Alex Mack
-
We signed Alex to a one year deal this past year to match the Jaguars offer. Is he going to be a free agent now? He should be considered a must sign for , long term contact.
-
I say resign him and draft a kid he can teach for his backup. We sure can use another guy that knows how to play the position well.
-
They signed Mack to a 5 year/$42 million deal.
-
They signed Mack to a 5 year/$42 million deal.
They signed Mack to a 5 year/$42 million deal.
I seem to remember that. I still say draft a C and let him learn from the best.
-
we're going to have to draft a C as mcdonald is shit and there's no guarantee mack will come back from the injury in pro-bowl form.
-
we're going to have to draft a C as mcdonald is shit and there's no guarantee mack will come back from the injury in pro-bowl form.
-
We have Mack 4 yrs. McDonald to small to face any Nose Tackle. I thought Seymour was better than McDonald till Seymour went down. If we use a VALUEABLE pick on a Center. Make it a Value where he can play Guard or Tackle also. Only plays C not Value at this time. Unless has potential to be better than McDonald And Seymour who I believe needs help in size, Technique and footwork. No more wasted picks PLEASE..
-
We have Mack 4 yrs. McDonald to small to face any Nose Tackle. I thought Seymour was better than McDonald till Seymour went down. If we use a VALUEABLE pick on a Center. Make it a Value where he can play Guard or Tackle also. Only plays C not Value at this time. Unless has potential to be better than McDonald And Seymour who I believe needs help in size, Technique and footwork. No more wasted picks PLEASE..
Cam Erving from FSU is an option here. Can play all 5 positionsWe have Mack 4 yrs. McDonald to small to face any Nose Tackle. I thought Seymour was better than McDonald till Seymour went down. If we use a VALUEABLE pick on a Center. Make it a Value where he can play Guard or Tackle also. Only plays C not Value at this time. Unless has potential to be better than McDonald And Seymour who I believe needs help in size, Technique and footwork. No more wasted picks PLEASE..
-
Mack can opt out next year.
http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2014/4/12/5608798/breakdown-of-alex-macks-contract-with-the-browns
We are idiots if we don't extend him to a lifetime deal like Thomas.
Zombo
-
we're going to have to draft a C as mcdonald is shit and there's no guarantee mack will come back from the injury in pro-bowl form.
we're going to have to draft a C as mcdonald is shit and there's no guarantee mack will come back from the injury in pro-bowl form.
Draft a C capable guy maybe, but even that is more limiting than needed. Greco showed he could handle C; problem was we had no OG to fill in for him. I still maintain Bito could step in.
Zombo said:
Mack can opt out next year.
Interesting... seems to say, "Alex, we are going to build a winner here, but if you do not see it by end of 2015, then you are free to go."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login