Cardale Jones
-
... so Oregon is my friend?
More like organ is your friend.
-
So what that I'm from Ohio? We went over this in the College Football thread. They are the rival school of my favorite team and the school I went to. Idc if they happen to be like a 30 minute less drive from where I grew up lol. I won't be rooting for OSU.
Look, we all know that Woody is a turncoat. A Quisling.
He is just lucky he lives in the 21st century. In prior ages they would shoot Quislings. They shot Quisling.
Look, we all know that Woody is a turncoat. A Quisling.
He is just lucky he lives in the 21st century. In prior ages they would shoot Quislings. They shot Quisling.
Turncoat? Why should we all have to be dragged down to that level if some of us are able to get out?
-
It sucks for you that both teams you root for are hot garbage
-
It sucks for you that both teams you root for are hot garbage
It sucks for you that both teams you root for are hot garbage
Toughens you up. It makes you not a sore loser or winner. As opposed to younger fans that have only experienced winning...
I just wish the Browns had as much positive vibes as Michigan does right now.
-
Michigan has a coach and a bunch of decommits. They're on literally no one's radar right now. Keep dreaming.
-
I give Harbaugh 3 years. He's mentally not there.
-
I give Harbaugh 3 years. He's mentally not there.
I give Harbaugh 3 years. He's mentally not there.
Well if anyone knows anything about being mentally not there, it is you.
-
Michigan has a coach and a bunch of decommits. They're on literally no one's radar right now. Keep dreaming.
Michigan has a coach and a bunch of decommits. They're on literally no one's radar right now. Keep dreaming.
They aren't on YOUR radar. Us looking for a coach and then getting Harbaugh got more national media coverage than OSU making it to the national championship game. We've had some decommits all from way earlier in the season. A lot of recruits are now expressing interest and a bunch of official visits are being set up. I'm going to say I understand more about what is going on their than you right now.
-
I'm going to say you're an incredible Michigan Homer if you think anyone gives a shit about Michigan outside of filler pieces about Harbaugh until this season is decided.
-
Harbaugh coached in the nfl. It's a good hire. He might even kind of be in Urban Meyers league. But a big name doesn't always pan out for the best. Until they're not anymore michigan is still a middling team. Ohio state has a great chance to be the first champion in the new era. So...
-
Michigan has a coach and a bunch of decommits. They're on literally no one's radar right now. Keep dreaming.
They aren't on YOUR radar. Us looking for a coach and then getting Harbaugh got more national media coverage than OSU making it to the national championship game. We've had some decommits all from way earlier in the season. A lot of recruits are now expressing interest and a bunch of official visits are being set up. I'm going to say I understand more about what is going on their than you right now.
They aren't on YOUR radar. Us looking for a coach and then getting Harbaugh got more national media coverage than OSU making it to the national championship game. We've had some decommits all from way earlier in the season. A lot of recruits are now expressing interest and a bunch of official visits are being set up. I'm going to say I understand more about what is going on their than you right now.
This is some funny shit.
-
Michigan has a coach and a bunch of decommits. They're on literally no one's radar right now. Keep dreaming.
They aren't on YOUR radar. Us looking for a coach and then getting Harbaugh got more national media coverage than OSU making it to the national championship game. We've had some decommits all from way earlier in the season. A lot of recruits are now expressing interest and a bunch of official visits are being set up. I'm going to say I understand more about what is going on their than you right now.
Us looking for a coach and then getting Harbaugh got more national media coverage than OSU making it to the national championship game.
You are a fucking Retard.
-
Harbaugh coached in the nfl. It's a good hire. He might even kind of be in Urban Meyers league. But a big name doesn't always pan out for the best. Until they're not anymore michigan is still a middling team. Ohio state has a great chance to be the first champion in the new era. So...
Harbaugh coached in the nfl. It's a good hire. He might even kind of be in Urban Meyers league. But a big name doesn't always pan out for the best. Until they're not anymore michigan is still a middling team. Ohio state has a great chance to be the first champion in the new era. So...
He turned Stanford from nothing into a 12 win team. He left the NFL with the 5th highest win percentage of all time. He played at Michigan and has a lot of ties here.
Nothing is guaranteed, but things are looking pretty positive.
-
I give Harbaugh 3 years. He's mentally not there.
I give Harbaugh 3 years. He's mentally not there.
It isn't so much mentally. Its Harbaugh and his over intensity border-lining on psychotic attitude during the game.
