Skip to content

Do we know exactly what Tomlin was bellyachin about after the Bengals game?

The Browns Board
13 8 541
  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #2

    he's a dickweed.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #3

    DB's don't have to go lower body on a ball carrier. You just can't lead with your crown. It was a legal hit. Tomlin was talking to nelson because nelson came up and said that he heard from a teammate that Tomlin was saying stuff about nelson. Tomlin clarified that wasn't the case and you saw what you saw. If nelson didn't feel a little guilty about the hit he probably wouldn't have cared what Tomlin had to say about it if he said anything at all. He said he didn't.....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Why a player would feel guilty about an legal hit is beyond me.

    On the other hand feeling bad about being involved in a player injury would be human.

  • DB's don't have to go lower body on a ball carrier. You just can't lead with your crown. It was a legal hit. Tomlin was talking to nelson because nelson came up and said that he heard from a teammate that Tomlin was saying stuff about nelson. Tomlin clarified that wasn't the case and you saw what you saw. If nelson didn't feel a little guilty about the hit he probably wouldn't have cared what Tomlin had to say about it if he said anything at all. He said he didn't.....

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @vagitron said:

    DB's don't have to go lower body on a ball carrier. You just can't lead with your crown. It was a legal hit. Tomlin was talking to nelson because nelson came up and said that he heard from a teammate that Tomlin was saying stuff about nelson. Tomlin clarified that wasn't the case and you saw what you saw. If nelson didn't feel a little guilty about the hit he probably wouldn't have cared what Tomlin had to say about it if he said anything at all. He said he didn't.....

    Nelson shouldn't feel the least bit guilty.

    I'm sure Kimo didn't feel guilty about taking out Carson Palmers knee.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Or TJ Ward on Gronk.

  • DB's don't have to go lower body on a ball carrier. You just can't lead with your crown. It was a legal hit. Tomlin was talking to nelson because nelson came up and said that he heard from a teammate that Tomlin was saying stuff about nelson. Tomlin clarified that wasn't the case and you saw what you saw. If nelson didn't feel a little guilty about the hit he probably wouldn't have cared what Tomlin had to say about it if he said anything at all. He said he didn't.....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @vagitron said:

    DB's don't have to go lower body on a ball carrier. You just can't lead with your crown. It was a legal hit. Tomlin was talking to nelson because nelson came up and said that he heard from a teammate that Tomlin was saying stuff about nelson. Tomlin clarified that wasn't the case and you saw what you saw. If nelson didn't feel a little guilty about the hit he probably wouldn't have cared what Tomlin had to say about it if he said anything at all. He said he didn't.....

    These are macho men. If someone is talking shit about you....as apparently Tomlin was talking about Nelson, it doesn't matter if he feels guilty or not. He is going to talk shit back....not because he feels guilty but because he has testicles.

  • W Why wrote on last edited by
    #8

    In other news Steelers announce they are changing Tomlin's sideline headwear . . .

    post-24909-0-33766400-1420053405_thumb.jpg

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Nelson came to Tomlin it wasnt the other way around. Personally I don't really care and only provided clarification in here. I'm enjoying the "washed up" Steelers with their 11-5 record and a division title. I have a few bets to collect on with some personal Cleveland browns and Bengal fan friends. Who on this board has some crow to eat anyway? I forget.

  • @vagitron said:

    DB's don't have to go lower body on a ball carrier. You just can't lead with your crown. It was a legal hit. Tomlin was talking to nelson because nelson came up and said that he heard from a teammate that Tomlin was saying stuff about nelson. Tomlin clarified that wasn't the case and you saw what you saw. If nelson didn't feel a little guilty about the hit he probably wouldn't have cared what Tomlin had to say about it if he said anything at all. He said he didn't.....

    These are macho men. If someone is talking shit about you....as apparently Tomlin was talking about Nelson, it doesn't matter if he feels guilty or not. He is going to talk shit back....not because he feels guilty but because he has testicles.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    These are macho men. If someone is talking shit about you....as apparently Tomlin was talking about Nelson, it doesn't matter if he feels guilty or not. He is going to talk shit back....not because he feels guilty but because he has testicles.

    Tomlin didn't say anything about nelson, his teammates said Tomlin did.

  • Nelson came to Tomlin it wasnt the other way around. Personally I don't really care and only provided clarification in here. I'm enjoying the "washed up" Steelers with their 11-5 record and a division title. I have a few bets to collect on with some personal Cleveland browns and Bengal fan friends. Who on this board has some crow to eat anyway? I forget.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @vagitron said:

    I'm enjoying the "washed up" Steelers with their 11-5 record and a division title. I have a few bets to collect on with some personal Cleveland browns and Bengal fan friends. Who on this board has some crow to eat anyway? I forget.

    Go chest thump somewhere else, the Browns curb stomped your 11-5 AFC North champs.

    BTW, good luck going to Denver or NE and getting a win. #AIN'THAPPENING

  • @vagitron said:

    I'm enjoying the "washed up" Steelers with their 11-5 record and a division title. I have a few bets to collect on with some personal Cleveland browns and Bengal fan friends. Who on this board has some crow to eat anyway? I forget.

    Go chest thump somewhere else, the Browns curb stomped your 11-5 AFC North champs.

    BTW, good luck going to Denver or NE and getting a win. #AIN'THAPPENING

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @canton-dawg said:

    Go chest thump somewhere else, the Browns curb stomped your 11-5 AFC North champs.

    BTW, good luck going to Denver or NE and getting a win. #AIN'THAPPENING

    I've been quiet here and caught a lot of crap for saying the steelers weren't done. The steelers just need bell back sooner rather than later. The steelers have the number two offense in the NFL. The defense has been steadily improving each week. There is something wrong with Peyton manning, I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't concerned with New England. Either way if there is a team that can beat New England it's the Steelers. A slew of analysts agree.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Haters will hate, and I am one of them. I truly hope (but doubt) the Ravens beat the Steelers Saturday. And then the Ravens will fizzle out in the next round. This is my football new year's wish.