Bryan Hoyer open to returning to Browns
-
I don't think any coach in good conscience could promise a quarterback he'll start no matter how he performs.
WSS
I mean I agree, I more meant he's be signing the contract knowing he's the guy going into the preseason. None of the training camp battle stuff we've come to love.
-
I just find it funny we call the only browns qb with a winning record in decades a backup qb. He's definitely a starter.
While hoyer may not be "elite" or "franchise" he's the best option we have and there's noone upcoming I see that is a better option.
I wish we had an elite or franchise qb but the fact is there are about 5 guys in the world who can claim that title.
If you can't protect the qb and/or run well, you're gonna have a bad time.
Manziel is a bust, has zero NFL skills, and is not a leader.
Shaw is undersized and may be built of the same stuff as hoyer. But that isn't such a bad thing.
Hoyer is our best option.
-
there was a qb on the cfl that last year was a stud up there. bring him in for a tryout. i think his contact might be up up there.
-
Doesn't add much to the conversation, but there it is.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



