Cardale Jones
-
Well, this gives us plenty of time to sort out our QB situation. If Cardale plays well next year, invest a higher pick in him while we continue to build the rest of the team this season.
I have no problem with that scenario.
-
I'm surprised. The kid showed some class, not that that surprise me but the fact that he didn't take the easy money. Salute.
WSS
-
could be.....he was all talking bout being a financial advisor and getting educated and stuff......pretty contradictory to that ole tweet, Id say....which makes him a liar too....

special note: thats a joke, for those who cant assimilate...
my biggest issue is that he was gonna be all the rage for months....now?......we gotta wait a whole year before we can build him and tear him down again...drat!
-
I'm now an even huger fan of this guy.
When he goes pro, he wants to be a success,
not just struggle for the quick money.
Classy. Going to be intriguing to watch him the coming
year.
-
it will be interesting to see who starts for Ohio State next season.
it will be interesting to see who starts for Ohio State next season.
Cardale starts. He and zeke destroyed Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon. You can't bench him. JT Barrett knows that

-
Jesus is that picture real?
-
Yep
-
it will be interesting to see who starts for Ohio State next season.
Cardale starts. He and zeke destroyed Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon. You can't bench him. JT Barrett knows that

Cardale starts. He and zeke destroyed Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon. You can't bench him. JT Barrett knows that

He could be bowing his head in prayer...
Or sulking because he couldn't play
Either way this team is super close I highly doubt he was throwing a hissy fit
-
I don't really think Braxton is ever going to throw the ball effectively ever again, all star pitchers don't fully recover from that operation.
-
Well, this gives us plenty of time to sort out our QB situation. If Cardale plays well next year, invest a higher pick in him while we continue to build the rest of the team this season.
I have no problem with that scenario.
Well, this gives us plenty of time to sort out our QB situation. If Cardale plays well next year, invest a higher pick in him while we continue to build the rest of the team this season.
I have no problem with that scenario.
I applaud him for wanting to stay and get his degree.
BUT- let's assume Cardale continues his growth potential, lights it up, the Buckeyes go undefeated and win another National Championship. (Not out of the question,as a lot of pundits had them at one year away). Blows scouts away at the combine. It will be a "Suck for Luck" scenario revisited.
He'd be the unquestioned #1 overall pick. Unless the Browns play Johnny Jamboogie, and he proceeds to throw the Browns 2015 season in the toilet to the tune of 1-15 (or worse) we will have no shot at him.
-
The more I think about it, I think you have to start Cardale next year. The fact of the matter is that Barrett is still only a sophomore next year and could be the QB for two years after Jones leaves. Assuming that's the case and he even plays 90% like he did to end the season he's a lock top 3 pick. Smart move for the guy for sure.
-
Cardale starts. He and zeke destroyed Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon. You can't bench him. JT Barrett knows that

He could be bowing his head in prayer...
Or sulking because he couldn't play
Either way this team is super close I highly doubt he was throwing a hissy fit
-
I don't really think Braxton is ever going to throw the ball effectively ever again, all star pitchers don't fully recover from that operation.
I don't really think Braxton is ever going to throw the ball effectively ever again, all star pitchers don't fully recover from that operation.
Yeah...I gotta guess that Braxton is done as OSU 's QB.....it'll be Cardale and Barrett......
Braxtons graduated now, so a transfer if he wants to play QB......or WR if he wants to stay.
In re to Cardale.....dude can hit too......check this one out....
-
it will be interesting to see who starts for Ohio State next season.
Cardale starts. He and zeke destroyed Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon. You can't bench him. JT Barrett knows that

Cardale starts. He and zeke destroyed Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon. You can't bench him. JT Barrett knows that

Can't feel too bad for him. That's the way it goes. He now knows how miller feels
-
Cardale starts. He and zeke destroyed Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon. You can't bench him. JT Barrett knows that

Can't feel too bad for him. That's the way it goes. He now knows how miller feels
-
If he wasn't a little saddened by the fact that his injury kept him from the opportunity to take the Buckeyes all the way, then he wouldn't be human.
Exactly. And he will probably be second guessing himself for the rest of his life as to whether or not he'd have had the same results.
WSS
-
I wish Cardale all the luck in the world. I'm a big believer that he can make one hell of a QB if he continues to develop and mature. He has the physical specifications and I think he possesses the necessary football intelligence to succeed.
Will be a very interesting spring for OSU. If Johnny Fuckup continues to be Johnny Fuckup next season for the Brown's, and of Cardale starts and continues to develop, I say we go get the guy. He is THE prototypical AFN North QB.
-
I wonder if ever a month has gone by without someone making a Cleveland browns joke.
"Cardale Jones better be careful. If he keeps this up he'll be a Cleveland Brown in 2 years". - Frank Caliendo
http://current.ly/us/topic/jones/1501130533/ -
Cardale came along at the exact right time, and is the hero.
Can't wait til next season....and the draft....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login