Skip to content

Question

College Football Forum
64 11 2.9k
  • @browns149 said:

    Blake Sims blowing the game? WHAT?????

    OSU had 3 turnovers, just like Ala. OSU ran for 281 yards, that's why they won the game.

    Yea, only a fool would discredit OSU's performance.

    The early turnovers and leaving the goal line with a FG twice gave Alabama full momentum, I didn't expect them to bounce back but they did and played very well.

    OSU won because they played well enough to win.

    @bbedward said:

    Yea, only a fool would discredit OSU's performance.

    The early turnovers and leaving the goal line with a FG twice gave Alabama full momentum, I didn't expect them to bounce back but they did and played very well.

    OSU won because they played well enough to win.

    I'm not discrediting their performance, but Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin have to be kicking themselves today. It was a hell of a game and Meyer showed why he's one of the top 3 coaches in the country. I don't understand why Bama just abandoned the run though.

    Best of luck in the title game, but Go Ducks

  • Give credit where credit is due.. I believe it was 21-3 at one point and looking like it might be a blowout.. Credit OSU for coming back..

  • @bbedward said:

    Yea, only a fool would discredit OSU's performance.

    The early turnovers and leaving the goal line with a FG twice gave Alabama full momentum, I didn't expect them to bounce back but they did and played very well.

    OSU won because they played well enough to win.

    I'm not discrediting their performance, but Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin have to be kicking themselves today. It was a hell of a game and Meyer showed why he's one of the top 3 coaches in the country. I don't understand why Bama just abandoned the run though.

    Best of luck in the title game, but Go Ducks

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm not discrediting their performance, but Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin have to be kicking themselves today. It was a hell of a game and Meyer showed why he's one of the top 3 coaches in the country. I don't understand why Bama just abandoned the run though.

    Best of luck in the title game, but Go Ducks

    Seriously? You'd root for the fucking Oregon ducks vs your own hometown team? You disgust me.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I'm not discrediting their performance, but Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin have to be kicking themselves today. It was a hell of a game and Meyer showed why he's one of the top 3 coaches in the country. I don't understand why Bama just abandoned the run though.

    Best of luck in the title game, but Go Ducks

    Seriously? You'd root for the fucking Oregon ducks vs your own hometown team? You disgust me.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Seriously? You'd root for the fucking Oregon ducks vs your own hometown team? You disgust me.

    Troll harder Cysko. You've been attempting it this entire thread.

  • That's real right there. I can understand you rooting for michigan but Oregon? This is a real sentiment from me to you. You suck.

  • That's real right there. I can understand you rooting for michigan but Oregon? This is a real sentiment from me to you. You suck.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    That's real right there. I can understand you rooting for michigan but Oregon? This is a real sentiment from me to you. You suck.

    1) Why would I root for my favorite team's rival team? I'm not an SEC fan, idc I the B1G wins or not.

    2) I know OSU fans. I don't want to hear them go on about this for a year.

    3) Oregon has been in my second tier of teams I like since the Dennis Dixon days. They've been very close for years, I think they finally win it all.

  • AxeA Axe

    Give credit where credit is due.. I believe it was 21-3 at one point and looking like it might be a blowout.. Credit OSU for coming back..

    @axe said:

    Give credit where credit is due.. I believe it was 21-3 at one point and looking like it might be a blowout.. Credit OSU for coming back..

    It was 21-6 and at that time Ohio state still had been outplaying baja. They were out gaining them by like 200 yards. Twice after nice drives we couldn't plug it in from inside their 5 (it was 1st and goal at the 1 the one time) and after 2 dominant defensive stances causing three and outs we had fumble on a nice run that set them up in nice position and gave them some momentum to work with. Also we had to battle bad calls all game long. We beat bama thoroughly from start to finish. Let's not pretend otherwise or get the idea they didn't.

  • Also: dontre wilson, by far Ohio states speediest player, will be back for the championship. He's our most versatile player and arguable our biggest offensive threat (really hard to argue though after what zeke has been doing the last few games) the dude can play in the backfield, in the slot, out wide, run the ball, big threat in the short and deep passing game, catch balls in the back field, catch screens, return kicks. Dude is hell of an athlete and weapon we've been missing. So we're even going to be BETTER for the championship game. Just bought the plane tickets to Dallas this morning. So pumped

  • @bbedward said:

    Yea, only a fool would discredit OSU's performance.

    The early turnovers and leaving the goal line with a FG twice gave Alabama full momentum, I didn't expect them to bounce back but they did and played very well.

    OSU won because they played well enough to win.

    I'm not discrediting their performance, but Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin have to be kicking themselves today. It was a hell of a game and Meyer showed why he's one of the top 3 coaches in the country. I don't understand why Bama just abandoned the run though.

    Best of luck in the title game, but Go Ducks

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm not discrediting their performance, but Blake Sims and Lane Kiffin have to be kicking themselves today. It was a hell of a game and Meyer showed why he's one of the top 3 coaches in the country. I don't understand why Bama just abandoned the run though.

    Because they got behind and became intimidated? Yes, they had happen to them what has happened to other opponents who have faced them.

  • Harbaugh broke his hand punching Jim Kelly in the Pie Hole, which is ok by me. Almost as cool as Jim Everett batting Jim Rome around for calling him Chrissy.

    As far as coaching, Harbaugh took a team that what, Singletary couldn't win with and became a contender in one year? His ability to coach is not in question, and his 49 players spoke positively AFTER he left, when they didn't have to.

    Beyond that, he will be the next Michigan coach to be a long term punching bag for OSU.