Division round thoughts
-
Wow what a game. Glad the pats pulled it out
-
-
The Pats should have run the ball not just take a knee. They gave the ratbirds 1 last chance.
Yep, it was pretty basic stuff that the GOAT BilliCheat messed up...... Harbaugh got it right though.
-
so much for the "GREAT" AFCN, thank god they are all out. I could not handle another Raven Superbowl.
-
I'm not upset the afcn is out.
-
A Gronking to Remember
-
Panthers are my #2 team for a personal reason, despite coming in undeserving they're playing competitive.
Not that I'm a fan, but I like to see the panthers succeed over most anybody else.
-
I like the panthers as well. Hoping they score an upset
-
The Panthers are playing very close and show what an awesome defense brings to the table. This game is going to come down to a defensive score or one that puts the offense deep in the red zone it seems.
-
That was a good game.
-
Aaron Rodgers is the MVP for sure
-
Panthers are my #2 team for a personal reason, despite coming in undeserving they're playing competitive.
Not that I'm a fan, but I like to see the panthers succeed over most anybody else.
Panthers are my #2 team for a personal reason, despite coming in undeserving they're playing competitive.
Not that I'm a fan, but I like to see the panthers succeed over most anybody else.
Prototype 4-3 defense they run imo. They don't put any flashy edge rushers on their line that get beasted in the run game. All big cock diesel motherfuckers that are able to take the shortest line to the QB....coupled with possibly the best LB'ing crew in the game.
-
Rodgers is an elite qb. Throws the ball with such accuracy. Calm in the pocket. Sees the entire field just like manziel!!!?
-
Josh Cribbs just got smoked
-
Rodgers is an elite qb. Throws the ball with such accuracy. Calm in the pocket. Sees the entire field just like manziel!!!?
-
No manziel will get there. We just have to be patient.
-
Of coarse i am being sarcastic
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login