He's a prideful individual and the rumor is the 9'ers let him walk to UM with a year left on his contract so long as he didn't take a head coaching gig in the league.
You can bet your bottom dollar he has unfinished business in the NFL and the most M*chigan will be getting out of him is 3-4 years.
I mean, that's 3-4 years of some better/more disciplined play and no doubt better results. Whether that carries beyond Harbaugh's tenure is another matter entirely.
Fact is, M*chigan is not the destination job for Harbaugh. He knows it, I know, and a lot of UM fans deep down, know it as well.
-
Michigan has a coach and a bunch of decommits. They're on literally no one's radar right now. Keep dreaming.
They aren't on YOUR radar. Us looking for a coach and then getting Harbaugh got more national media coverage than OSU making it to the national championship game. We've had some decommits all from way earlier in the season. A lot of recruits are now expressing interest and a bunch of official visits are being set up. I'm going to say I understand more about what is going on their than you right now.
They aren't on YOUR radar. Us looking for a coach and then getting Harbaugh got more national media coverage than OSU making it to the national championship game. We've had some decommits all from way earlier in the season. A lot of recruits are now expressing interest and a bunch of official visits are being set up. I'm going to say I understand more about what is going on their than you right now.
Woody- you have your head in the sand. Or haven't been watching ESPN much lately. Michigan got it's two days of press time when Harbaugh signed on. Ohio State has been getting hourly reports on Sports Center ever since they beat Alabama. Hell, Oregon has gotten 50 times the press than Meecheegan.
-
I give Harbaugh 3 years. He's mentally not there.
It isn't so much mentally. Its Harbaugh and his over intensity border-lining on psychotic attitude during the game.
He's a prideful individual and the rumor is the 9'ers let him walk to UM with a year left on his contract so long as he didn't take a head coaching gig in the league.
You can bet your bottom dollar he has unfinished business in the NFL and the most M*chigan will be getting out of him is 3-4 years.
I mean, that's 3-4 years of some better/more disciplined play and no doubt better results. Whether that carries beyond Harbaugh's tenure is another matter entirely.
Fact is, M*chigan is not the destination job for Harbaugh. He knows it, I know, and a lot of UM fans deep down, know it as well.
-
I give Harbaugh 3 years. He's mentally not there.
It isn't so much mentally. Its Harbaugh and his over intensity border-lining on psychotic attitude during the game.
He's a prideful individual and the rumor is the 9'ers let him walk to UM with a year left on his contract so long as he didn't take a head coaching gig in the league.
You can bet your bottom dollar he has unfinished business in the NFL and the most M*chigan will be getting out of him is 3-4 years.
I mean, that's 3-4 years of some better/more disciplined play and no doubt better results. Whether that carries beyond Harbaugh's tenure is another matter entirely.
Fact is, M*chigan is not the destination job for Harbaugh. He knows it, I know, and a lot of UM fans deep down, know it as well.
It isn't so much mentally. Its Harbaugh and his over intensity border-lining on psychotic attitude during the game.
He's a prideful individual and the rumor is the 9'ers let him walk to UM with a year left on his contract so long as he didn't take a head coaching gig in the league.
You can bet your bottom dollar he has unfinished business in the NFL and the most M*chigan will be getting out of him is 3-4 years.
I mean, that's 3-4 years of some better/more disciplined play and no doubt better results. Whether that carries beyond Harbaugh's tenure is another matter entirely.
Fact is, M*chigan is not the destination job for Harbaugh. He knows it, I know, and a lot of UM fans deep down, know it as well.
Well, Harbaugh could have walked at any time, he would have just had to deal with the buyout. He really didn't need the 49ers permission for anything.
He also accepted the Michigan job about a week or so before the end of the NFL season, at least in principle. If he wanted to still be in the NFL, he could be. I'm sure he could have gotten offers from a dozen or so NFL teams. Before any of these talks could start though, he came home to Michigan.
There is no guarantee he doesn't go back to the NFL at some point. I get that. But there is no certainty he leaves after 3 or 4 years either.
-
This place becoming a mental institution.
What is new.This place becoming a mental institution.
-
Look, we all know that Woody is a turncoat. A Quisling.
He is just lucky he lives in the 21st century. In prior ages they would shoot Quislings. They shot Quisling.
Turncoat? Why should we all have to be dragged down to that level if some of us are able to get out?
Turncoat? Why should we all have to be dragged down to that level if some of us are able to get out?
You're a traitor. You would probably root for ISIS give half the chance.

-
And is a big guy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login