What WE don't deserve!
-
I do have some faith that Haslem will do whatever he can do to change the losing culture that's been pervading in Cleveland since the return. I lay a lot of that at the feet of Randy Lerner who did not give a shit about football and just signed the checks. If your owner doesn't care why should anybody? While the cat is away the mice will play. Haslem may have been guilty of rolling the dice on a pick like manziel hoping he would provide instant spark and relevance but I hope he's learned a lesson that that sort of thing rarely works out and he's gonna have to take a different approach. But I DO think he is actively pressuring for a better team and more accountability. The guy doesn't want to be the owner of a losing franchise.
I do have some faith that Haslem will do whatever he can do to change the losing culture that's been pervading in Cleveland since the return. I lay a lot of that at the feet of Randy Lerner who did not give a shit about football and just signed the checks. If your owner doesn't care why should anybody? While the cat is away the mice will play. Haslem may have been guilty of rolling the dice on a pick like manziel hoping he would provide instant spark and relevance but I hope he's learned a lesson that that sort of thing rarely works out and he's gonna have to take a different approach. But I DO think he is actively pressuring for a better team and more accountability. The guy doesn't want to be the owner of a losing franchise.
I agree with your assessment.
-
They're going to debut new uniforms next season (god help us) and they're going to want some flashy players to fill those flashy new uniforms so I fear gordon and manziel will get a lesser punishment than they deserve.
-
They're going to debut new uniforms next season (god help us) and they're going to want some flashy players to fill those flashy new uniforms so I fear gordon and manziel will get a lesser punishment than they deserve.
They're going to debut new uniforms next season (god help us) and they're going to want some flashy players to fill those flashy new uniforms so I fear gordon and manziel will get a lesser punishment than they deserve.
see you can be really funny when you want to be.
-
-
I wouldn't like to pass on Schreff if he was there. He moves Schwartz inside and provides a excellent option if Joe T goes down.
-
-
Greco and Bito??? Didn't they wrestle in the WWWF in 70's as the Mongols?
Interesting VENOM useless fact: One of the original Mongols of the old WWWF Bolo Mongol later became the terror of the South and Mid-Atlantic The Masked Superstar then eventually AX of Demolition in WWE. He also spent a short time with Andre The Giant and Hulk Hogan as The Machines (AKA The Super Machine).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login