Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Funny Joke

Funny Joke

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 619 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    One day in the future OJ Simpson has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to Hell, where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here" says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definetely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a few folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide who leaves."

    OJ thought this sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted was diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over and over he dove in and surfaced with nothing. such was his fate in hell. "No" OJ said. "I don't think so. I'm not good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long."

    The devil led him to the door of the next room. It it was Rod Blagojevich with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time. "No, this is no good. I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day." Commented OJ.

    The devil opened a third door. Through it, OJ saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. OJ looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, "yeah man, I can handle this."

    The devil smiled and said....

    "OK Monica, you're free to go..."

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Chicopee John C
      • 2k Posts
      • 104 Reputation
      C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
      #2

      LOL. Nothing like starting the day with a good laugh!

      "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate