Skip to content

Question

College Football Forum
64 11 2.9k
  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Lol ok. Pat shurmur could've coached that team to a Super Bowl WIN, not just one appearance with a loss. He bolted as soon as things got tough.

    Uummm.... Look at 49ers before Harbaugh and after Harbaugh. I realize you're an OSU fan, and you're trying to discredit Michigan however you can, but don't be an idiot. He built that team up, it was not very good before then.

    @mld-woody said:

    Uummm.... Look at 49ers before Harbaugh and after Harbaugh. I realize you're an OSU fan, and you're trying to discredit Michigan however you can, but don't be an idiot. He built that team up, it was not very good before then.

    And it's not a very good team that he's leaving.

    As soon as he figured out Colin Kap was extremely overrated and his team wasn't good anymore, he bolted

  • Michigan, LOL.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Uummm.... Look at 49ers before Harbaugh and after Harbaugh. I realize you're an OSU fan, and you're trying to discredit Michigan however you can, but don't be an idiot. He built that team up, it was not very good before then.

    And it's not a very good team that he's leaving.

    As soon as he figured out Colin Kap was extremely overrated and his team wasn't good anymore, he bolted

    @browns149 said:

    And it's not a very good team that he's leaving.

    As soon as he figured out Colin Kap was extremely overrated and his team wasn't good anymore, he bolted

    Uuhh, this is getting a little pathetic. Yes, that team that went 8-8 after going to three straight NFC title games isn't very good...

    Look, this s already getting old. The "Harbaugh Sucks" angle. He bolted from the NFL because he couldn't handle it, there totally weren't a handful of NFL teams that would be happy to have him

    Best of luck going forward. The Game will be very exciting going forward.

    Lets just hope our terrible, NFL bolting coach is half as good as the great Urban Meyer...

  • I'm glad Michigan may return to some semblance of relevance. They still suck donkey balls but good for them they got themselves a known pissy bitch for a coach.

  • Everyone knows urban Meyer is a great college coach. Why Harbaugh lost the "great" team he had and left the NFL with his tail between his legs is yet to be determined but one thing is for sure. He lost the team.

  • Uuuggghhhhhh

    Fine. Fine. Idc anymore.

    HARBAUGH

  • Harbaugh the best coach? lol

    What is his record again?

    How many championships has he won at any level? How many Bowl Games with Andrew Luck?

    A supposed QB guru who dumped Alex Smith in favor of Colin Kapernick lol

  • Everyone knows urban Meyer is a great college coach. Why Harbaugh lost the "great" team he had and left the NFL with his tail between his legs is yet to be determined but one thing is for sure. He lost the team.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Everyone knows Benedict Meyer is a great college coach.

    And everyone knows Benedict Meyer wants to model OSU after an SEC program.. He said so tonight .. He doesn't hide his goal...

    Yet there is an SEC bias.. 😁😆

  • Harbaugh the best coach? lol

    What is his record again?

    How many championships has he won at any level? How many Bowl Games with Andrew Luck?

    A supposed QB guru who dumped Alex Smith in favor of Colin Kapernick lol

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Harbaugh the best coach? lol

    What is his record again?

    How many championships has he won at any level? How many Bowl Games with Andrew Luck?

    A supposed QB guru who dumped Alex Smith in favor of Colin Kapernick lol

    Ahhhh, the trolls. The OSU trolls.... Now you guys just sound worried. Knocking Harbaughs choice to dump Smith even though it led to him having the 5th highest winning percentage in the NFL all time.

    Fuck it. Best of luck with your coach. I'm ecstatic about ours. Keep on trolling, it shows you're worried.

  • Picture of Woody in his Christmas clothes:

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Harbaugh the best coach? lol

    What is his record again?

    How many championships has he won at any level? How many Bowl Games with Andrew Luck?

    A supposed QB guru who dumped Alex Smith in favor of Colin Kapernick lol

    Ahhhh, the trolls. The OSU trolls.... Now you guys just sound worried. Knocking Harbaughs choice to dump Smith even though it led to him having the 5th highest winning percentage in the NFL all time.

    Fuck it. Best of luck with your coach. I'm ecstatic about ours. Keep on trolling, it shows you're worried.

    @mld-woody said:

    Ahhhh, the trolls. The OSU trolls.... Now you guys just sound worried. Knocking Harbaughs choice to dump Smith even though it led to him having the 5th highest winning percentage in the NFL all time.

    Fuck it. Best of luck with your coach. I'm ecstatic about ours. Keep on trolling, it shows you're worried.

    Where the fuck do you think you're posting? We're ohio, genius. We both hate Michigan and coaches called harbaugh. If you want someone to gargle Harbaughs nutsack with you I'm sure they'll do it on the Detroit Lions forum.

  • As I said, we could identify one or two coaches ever that went from a successful college coaching career to a successful NFL coaching career then back to a successful college coaching career. (and yes, Harbaugh has been a success at both his first college gig and his NFL gig). Can he be one of the few to go back and be successful again in college.....and by successful I mean conference championship level success.

