Skip to content

Dumb and Dumber III

The Browns Board
14 10 1.5k
  • I didn't want Manziel, but was hoping I was wrong when we drafted him... I wasn't. Seriously, I usually give guys the benefit of the doubt and I usually would give a guy more than 1.5 games before giving up on him, but this kid is different. I would LOVE it if Farmer grew some balls and traded him for a draft pick... He's never going to get it...

    I'm about there with Gordon as well...

  • I thought you were kidding so I went to cleveland.com. It's true. Johnny threw a bash on Friday and they were too hung over the next day. What kind of a teammate encourages his wide receiver who has been suspended all year to party down? Do you really think Manziel is the future if he's already a bad influence? Sheesh!

  • Notice who shows up for the party. The three guys on the team who have have contributed nothing all year. What was it? A bitch fest?

    Whoa is me! These guys aren't down trodden brothers. They're in the NFL ! Which for these three it stands for Not For Long. After giving Gordon the benefit of the doubt all year he does this to his coaches and team? I wouldn't be surprised if all three are gone next year. I sure hope so.

  • I didn't want Manziel, but was hoping I was wrong when we drafted him... I wasn't. Seriously, I usually give guys the benefit of the doubt and I usually would give a guy more than 1.5 games before giving up on him, but this kid is different. I would LOVE it if Farmer grew some balls and traded him for a draft pick... He's never going to get it...

    I'm about there with Gordon as well...

    @thenew23 said:

    I didn't want Manziel, but was hoping I was wrong when we drafted him... I wasn't. Seriously, I usually give guys the benefit of the doubt and I usually would give a guy more than 1.5 games before giving up on him, but this kid is different. I would LOVE it if Farmer grew some balls and traded him for a draft pick... He's never going to get it...

    I'm about there with Gordon as well...

    And who would trade for JM ?

  • @thenew23 said:

    I didn't want Manziel, but was hoping I was wrong when we drafted him... I wasn't. Seriously, I usually give guys the benefit of the doubt and I usually would give a guy more than 1.5 games before giving up on him, but this kid is different. I would LOVE it if Farmer grew some balls and traded him for a draft pick... He's never going to get it...

    I'm about there with Gordon as well...

    And who would trade for JM ?

    @paul-warfield said:

    And who would trade for JM ?

    Who cares? Anybody...

  • @paul-warfield said:

    And who would trade for JM ?

    Who cares? Anybody...

    @thenew23 said:

    Who cares? Anybody...

    No, I think the point was who would want to trade for him? Which of the other 31 NFL teams are thinking, man we could really use Johnny Manziel......crickets

  • @thenew23 said:

    Who cares? Anybody...

    No, I think the point was who would want to trade for him? Which of the other 31 NFL teams are thinking, man we could really use Johnny Manziel......crickets

    @baconhound said:

    No, I think the point was who would want to trade for him? Which of the other 31 NFL teams are thinking, man we could really use Johnny Manziel......crickets

    Yes, that was what I poorly tried to express. TY BaconHound.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Unacceptable behavior by Manziel. Disappointing.

    As much as I really despise literally everything about Manziel I hoped on the field he worked hard and proved me wrong. Disappointing is a good summary. Neither him or Gordon seem to understand a real job and responsibility. They both need wake up calls and unfortunately to be effective that call is likely being "fired". A damn shame. Pretty sure Johnny was sporting beats on the sideline per game. Agree or not they are banned due to agreements with Bose. While minor on its own but with the collective body of work just another wtf.

    @jcam222 said:

    As much as I really despise literally everything about Manziel I hoped on the field he worked hard and proved me wrong. Disappointing is a good summary. Neither him or Gordon seem to understand a real job and responsibility. They both need wake up calls and unfortunately to be effective that call is likely being "fired". A damn shame. Pretty sure Johnny was sporting beats on the sideline per game. Agree or not they are banned due to agreements with Bose. While minor on its own but with the collective body of work just another wtf.

    I feel the same, jcam. JFF is so serious he's on Twitter during the game. If he's more interested in that shit- as one of the tag lines on another board says:

    Trade him for a six-pack-

    It doesn't even have to be cold."

    VesnaKociper said:

    Why do you guys get all fucking worked up over meaningless shit that has absolutely nothing to do with the Browns winning football games? What fucking difference does it make if Manziel shoes up or not? What fucking difference does it make if he is even in the State of Ohio on game day?

    Are some of you that fucking stupid that you think this guy has a future in the NFL? Jesus, Joseph and Mary, quit being so dense. This guy is taking the money and running. As long s some asshole franchise will pay him, he will collect. What he won't do, because he can't, is perform well in the NFL.

    Manziel blows.

    Master Ghoolie, I believe as usual, once again, you're ahead of the curve.

  • When I first read it, I also was looking for the punch line.

    Then, it was NOT a joke? Kids like these, they have no accountability,

    because they don't give a damn.

    They don't ...care - they are ENTITLED to be allowed to do whatever they want,

    flake off all they want, party all night long, never get around to really WORKING,

    because they are big shots in their own minds.

    That isn't going to change, at least in gordon's case. Gilbert may turn himself around,

    but Shaw made Manziel look like a drunken, stupified moron who couldn't care less about

    WORKING to become a leader.

    He's just really smart, smart enough to say the right things to become more and more enabled

    to keep doing his own selfish dumb things.

    Worked in college, shoulda known. Dammit, I wish that pick had been Garapollo.

    There, I mentioned Garapollo twice in one morning. Well, make it three times...

  • When I first read it, I also was looking for the punch line.

    Then, it was NOT a joke? Kids like these, they have no accountability,

    because they don't give a damn.

    They don't ...care - they are ENTITLED to be allowed to do whatever they want,

    flake off all they want, party all night long, never get around to really WORKING,

    because they are big shots in their own minds.

    That isn't going to change, at least in gordon's case. Gilbert may turn himself around,

    but Shaw made Manziel look like a drunken, stupified moron who couldn't care less about

    WORKING to become a leader.

    He's just really smart, smart enough to say the right things to become more and more enabled

    to keep doing his own selfish dumb things.

    Worked in college, shoulda known. Dammit, I wish that pick had been Garapollo.

    There, I mentioned Garapollo twice in one morning. Well, make it three times...

    @calfoxwc said:

    Worked in college, shoulda known. Dammit, I wish that pick had been Garapollo.

    There, I mentioned Garapollo twice in one morning. Well, make it three times...

    Lets trade for Garapollo, re-sign Hoyer, and sign Mallet.

    Full trifecta of Brady backups. 3 Brady backups = Brady * 1.5 ?