Cardale Jones
-
Jones was reading D's... throwing into windows. That deep cross in the 2nd half was beautiful.
What he stepped in and did these last three games is unparalleled to my knowledge... (Gip?). At least in reality... Keanu Reeves in "The Replacements" was in the neighborhood.
Maybe the 2nd coming of Culpepper with even more talent?
Count me in...
-
Where's BaconHound?
-
-
Best arm I've ever seen
But I just realized Cardale is the author of "we ain't come to play school"
My opinion of him just fell off the earth. I now think of him as the new ja-fatass Russell.
-
Harbaugh coached in the nfl. It's a good hire. He might even kind of be in Urban Meyers league. But a big name doesn't always pan out for the best. Until they're not anymore michigan is still a middling team. Ohio state has a great chance to be the first champion in the new era. So...
Harbaugh coached in the nfl. It's a good hire. He might even kind of be in Urban Meyers league. But a big name doesn't always pan out for the best. Until they're not anymore michigan is still a middling team. Ohio state has a great chance to be the first champion in the new era. So...
Regardless of how long Harbaugh stays, he is going to fucking crush it while he's there. They are instantly a great team. Ohio state - mich will be the biggest game in college football again.
-
Harbaugh coached in the nfl. It's a good hire. He might even kind of be in Urban Meyers league. But a big name doesn't always pan out for the best. Until they're not anymore michigan is still a middling team. Ohio state has a great chance to be the first champion in the new era. So...
Regardless of how long Harbaugh stays, he is going to fucking crush it while he's there. They are instantly a great team. Ohio state - mich will be the biggest game in college football again.
-
It always was. You are an OSU fan right?
WSS
Yeah, the OSU in Corvallis. I don't give a shit about Ohio State normally but I was flying buckeye flags across the state of Oregon all week. GO BUCKS. Ha ha FUCK THE DUCKS
And by the way don't draft Sean mannion. If you want a Mike Riley OSU qb go get MAtt Moore or DA. Sean mannion ain't in their class.
-
He's playing incredible but he needs to have one more season of college ball to exalt his status. If he keeps playing like this there's no doubt he'll be a high first round draft pick next year. Honestly what the hell does OSU do at QB next year though? Somebody has to transfer but I don't know who I'd prefer that to be.
-
Retard post. Zombo is a southern denizan and a SEC fan by default. He didn't watch much Big 10 football, including Jones.
Z was born in Pa. What makes you think he is an SEC fan by default? Besides.....what kind of a dumbass would call themselves an "SEC" fan? You might be a Florida fan or a Georgia fan or a Vanderbilt fan or an Alabama fan...but being a "fan" of a conference is stupid. Your most hated rivals are your conference rivals.
Fuck Michigan.
Get it now?
-
Cardale had some beautiful touch on some of his passes.
Weeden and DA never did learn how to do it, even in the pros.....
-
Hey woody how did Michigan do in their bowl game? I tried to look up the score but couldn't find it.
-
And yes, rooting for a conference is pure faggotry. I'm with woodpecker, I will never root for Michigan to win any game. No matter what.
-
Retard post. Zombo is a southern denizan and a SEC fan by default. He didn't watch much Big 10 football, including Jones.
Z was born in Pa. What makes you think he is an SEC fan by default? Besides.....what kind of a dumbass would call themselves an "SEC" fan? You might be a Florida fan or a Georgia fan or a Vanderbilt fan or an Alabama fan...but being a "fan" of a conference is stupid. Your most hated rivals are your conference rivals.
Fuck Michigan.
Get it now?
Z was born in Pa. What makes you think he is an SEC fan by default? Besides.....what kind of a dumbass would call themselves an "SEC" fan? You might be a Florida fan or a Georgia fan or a Vanderbilt fan or an Alabama fan...but being a "fan" of a conference is stupid. Your most hated rivals are your conference rivals.
Fuck Michigan.
Get it now?
IIRC Z is a Penn State fan......
-
There are quite a few teams in the Big Ten I root for when they don't play OSU, like PSU, Wisconsin, and the lowly Hoosiers. And other than Michigan (which doesn't have to worry about bowl games) I want Big Ten teams to do well in bowl games.
There are quite a few teams in the Big Ten I root for when they don't play OSU, like PSU, Wisconsin, and the lowly Hoosiers. And other than Michigan (which doesn't have to worry about bowl games) I want Big Ten teams to do well in bowl games.
Yep, I'll never root for Michigan but I'm definitely hoping for Big Ten teams to win the bigger bowl games.
-
I'd trade Johnny , a sixer and a dozen donuts for him right now!
Ditto. Would Johnny Football even be the starter next year at OSU? I have serious doubts.
Jones was reading D's... throwing into windows. That deep cross in the 2nd half was beautiful.
What he stepped in and did these last three games is unparalleled to my knowledge... (Gip?). At least in reality... Keanu Reeves in "The Replacements" was in the neighborhood.
Maybe the 2nd coming of Culpepper with even more talent?
Count me in...
Too bad we can't draft him in April. Yar- another Cleveland product. Agreed he probably needs another year in college. There is no doubt- zero- the kid has an NFL arm. 12 Gauge is an apt nickname. Only question will be, does he have an NFL brain? Loved hearing he essentially turned his cell phone off before the game- only was taking calls from his mom and the coaches- the anti-Manziel. In game, that rocket over the middle through coverage had me saying holy s**t. As pretty 50 yard ropes as you'd ever want to see on target- on the move- shades of Big Ben. Looked like Can Newton when he decided to run- duly impressed he knocked Oregon's 315 pound nose tackle backwards when they collided.
Urban, you have yourself one hell of a good problem next year- there won't be enough footballs to go around. If I were Braxton Millier- I'd think about transferring, can't see you beating out Barrett or Jones.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login