Skip to content

Josh Gordon's Replacement?

The Browns Board
12 11 763
  • Dorial Green-Beckham

    6'6"

    225lbs.

    4.47-40 time

    Explosive Playmaker abilities.

    Already has off field problems involving Weed and Police.

    This kid has what it takes to be a Cleveland Brown.

  • I hear we may sign Bowe from KC. Not the playmaker Josh was/could be, but we could surely use a big body.

    Zombo

  • jokes aside, i actually think he's much more talented than amari cooper.

    If he fell to our second first rounder/ second rounder, i'd definitely take a chance on him.

  • Dorial Green-Beckham

    6'6"

    225lbs.

    4.47-40 time

    Explosive Playmaker abilities.

    Already has off field problems involving Weed and Police.

    This kid has what it takes to be a Cleveland Brown.

    @cdl15 said:

    Dorial Green-Beckham

    6'6"

    225lbs.

    4.47-40 time

    Explosive Playmaker abilities.

    Already has off field problems involving Weed and Police.

    This kid has what it takes to be a Cleveland Brown.

    Is he the love child of AJ Green and Odell Beckham? (or David Beckham and Posh Spice?)

  • Bowe? Oh no....

    And I'll pass on problem children in the 1st round.

  • we should sign Cecil Shorts....

    He's available.....got good hands....LOVES the Browns....is affordable....and would fit the system well.....

  • I'm on board with bringing in Cecil

  • we should sign Cecil Shorts....

    He's available.....got good hands....LOVES the Browns....is affordable....and would fit the system well.....

    @mudfly said:

    we should sign Cecil Shorts....

    He's available.....got good hands....LOVES the Browns....is affordable....and would fit the system well.....

    I'd be surprised if we DON'T sign him. I'm not sure he is true #1 receiver material, but definitely a solid #2. If we can draft a true #1 we'll be all set with WR1 WR2 and slot WR. Think we need to draft a TE and see if we can resign Cameron on the cheap after his dismal season.

  • Sign Cecil shorts draft Parker or White, resign austin miles and this receiving corps starts looking pretty damn good. I know farmer doesn't value WRs as much as some GMs, but if he believes one of those guys to represent the BPA he won't hesitate.

  • Both lines and LB will be higher priority unless we trade out JG. Maybe trade JM to Dallas for a receiver and a 3rd rounder (can't hurt to ask).

  • Bowe? Oh no....

    And I'll pass on problem children in the 1st round.

    @tour2ma said:

    Bowe? Oh no....

    And I'll pass on problem children in the 1st round.

    +1

    And Cecil Shorts III is a decent piece but again at 6'0 202 he's not that big #1 WR

  • Green-Beckham is a beast, but has major flags. We don't have the internal team structure to deal with that