    The answer to me is: I suspect so. He has certainly proven to have coaching acumen. He will certainly have resources (read: money) at Michigan. Certainly he has gone to a school with tradition. If he fails, i.e. if his teams are only like .500 or slightly above and below....and if he regularly loses to OSU and MSU, then, I think, it would be a surprise.

  • Rich Rodriguez is a better coach than harbaugh and couldn't win at michigan. But he has everywhere else.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Ahhhh, the trolls. The OSU trolls.... Now you guys just sound worried. Knocking Harbaughs choice to dump Smith even though it led to him having the 5th highest winning percentage in the NFL all time.

    Fuck it. Best of luck with your coach. I'm ecstatic about ours. Keep on trolling, it shows you're worried.

    Where the fuck do you think you're posting? We're ohio, genius. We both hate Michigan and coaches called harbaugh. If you want someone to gargle Harbaughs nutsack with you I'm sure they'll do it on the Detroit Lions forum.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Where the fuck do you think you're posting? We're ohio, genius. We both hate Michigan and coaches called harbaugh. If you want someone to gargle Harbaughs nutsack with you I'm sure they'll do it on the Detroit Lions forum.

    You don't have to gargle anything. I just ask for common sense and a little less ridiculous bias

  • As I said, we could identify one or two coaches ever that went from a successful college coaching career to a successful NFL coaching career then back to a successful college coaching career. (and yes, Harbaugh has been a success at both his first college gig and his NFL gig). Can he be one of the few to go back and be successful again in college.....and by successful I mean conference championship level success.

    The answer to me is: I suspect so. He has certainly proven to have coaching acumen. He will certainly have resources (read: money) at Michigan. Certainly he has gone to a school with tradition. If he fails, i.e. if his teams are only like .500 or slightly above and below....and if he regularly loses to OSU and MSU, then, I think, it would be a surprise.

    @the-gipper said:

    As I said, we could identify one or two coaches ever that went from a successful college coaching career to a successful NFL coaching career then back to a successful college coaching career. (and yes, Harbaugh has been a success at both his first college gig and his NFL gig). Can he be one of the few to go back and be successful again in college.....and by successful I mean conference championship level success.

    The answer to me is: I suspect so. He has certainly proven to have coaching acumen. He will certainly have resources (read: money) at Michigan. Certainly he has gone to a school with tradition. If he fails, i.e. if his teams are only like .500 or slightly above and below....and if he regularly loses to OSU and MSU, then, I think, it would be a surprise.

    Oh my god, thank you. This is coming from the guy who's anti Michigan bias is so strong, he thinks Akron has a better engineering school. If Gipper can type up a pretty much unbiased, though put comment, I would think the rest of you could too

  • Rich Rodriguez is a better coach than harbaugh and couldn't win at michigan. But he has everywhere else.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Rich Rodriguez is a better coach than harbaugh and couldn't win at michigan. But he has everywhere else.

    Sure thing buddy. Whatever you say.

  • @the-gipper said:

    As I said, we could identify one or two coaches ever that went from a successful college coaching career to a successful NFL coaching career then back to a successful college coaching career. (and yes, Harbaugh has been a success at both his first college gig and his NFL gig). Can he be one of the few to go back and be successful again in college.....and by successful I mean conference championship level success.

    The answer to me is: I suspect so. He has certainly proven to have coaching acumen. He will certainly have resources (read: money) at Michigan. Certainly he has gone to a school with tradition. If he fails, i.e. if his teams are only like .500 or slightly above and below....and if he regularly loses to OSU and MSU, then, I think, it would be a surprise.

    Oh my god, thank you. This is coming from the guy who's anti Michigan bias is so strong, he thinks Akron has a better engineering school. If Gipper can type up a pretty much unbiased, though put comment, I would think the rest of you could too

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh my god, thank you. This is coming from the guy who's anti Michigan bias is so strong, he thinks Akron has a better engineering school. If Gipper can type up a pretty much unbiased, though put comment, I would think the rest of you could too

    Here's an unbiased comment. Michigan sucks, has sucked for a long time and harbaugh is not going to come in and instantly make them better than Ohio State. It's not like Ohio State's coach is just some jack-off. Jim Harbaugh mysteriously left San Francisco which is just inexplicable and I'm not impressed by him. But it will be nice to have some semblance of a rivalry back because Michigan has been stinky for a good long while.

  • 1) Never said we'd instantly be better

    2) How was it inexplicably? He went home. Is it really that crazy?

    3) Idk what else he'd have to do so the mighty cysko is impressed.

    4) Yeah, no rivalry. We've totally gotten blown out every year... Smh

  • Yes it's inexplicable that you'd leave an nfl team that's been in contention every year to go back to college ball. Absolutely inexplicable. Saban failed so it was an easy decision.

  • Michigan hasn't been good in long enough that Michigan state is a better rivalry. Sad, isn't it?

    That being said we as ohio state fans enjoy rubbing dirt in Michigan's face.