blatant stupidity. At this point it makes little difference as it's Week 17 and we're out of it but all this does is force the front office to evaluate the situation and likely move him for a horrendous rear ending in return. This guy is, literally, the Ebby Calvin LaLoosh of the NFL (before Crash came to town).
I don't think I have ever seen a situation where a more talented player was such a bonehead and constantly screwing his team over by his blatant stupidity. At this point it makes little difference as it's Week 17 and we're out of it but all this does is force the front office to evaluate the situation and likely move him for a horrendous rear ending in return. This guy is, literally, the Ebby Calvin LaLoosh of the NFL (before Crash came to town).
and there are folks on this board that want to keep bonghead around....heheheheeeee....hokesy dokesy...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login