Division round thoughts
-
Aaron Rodgers is the MVP for sure
-
Panthers are my #2 team for a personal reason, despite coming in undeserving they're playing competitive.
Not that I'm a fan, but I like to see the panthers succeed over most anybody else.
Panthers are my #2 team for a personal reason, despite coming in undeserving they're playing competitive.
Not that I'm a fan, but I like to see the panthers succeed over most anybody else.
Prototype 4-3 defense they run imo. They don't put any flashy edge rushers on their line that get beasted in the run game. All big cock diesel motherfuckers that are able to take the shortest line to the QB....coupled with possibly the best LB'ing crew in the game.
-
Rodgers is an elite qb. Throws the ball with such accuracy. Calm in the pocket. Sees the entire field just like manziel!!!?
-
Josh Cribbs just got smoked
-
Rodgers is an elite qb. Throws the ball with such accuracy. Calm in the pocket. Sees the entire field just like manziel!!!?
-
No manziel will get there. We just have to be patient.
-
Of coarse i am being sarcastic
-
-
Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
"competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today. -
Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
"competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
"competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.
Good. I hate Dallas
-
screw the cowboys!......happy happy happy to see them lose.....made my day really........and happy to see dez NOT catch that pass....hahahaha........and Jerry bites and Romo is GREAT till it counts......hahahaha......Americas team can kiss my ass......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaawooopeeeeedoooo!!!!!!!!!!
-
Not a Dallas fan but also not a fan of screw jobs which the refs game to them today. It was a "makeup" game.
-
Not a Dallas fan but also not a fan of screw jobs which the refs game to them today. It was a "makeup" game.
Not a Dallas fan but also not a fan of screw jobs which the refs game to them today. It was a "makeup" game.
It sucks to have a bad call completely take a win away from a playoff contender - Signed Detroit Lions
-
I didn't see, but was Jerruh and big boy Christie there today?
-
Cribbs just got smoked again!!
-
I didn't see, but was Jerruh and big boy Christie there today?
I didn't see Christie, but I did see Jerrah and Garrett embrace after the game.
-
I didn't see, but was Jerruh and big boy Christie there today?
I didn't see Christie, but I did see Jerrah and Garrett embrace after the game.
I didn't see Christie, but I did see Jerrah and Garrett embrace after the game.
Is Garrett done now?
He has no contract for next year
-
I didn't see Christie, but I did see Jerrah and Garrett embrace after the game.
Is Garrett done now?
He has no contract for next year
Is Garrett done now?
He has no contract for next year
His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.
-
Is Garrett done now?
He has no contract for next year
His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.
His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.
So who's next for the boyz?
-
His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.
So who's next for the boyz?
So who's next for the boyz?
Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login