Skip to content

Pettine "GONE" Per Chuck Booms!

Locked The Browns Board
66 31 3.2k
  • Booms is an IDIOT!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @browns149 said:

    Booms is an IDIOT!

    No ones denying that...

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I hope not. I'm sure there are better coaches out there, but you just can't keep firing people and start over every year.

    Dump JF, trade Gordon, keep the coach.

  • R ramblin wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I doubt this clown has any reliable sources. But if there is ANY thought about letting this guy go, it would be a total shame. The whole season has been tanked over a QB that I guarantee you he didn't want and knew couldn't play.

  • I hope not. I'm sure there are better coaches out there, but you just can't keep firing people and start over every year.

    Dump JF, trade Gordon, keep the coach.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @bob806 said:

    I hope not. I'm sure there are better coaches out there, but you just can't keep firing people and start over every year.

    Dump JF, trade Gordon, keep the coach.

    Take Gilbert with them. He is inactive today for being late to meetings IDIOT!!!!!!!!

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #7

    Would be absolutely shocked if Pettine was let go, though it was already known Chud was gone right before kickoff week 17 last year.

    But some bar tender probably not the best source.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Hate to see it but wouldn't be surprised at any this organization does

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Just turned on tailgate and DAMN the Bone Lady is getting fat

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Not going to happen, just trying to generate TV traffic.

  • R ramblin wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Any pics of her not boned up?!?

  • Booms is an IDIOT!

    Nuckin FutzN Nuckin Futz wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @browns149 said:

    Booms is an IDIOT!

    ^^^^^^^^ This +1

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Idiotic...

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    HA.........eff.

    bunch of morons.

    how do you guys act when there is actual sunshine shining?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    got a six pack says pettine ISN"T gone.

    anyone?

    then shut your fucking pie holes faggots.

  • got a six pack says pettine ISN"T gone.

    anyone?

    then shut your fucking pie holes faggots.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #16

    @miktoxic said:

    got a six pack says pettine ISN"T gone.

    anyone?

    then shut your fucking pie holes faggots.

    I hope he stays. I've been impressed with his hard nose discipline. Especially dealing with the selfish idiots on this team

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @everlastingxxx said:

    I would be shocked if he is one and done. I do think something is seriously wrong internally with this team. Team has quit and that's not good.

    isn't this just common sense to anyone but me?

    jumping jehosaphats. where as some teams that have already clinched a playoff spot, other teams are playing not to get hurt, or in the case of the browns.....MORE hurt. if i were farmer and pettine i'd sit all the friggin starters and throw in every bum you might think can even play a lick.

    'lost the locker room' and 'this team has quit'. uh, YEAH! when you're on the ground getting kicked in the face sooner or later you might want to cover up your face...........ya think?

    homos.

    this team is fine. i'm happy as shit how this year turned out and only see massive improvement next year. you crying fucking marys need to find another sport or another team to root for. your game is getting old and tired.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    I would be shocked if he is one and done. I do think something is seriously wrong internally with this team. Team has quit and that's not good.

    isn't this just common sense to anyone but me?

    jumping jehosaphats. where as some teams that have already clinched a playoff spot, other teams are playing not to get hurt, or in the case of the browns.....MORE hurt. if i were farmer and pettine i'd sit all the friggin starters and throw in every bum you might think can even play a lick.

    'lost the locker room' and 'this team has quit'. uh, YEAH! when you're on the ground getting kicked in the face sooner or later you might want to cover up your face...........ya think?

    homos.

    this team is fine. i'm happy as shit how this year turned out and only see massive improvement next year. you crying fucking marys need to find another sport or another team to root for. your game is getting old and tired.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @miktoxic said:

    isn't this just common sense to anyone but me?

    jumping jehosaphats. where as some teams that have already clinched a playoff spot, other teams are playing not to get hurt, or in the case of the browns.....MORE hurt. if i were farmer and pettine i'd sit all the friggin starters and throw in every bum you might think can even play a lick.

    'lost the locker room' and 'this team has quit'. uh, YEAH! when you're on the ground getting kicked in the face sooner or later you might want to cover up your face...........ya think?

    homos.

    this team is fine. i'm happy as shit how this year turned out and only see massive improvement next year. you crying fucking marys need to find another sport or another team to root for. your game is getting old and tired.

    Have another beer... go ahead...

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    If I was on the ground getting kicked in the face, I would try to get up and fight.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    More TMZ to follow......

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #21

    When the Browns fired Chudzinski I had delusions of some great coaches coming here to replace him. I soon discovered they all went to other teams or turned down the Browns flat out. Why? It has to be our history since 99 with the merry go round of coaches. I was getting worried until they hired Pettine whom the Browns had done their homework on and got the best coach possible. If they don't give this coach time to build this team it will just be another huge mistake by this organization. I personally don't buy they will let him go after only 1 year. If they would let Pettine go after 1 year good luck on getting a better coach. (and Pettine will go to another club and do just fine)

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Who in there right mind would want to come coach in Cleveland after they let their coaches go after one season (and an improved one).