New OC again!
-
Just read this tidbit I'd missed from a couple days ago. Seems like a rational analysis of the Shanny and Loggains departures.
-
Just read this tidbit I'd missed from a couple days ago. Seems like a rational analysis of the Shanny and Loggains departures.
Just read this tidbit I'd missed from a couple days ago. Seems like a rational analysis of the Shanny and Loggains departures.
Ya, I read that and thought it was good. Grossi is the anti-Mary Kay.
Zombo
-
So you think Trestman would be a good hire? He seems like he would work good with pettine.
-
Shanahan is a whiny bitch and has that reputation. If he had any brain at all he would have interviewed away for head coaching jobs and then left once he secured an offer. It would have looked far better on him professionally to leave due to an upward move as opposed to taking his ball and going home.
-
After re reading this I'm glad Shanahan's gone.
-
-
-
-
Nice summary article on the nine(?) "candidates"...
C'mon Cavanaugh... or Callahan...
-
rooting for trestman or cavanaugh here.
-
-
My prediction is it will be.....DeFilippo....
QB guru with lots of upside....limited experience, though I think this will limit his ego and create a more "workable" situation within the existing coaching staffs......and he has a history with Pettine, so he'll know what he's buyng, so to speak........
-
@jbluhm86 said:
Really man? Making fun of disabled children? His daughter is autistic. Please do the world a favor and stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
I didn't know there was anything wrong with her when I posted the pictures. I'll take them down.
But you shouldn't tell that guy to blow his head off either, maybe he didn't know.
Zombo
-
My prediction is it will be.....DeFilippo....
QB guru with lots of upside....limited experience, though I think this will limit his ego and create a more "workable" situation within the existing coaching staffs......and he has a history with Pettine, so he'll know what he's buyng, so to speak........
My prediction is it will be.....DeFilippo....
QB guru with lots of upside....limited experience, though I think this will limit his ego and create a more "workable" situation within the existing coaching staffs......and he has a history with Pettine, so he'll know what he's buyng, so to speak........
I see this as being the most likely case as well.
-
Not sure how it works in the NFL with the hiring of an OC but it seems to me Pettine should make that call and bring in the person he wants.
-
Nice summary article on the nine(?) "candidates"...
C'mon Cavanaugh... or Callahan...
Nice summary article on the nine(?) "candidates"...
Reviewing this, I'm for Callahan or Trestman...with Cavanaugh an option too.
-
Nice summary article on the nine(?) "candidates"...
Reviewing this, I'm for Callahan or Trestman...with Cavanaugh an option too.
Keeping in mind that Marc Trestman will probably want Bernie Kosar to have a role with the team. Assuming he's not popular amongst the Cleveland Browns brass that could well be a sticking point. Plus his blindly loyal fanbase will probably have trouble keeping their expectations of him realistic.Reviewing this, I'm for Callahan or Trestman...with Cavanaugh an option too.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login