Skip to content

Browns Played Hard Today

The Browns Board
28 17 1.4k
  • The Browns played hard today. That is all I could ask for. They couldn't get it done in the fourth quarter but they made the Ravens work for it. With the Manziel, Gilbert and Gordon drama trying to drag this team down they responded pretty well all things considered. I just hope they give Pettine and company time to build this team.

  • Keep Pettine.

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    Resign: Gipson, Skrine, and Cameron.

    Draft: OL and defensive front 7

  • The Browns played hard today. That is all I could ask for. They couldn't get it done in the fourth quarter but they made the Ravens work for it. With the Manziel, Gilbert and Gordon drama trying to drag this team down they responded pretty well all things considered. I just hope they give Pettine and company time to build this team.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    The Browns played hard today. That is all I could ask for. They couldn't get it done in the fourth quarter but they made the Ravens work for it. With the Manziel, Gilbert and Gordon drama trying to drag this team down they responded pretty well all things considered. I just hope they give Pettine and company time to build this team.

    That's all a lot of people want week in and week out and unfortunately playing hard doesn't equal a win

  • Keep Pettine.

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    Resign: Gipson, Skrine, and Cameron.

    Draft: OL and defensive front 7

    @walterwhite said:

    Keep Pettine.

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    Resign: Gipson, Skrine, and Cameron.

    Draft: OL and defensive front 7

    Skrine can go to. I hope some team offers him big money so we don't resign him. HE SUCKS!!!!!

  • The Browns played hard today. That is all I could ask for. They couldn't get it done in the fourth quarter but they made the Ravens work for it. With the Manziel, Gilbert and Gordon drama trying to drag this team down they responded pretty well all things considered. I just hope they give Pettine and company time to build this team.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    The Browns played hard today. That is all I could ask for. They couldn't get it done in the fourth quarter but they made the Ravens work for it. With the Manziel, Gilbert and Gordon drama trying to drag this team down they responded pretty well all things considered. I just hope they give Pettine and company time to build this team.

    I agree. This has been overall a good season. We were relevant in December and it was a nice change to still be talking football instead of the draft this late in the season.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Keep Pettine.

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    Resign: Gipson, Skrine, and Cameron.

    Draft: OL and defensive front 7

    Skrine can go to. I hope some team offers him big money so we don't resign him. HE SUCKS!!!!!

    @browns149 said:

    Skrine can go to. I hope some team offers him big money so we don't resign him. HE SUCKS!!!!!

    That is the idea behind drafting Gilbert, you get a better DB at a cheaper price. Don't know how it will play out though

  • Keep Pettine.

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    Resign: Gipson, Skrine, and Cameron.

    Draft: OL and defensive front 7

    @walterwhite said:

    Keep Pettine.

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    Resign: Gipson, Skrine, and Cameron.

    Draft: OL and defensive front 7

    I'm keeping Gipson and Skrine for sure.

    Cameron depends on the price. HE played better the last two weeks but the injuries are a concern.

    I'm getting rid of everyone on your cut list except for Gilbert. I'll give him one more year. Hell he scored as many TD's as Manziel.

  • @browns149 said:

    Skrine can go to. I hope some team offers him big money so we don't resign him. HE SUCKS!!!!!

    That is the idea behind drafting Gilbert, you get a better DB at a cheaper price. Don't know how it will play out though

    @baconhound said:

    That is the idea behind drafting Gilbert, you get a better DB at a cheaper price. Don't know how it will play out though

    I can't see the Browns giving him Free agent corner money. That would be INSANE

  • Keep Pettine.

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    Resign: Gipson, Skrine, and Cameron.

    Draft: OL and defensive front 7

    @walterwhite said:

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 = Sure way to be a consistent loser

  • @baconhound said:

    That is the idea behind drafting Gilbert, you get a better DB at a cheaper price. Don't know how it will play out though

    I can't see the Browns giving him Free agent corner money. That would be INSANE

    @browns149 said:

    I can't see the Browns giving him Free agent corner money. That would be INSANE

    I agree but Gilbert is still a question mark.

  • @browns149 said:

    I can't see the Browns giving him Free agent corner money. That would be INSANE

    I agree but Gilbert is still a question mark.

    @baconhound said:

    I agree but Gilbert is still a question mark.

    He is a ? but we know Skrine isn't worth free agent money

  • @baconhound said:

    I agree but Gilbert is still a question mark.

    He is a ? but we know Skrine isn't worth free agent money

    @browns149 said:

    He is a ? but we know Skrine isn't worth free agent money

    This is true

  • Package Manziel and Gordon to the Cowboys. Keep Gilbert because the two playmates will be baby sat on another team. Let Cameron Jordan go he's one concussion away from retirement. Draft Eddie Goldman, Jaelen Strong.

  • Walter White saying we should cut Manziel??????? I don't know if I am asleep or the world is about to end!!!!! Welcome to reality, apparently you are out of the blue stuff.

  • Package Manziel and Gordon to the Cowboys. Keep Gilbert because the two playmates will be baby sat on another team. Let Cameron Jordan go he's one concussion away from retirement. Draft Eddie Goldman, Jaelen Strong.

    @opal312 said:

    Package Manziel and Gordon to the Cowboys. Keep Gilbert because the two playmates will be baby sat on another team. Let Cameron Jordan go he's one concussion away from retirement. Draft Eddie Goldman, Jaelen Strong.

    You are just like the commentator today.. Cameron Jordan is a defensive player for the saints.

  • Package Manziel and Gordon to the Cowboys. Keep Gilbert because the two playmates will be baby sat on another team. Let Cameron Jordan go he's one concussion away from retirement. Draft Eddie Goldman, Jaelen Strong.

    @opal312 said:

    Package Manziel and Gordon to the Cowboys. Keep Gilbert because the two playmates will be baby sat on another team. Let Cameron Jordan go he's one concussion away from retirement. Draft Eddie Goldman, Jaelen Strong.

    Even Jerry Jones isn't that crazy.

  • Browns played as hard as Manziel partied last night... ok that was lame but i don't care

  • VesnaKociper said:

    They played hard?

    Worth nothing.

    More than could be said vs. Cincinnati two weeks ago. Coincidence? I don't know, though I have a better idea thanks to Whitner after today's game.

  • @walterwhite said:

    But I would cut:

    Manziel, Gordon, Gilbert, Mingo, and Schwartz.

    1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 = Sure way to be a consistent loser

    @d-bone said:

    1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 = Sure way to be a consistent loser

    Did you forget you are replying to Walter?

    @browns149 said:

    He is a ? but we know Skrine isn't worth free agent money

    What is "free agent money"? It's doubtful any team sees him as a #1 CB, so he might be affordable, but signing Gipson has to have priority.

    VesnaKociper said:

    They played hard?

    Worth nothing.

    Absolutely wrong... and you were on such a roll. Playing hard shows character.

    Even without the character issues being raised about what was the future core of the franchise, including "the (onetime) future face of the franchise", effort in a meaningless game speaks volumes. However, in our current atmosphere the importance of effort is multiplied many times over.

  • @baconhound said:

    I agree but Gilbert is still a question mark.

    He is a ? but we know Skrine isn't worth free agent money

    @browns149 said:

    He is a ? but we know Skrine isn't worth free agent money

    I don't know that. And l agree with Tour that resigning Gipson is a priority.