Skip to content

The Shit Can

The Browns Board
36 20 2.0k
  • Bears GM Emery gone

  • Bears GM Emery gone

    @londonbrown said:

    Bears GM Emery gone

    Along with anyone else who had any part in that Cutler contract, presumably, including the lawyers, accountants, and the secretary who typed it.

  • haha yep, Trestman gone too now.

  • Harbaugh to Michigan pretty much official now? So much for the losers who were getting wet thinking about replacing Pettine with him because "he wants to stay at the NFL level"

  • Harbaugh to Michigan pretty much official now? So much for the losers who were getting wet thinking about replacing Pettine with him because "he wants to stay at the NFL level"

    @bbedward said:

    Harbaugh to Michigan pretty much official now? So much for the losers who were getting wet thinking about replacing Pettine with him because "he wants to stay at the NFL level"

    Glad he's going to Michigan. Had a good team and completely lost it. Never understood the fascination with him

  • @bbedward said:

    Harbaugh to Michigan pretty much official now? So much for the losers who were getting wet thinking about replacing Pettine with him because "he wants to stay at the NFL level"

    Glad he's going to Michigan. Had a good team and completely lost it. Never understood the fascination with him

    @manzier said:

    Glad he's going to Michigan. Had a good team and completely lost it. Never understood the fascination with him

    Eh, he's a good coach. Took a 6-10 team to 13-3, then got to a couple NFC championships.

    He was mostly lost this year because his leaving was pretty well known. Had control issues with others in the organization.

  • Well, if the Browns are considering a change at OC, then Trestman may be one to watch.

    I know Shanny was chosen because of limited pickins, so do we make a change or just stick with him for continuity?

  • Well, if the Browns are considering a change at OC, then Trestman may be one to watch.

    I know Shanny was chosen because of limited pickins, so do we make a change or just stick with him for continuity?

    @mudfly said:

    Well, if the Browns are considering a change at OC, then Trestman may be one to watch.

    I know Shanny was chosen because of limited pickins, so do we make a change or just stick with him for continuity?

    Given we are still up in the air at QB, it's not a ridiculous suggestion...is it? 🙂

  • I see Shanny is being linked to the 49ers HC job!

  • I see Shanny is being linked to the 49ers HC job!

    @londonbrown said:

    I see Shanny is being linked to the 49ers HC job!

    Wow!...yes they are....Im amazed, really.....

  • I want him gone. Offense sucked because he tries to be too cute.

  • I see Shanny is being linked to the 49ers HC job!

    @londonbrown said:

    I see Shanny is being linked to the 49ers HC job!

    I heard that on the radio too.

    Other than his dad and the niners, does anyone really think that Shanny is HC material?

  • I have no idea why they would consider him in SF.

    But I hope he lands it.

  • When we were winning I thought he might get some looks but his game plan was exposed by bad play

  • They have some problems in SF that I doubt Shanny could handle at his young age.

  • They have some problems in SF that I doubt Shanny could handle at his young age.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    They have some problems in SF that I doubt Shanny could handle at his young age.

    I dont get it, but hope they take him anyway...

    I just dont see a leader of men in Shanny

  • @bbedward said:

    Harbaugh to Michigan pretty much official now? So much for the losers who were getting wet thinking about replacing Pettine with him because "he wants to stay at the NFL level"

    Glad he's going to Michigan. Had a good team and completely lost it. Never understood the fascination with him

    @manzier said:

    Glad he's going to Michigan. Had a good team and completely lost it. Never understood the fascination with him

    As of yesterday, he had the highest winning percentage of active NFL coaches. He also had the 5th highest winning percentage all time.

    The 49ers fans are generally pissed they lost him, but I don't mind...

  • Well, if the Browns are considering a change at OC, then Trestman may be one to watch.

    I know Shanny was chosen because of limited pickins, so do we make a change or just stick with him for continuity?

    I really do not want another scheme change on Offense, but...

    @mudfly said:

    Well, if the Browns are considering a change at OC, then Trestman may be one to watch.

    ... a Trestman/McCown reunion in CLE could be interesting.

  • Michigan is the big winner here. They now have hope in beating my beloved Ohio State. As for the 49ers, they have money and pedigree to get just about anyone they want. So why would they want Shanahanigan? My bet is they take Quinn from Seattle.

  • I curious to see who an established team like the 49ers goes after in a head coach, their process of hiring him and the protocol they use.

    Should be an interesting comparison to how things have been handled in Cleveland for years.