Skip to content

Lol a oaf big gay Ben

The Browns Board
18 14 968
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @josephsuxdick said:

    Yes, the Clownie fans who WISH their team had half the brains to draft him instead of Winslow feel JUST a bit better tonight. Deep down, however, they realize the guy who holds two rings COULD have been slinging the ball for Cleve-burg. instead of the list of shmucks who've shown up on that now-famous jersey. But hey, you've got Johnny Football so it's all good, right? Right.

    u mad bro?

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @josephsuxdick said:

    Yes, the Clownie fans who WISH their team had half the brains to draft him instead of Winslow feel JUST a bit better tonight. Deep down, however, they realize the guy who holds two rings COULD have been slinging the ball for Cleve-burg. instead of the list of shmucks who've shown up on that now-famous jersey. But hey, you've got Johnny Football so it's all good, right? Right.

    giphy.gif

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #11

    tumblr_lpdt373iKA1qca3cd.gif

    How's Baltimore's dick taste?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #12

    Whatsamatta, Joesucks? You seem all devasted. Refs didn't help ya win at home, eh?

    Actually called offensive line holding and actually called offensive interference on your putrid team?

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What_Was_That.jpg

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #13

    you-mad-bro.jpg

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #14
    crying%2Bmeme%2B2.png
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #15

    yeah yeah yeah I hate the godless pieces of shit. But wouldn't it be nice to someday have more to cheer about then a Squeelers post season loss? Dammit I hope it comes soon.

    WSS

  • yeah yeah yeah I hate the godless pieces of shit. But wouldn't it be nice to someday have more to cheer about then a Squeelers post season loss? Dammit I hope it comes soon.

    WSS

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @westside-steve said:

    yeah yeah yeah I hate the godless pieces of shit. But wouldn't it be nice to someday have more to cheer about then a Squeelers post season loss? Dammit I hope it comes soon.

    Like a fire in the locker room?....or maybe a bus crash?......😉

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I laughed when Ben came back in from his concussion, cross-eyed and shaking his head to clear the fog. At that moment I said if he throws it, it will be an interception.

    And there it was.

    I had people pissed at me for favoring the Ravens over the Steelers, if you can call it that. I just feel that Ravens have a far less chance of going anywhere. Easiest path to both of them being knocked out.

    WSS, why you gotta mess with the fantasy? We know the reality, so let the fantasy be. Mud I like your suggestions lol.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @josephsuxdick said:

    Yes, the Clownie fans who WISH their team had half the brains to draft him instead of Winslow feel JUST a bit better tonight. Deep down, however, they realize the guy who holds two rings COULD have been slinging the ball for Cleve-burg. instead of the list of shmucks who've shown up on that now-famous jersey. But hey, you've got Johnny Football so it's all good, right? Right.

    Woulda/coulda/shoulda. The Browns "coulda" had half or more of the QBs that have won Super Bowls over the years.

    The ONLY guys they probably were not in a position to get were like Bradshaw, Elway, Peyton, Eli, Namath, Plunkett, and Aikman.

    That means they could have drafted Bart Starr...........could drafted Unitas, Staubach, Griese, Stabler, Theismann, McMahon, Simms, Hostetler, Rypien (we had Rypien), Steve Young, Favre, Warner, Dilfer(we had Dilfer), Brady, Johnson, Brees, Rodgers, Flacco, Wilson.

    Hell, the Steelers had both Unitas and Dawson. Why didn't they keep them?

    As for Dawson....the Steelers drafted him with the #5 pick in the first round in 1987......and cut him. The Browns drafted the next pick that year after the Steelers. They did not cut the guy they got......name of Jim Brown.

    (but they did get Dawson...and they too cut him).