Skip to content

Cardale Jones

The Browns Board
221 44 8.6k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The reason he lost to JT Barrett is that Cardale is an immature child and JT Barrett is a very well spoken son of an Army man. Off the field, Barrett wins in a landslide. On the field, it's a little murkier.

    If Jones had the attitude and the eloquence of Barrett, there's no doubt he'd be a very solid NFL prospect. But he's not going to garner very many looks if he keeps coming up with a nickname every other week, throwing hundred dollar bills at department store clerks and acting like a spoiled child because he's not the starter.

    For the record, I love Cardale as a prospect. I hope he grows up.

    Meyers teams have always been about that squeaky clean image...

    @mld-woody said:

    Meyers teams have always been about that squeaky clean image...

    Woody's posts have always been fact-free.

    Show objective proof of your allegations against OSU within the next 24 hours, or you are a worthless liar.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Meyers teams have always been about that squeaky clean image...

    Woody's posts have always been fact-free.

    Show objective proof of your allegations against OSU within the next 24 hours, or you are a worthless liar.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Woody's posts have always been fact-free.

    Show objective proof of your allegations against OSU within the next 24 hours, or you are a worthless liar.

    I believe he's referring to Urban's teams while at Florida.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Woody's posts have always been fact-free.

    Show objective proof of your allegations against OSU within the next 24 hours, or you are a worthless liar.

    I believe he's referring to Urban's teams while at Florida.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I believe he's referring to Urban's teams while at Florida.

    I am referring to his teams at UF. I believe at one point that national championship team had a third of the players with arrest records. No team is perfect, but god damn. It's ok though, cuz choir boy Tebow was the face of the team.

    Since Meyer has been at OSU he has done a very good job on the discipline front. Really nothing I can attack there, better than Tressel. Idk if that is Urban getting cleaner, OSU being stricter, the B1G being stricter, local police being stricter, etc. Probably a little bit of everything.

    But yeah, I'm making fun of those UF teams, not his teams at OSU.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Meyers teams have always been about that squeaky clean image...

    Woody now that Harbaugh said he's rooting for Ohio state are you allowed to root for Ohio state? Michigan and the rest of the big ten only benefit from it if Ohio state beats the media darling "elite" programs like Oregon and Alabama

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Woody now that Harbaugh said he's rooting for Ohio state are you allowed to root for Ohio state? Michigan and the rest of the big ten only benefit from it if Ohio state beats the media darling "elite" programs like Oregon and Alabama

    I know that, indirectly, it is better for Michigan and the B1G if OSU wins...

    ... but fuck Ohio State. I will not be rooting for them.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Meyers teams have always been about that squeaky clean image...

    hahahahahahaha dude you root for Michigan, that fuckin sucks bro

    @walterwhite said:

    hahahahahahaha dude you root for Michigan, that fuckin sucks bro

    and anyone that has visited the Political Forum knows you're a mentally challenged bigot. I'll let you know when I give a fuck about you think.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Woody now that Harbaugh said he's rooting for Ohio state are you allowed to root for Ohio state? Michigan and the rest of the big ten only benefit from it if Ohio state beats the media darling "elite" programs like Oregon and Alabama

    I know that, indirectly, it is better for Michigan and the B1G if OSU wins...

    ... but fuck Ohio State. I will not be rooting for them.

    @mld-woody said:

    I know that, indirectly, it is better for Michigan and the B1G if OSU wins...

    ... but fuck Ohio State. I will not be rooting for them.

    Come on seriously? You're from ohio. I get that you went to Michigan but oregon?

  • @mld-woody said:

    I know that, indirectly, it is better for Michigan and the B1G if OSU wins...

    ... but fuck Ohio State. I will not be rooting for them.

    Come on seriously? You're from ohio. I get that you went to Michigan but oregon?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Come on seriously? You're from ohio. I get that you went to Michigan but oregon?

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

  • Zombo said:

    Am I the only person who doesn't know who Cardale Jones is?

    I guess I better google him so I can properly moderate all the mean things being said about him.

    Zombo

    Oh he is the current quarterback ... I stopped remembering their names after the second one.

    Which one is the best pro prospect?

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Oh he is the current quarterback ... I stopped remembering their names after the second one.

    Which one is the best pro prospect?

    Zombo

    It ain't Braxton Miller that's for damn sure.Less potential than even Troy Smith. Like what I've seen out of Jones so far. Got the size, got the arm. He'd certainly get drafted as a project somewhere had he decided to declare.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Hasn't he also been vocal about how he was stupid and immature when he said that and gone on to having a decent GPA?

    If twitter were a thing when I was 18, I cringe at what my young, stupid ass would have tweeted.

    As said elsewhere- 2 year old quote- Got reamed for it- and wised up afterwards.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Come on seriously? You're from ohio. I get that you went to Michigan but oregon?

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    @mld-woody said:

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    Look, we all know that Woody is a turncoat. A Quisling.

    He is just lucky he lives in the 21st century. In prior ages they would shoot Quislings. They shot Quisling.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Come on seriously? You're from ohio. I get that you went to Michigan but oregon?

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    @mld-woody said:

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/24948588/michigans-jim-harbaugh-will-be-rooting-for-ohio-state-in-cfp-national-championship

    Well, at least there's one Michigan fan who isn't a giant butthurt pussy woman.

  • .. or is one, but hates Oregon more... as Stanford folk tend to do.

    Woody... dude... the enemy of my enemy thing? ring a bell?

  • .. or is one, but hates Oregon more... as Stanford folk tend to do.

    Woody... dude... the enemy of my enemy thing? ring a bell?

    @tour2ma said:

    .. or is one, but hates Oregon more... as Stanford folk tend to do.

    Woody... dude... the enemy of my enemy thing? ring a bell?

    ... so Oregon is my friend?

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Come on seriously? You're from ohio. I get that you went to Michigan but oregon?

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    @mld-woody said:

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    Columbus is more than thirty minutes from Strongsville.

  • @mld-woody said:

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/24948588/michigans-jim-harbaugh-will-be-rooting-for-ohio-state-in-cfp-national-championship

    Well, at least there's one Michigan fan who isn't a giant butthurt pussy woman.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    That's how this started. Keep up.

  • @mld-woody said:

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    Columbus is more than thirty minutes from Strongsville.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Columbus is more than thirty minutes from Strongsville.

    It takes 30 minutes less to get from Strongsville to Columbus than from Strongsville to Ann Arbor

  • @tour2ma said:

    .. or is one, but hates Oregon more... as Stanford folk tend to do.

    Woody... dude... the enemy of my enemy thing? ring a bell?

    ... so Oregon is my friend?

    @mld-woody said:

    ... so Oregon is my friend?

    More like organ is your friend.

  • @mld-woody said:

    So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.

    Look, we all know that Woody is a turncoat. A Quisling.

    He is just lucky he lives in the 21st century. In prior ages they would shoot Quislings. They shot Quisling.

    @the-gipper said:

    Look, we all know that Woody is a turncoat. A Quisling.

    He is just lucky he lives in the 21st century. In prior ages they would shoot Quislings. They shot Quisling.

    Turncoat? Why should we all have to be dragged down to that level if some of us are able to get out?

  • It sucks for you that both teams you root for are hot garbage

  • It sucks for you that both teams you root for are hot garbage

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    It sucks for you that both teams you root for are hot garbage

    Toughens you up. It makes you not a sore loser or winner. As opposed to younger fans that have only experienced winning...

    I just wish the Browns had as much positive vibes as Michigan does right now.

  • Michigan has a coach and a bunch of decommits. They're on literally no one's radar right now. Keep dreaming.