Skip to content

Josh Gordon suspended....again

The Browns Board
78 37 4.0k
  • Pretty clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland.

    @cuwoohio said:

    Pretty clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland.

    He has an attitude that I doubt any coach wants on his team. He will probably end up with the Raiders or Cincinnati.

  • @cuwoohio said:

    Pretty clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland.

    He has an attitude that I doubt any coach wants on his team. He will probably end up with the Raiders or Cincinnati.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    He has an attitude that I doubt any coach wants on his team. He will probably end up with the Raiders or Cincinnati.

    Have to add the Patriots in there too. They have a track record of bringing in troublesome players and either brain washing them or hitting them in the head enough times to make them compliant. I could definitely see the Patriots looking to rip us off for him. They've done it enough times to other teams that I would not be surprised if they tried it here if he goes on the block.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Seems like a team that is lacking leadership. Something is not right about this team. Rookies under performing, calling teammates out in the media, offense undisciplined, defense giving up and players missing meetings.

    Defense giving up? Did you watch the game last week?

    Rookies are punks and deserved to be called out by the veterans, and deserve to be sat by the coaches.

    I don't see anything wrong with how these coaches are handling things, seems to me like they are right on top of things as opposed to letting these punks get away with being punks.

    You are trying to find an angle to make an excuse for Manziel.

    He just sucked, plain and simple and it is nobody's fault but his own that he was unprepared. That's why they didn't start him until they really had no excuse not to. We handed him the keys and wrecked the car coming out of the driveway.

    Zombo

  • Funny thing is, he doesnt get credit for an accrued season now. Only a restricted free agent at the end of next year.

  • I usually wish everyone not in a steeler uniform the best, especially guys on our team, but this dude is just piece of shit squandering his talents. I hope we get whatever we can for him and then he pops dirty again 2 weeks later and king Roger bans him for life. Just another joker who had one career season with the Browns.

  • Excellent.

    Isn't Hawkins injured as well?

    Lets run the singke wing option with Shaw, Crow And West.

    Assuming West felt like participating this week.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Excellent.

    Isn't Hawkins injured as well?

    Lets run the singke wing option with Shaw, Crow And West.

    Assuming West felt like participating this week.

    Zombo

    This is a general response, Zombo, a response to the situation, not the poster.

    I like to say that we are all hypocrites. We just choose WHAT we decide to be hypocritical about and WHEN is the time we do it.

    Let's play the blame game?

    Why was Farmer, basically, canonized by the press prior to being elevated to the role of GM, and, why do so many posters believe his track record has been anything but another disaster following disaster after disaster since 1999?

    Just trying to be objective here.



  • Was told the same. RT @MikeSilver: I'm told Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon were both absent from the Browns' walkthrough today.


    @londonbrown said:

    Was told the same. RT @MikeSilver: I'm told Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon were both absent from the Browns' walkthrough today.

    they're both out bonging it up together...phwwhahahahahaaaaaa....

  • Could've been they suspended him to keep him another year as a restricted FA. This suspension means he'll only play 5 games, and by contract you have to play 6 games to be accredited as a full season. Coincidence?

  • I don't think I have ever seen a situation where a more talented player was such a bonehead and constantly screwing his team over by his blatant stupidity. At this point it makes little difference as it's Week 17 and we're out of it but all this does is force the front office to evaluate the situation and likely move him for a horrendous rear ending in return. This guy is, literally, the Ebby Calvin LaLoosh of the NFL (before Crash came to town).

    @brownsfan11 said:

    I don't think I have ever seen a situation where a more talented player was such a bonehead and constantly screwing his team over by his blatant stupidity. At this point it makes little difference as it's Week 17 and we're out of it but all this does is force the front office to evaluate the situation and likely move him for a horrendous rear ending in return. This guy is, literally, the Ebby Calvin LaLoosh of the NFL (before Crash came to town).

    and there are folks on this board that want to keep bonghead around....heheheheeeee....hokesy dokesy...

  • Funny thing is, he doesnt get credit for an accrued season now. Only a restricted free agent at the end of next year.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Funny thing is, he doesnt get credit for an accrued season now. Only a restricted free agent at the end of next year.

    just read that, looks like he is stuck or trade bait.

  • Could've been they suspended him to keep him another year as a restricted FA. This suspension means he'll only play 5 games, and by contract you have to play 6 games to be accredited as a full season. Coincidence?

    @adoug319 said:

    Could've been they suspended him to keep him another year as a restricted FA. This suspension means he'll only play 5 games, and by contract you have to play 6 games to be accredited as a full season. Coincidence?

    NFLPA would get that overturned, Browns had every right to suspend for his no show this morning.

  • I got a great idea...draft his replacement....oh wait, are we too late for that?

  • I just saw it on Facebook and would really like to see some sort of verification. I don't mean to sound like Woody but I'd like to see the actual evidence.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I just saw it on Facebook and would really like to see some sort of verification. I don't mean to sound like Woody but I'd like to see the actual evidence.

    WSS

    it was shown on the bottom scroll bar on espn...so there is your verification...

  • Excellent.

    Isn't Hawkins injured as well?

    Lets run the singke wing option with Shaw, Crow And West.

    Assuming West felt like participating this week.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Excellent.

    Isn't Hawkins injured as well?

    Lets run the singke wing option with Shaw, Crow And West.

    Assuming West felt like participating this week.

    Zombo

    we have such a wonderful franchise...hehehehehehee...

  • Could've been they suspended him to keep him another year as a restricted FA. This suspension means he'll only play 5 games, and by contract you have to play 6 games to be accredited as a full season. Coincidence?

    @adoug319 said:

    Could've been they suspended him to keep him another year as a restricted FA. This suspension means he'll only play 5 games, and by contract you have to play 6 games to be accredited as a full season. Coincidence?

    great lets keep him around so he can show his crybaby bongsmoking attitude for another yr....with our moronic f.o., they probably will

  • My daughter said she was at the Barley house around 11:30 and Gordon and Manziel were there together. She said they left before her though.

  • Well if you read the articles, they clearly stated that they did talk face to face. All of them. It's wasn't done through the media.

  • Been saying it all year... The guy is a selfish immature prick.

  • This franchise is laughable

  • Gordon is a mess. Watching him this season makes me wonder how he did so well last year. He seems destined for a fall. Hopefully he responds well and is motivated for next year, but that would be a surprise.

    Wasn't it manzier who has seen him driving like a madman? He seems like he has a death wish.