Skip to content

Division round thoughts

The Browns Board
67 20 2.1k
  • Josh Cribbs just got smoked

  • Rodgers is an elite qb. Throws the ball with such accuracy. Calm in the pocket. Sees the entire field just like manziel!!!?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Rodgers is an elite qb. Throws the ball with such accuracy. Calm in the pocket. Sees the entire field just like manziel!!!

    So you are saying Johnny is the COMPLETE opposite of Rodgers

  • No manziel will get there. We just have to be patient.

  • Of coarse i am being sarcastic

  • Of coarse i am being sarcastic

    @lbc-mike said:

    Of coarse i am being sarcastic

    I was hoping you were

    BOOM Herron for a TD

  • Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
    "competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.

  • Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
    "competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the

    "competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.

    Good. I hate Dallas

  • screw the cowboys!......happy happy happy to see them lose.....made my day really........and happy to see dez NOT catch that pass....hahahaha........and Jerry bites and Romo is GREAT till it counts......hahahaha......Americas team can kiss my ass......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaawooopeeeeedoooo!!!!!!!!!!

  • Not a Dallas fan but also not a fan of screw jobs which the refs game to them today. It was a "makeup" game.

  • Not a Dallas fan but also not a fan of screw jobs which the refs game to them today. It was a "makeup" game.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Not a Dallas fan but also not a fan of screw jobs which the refs game to them today. It was a "makeup" game.

    It sucks to have a bad call completely take a win away from a playoff contender - Signed Detroit Lions

  • I didn't see, but was Jerruh and big boy Christie there today?

  • Cribbs just got smoked again!!

  • I didn't see, but was Jerruh and big boy Christie there today?

    @browns149 said:

    I didn't see, but was Jerruh and big boy Christie there today?

    I didn't see Christie, but I did see Jerrah and Garrett embrace after the game.

  • @browns149 said:

    I didn't see, but was Jerruh and big boy Christie there today?

    I didn't see Christie, but I did see Jerrah and Garrett embrace after the game.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I didn't see Christie, but I did see Jerrah and Garrett embrace after the game.

    Is Garrett done now?

    He has no contract for next year

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I didn't see Christie, but I did see Jerrah and Garrett embrace after the game.

    Is Garrett done now?

    He has no contract for next year

    @browns149 said:

    Is Garrett done now?

    He has no contract for next year

    His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.

  • @browns149 said:

    Is Garrett done now?

    He has no contract for next year

    His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.

    @canton-dawg said:

    His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.

    So who's next for the boyz?

  • @canton-dawg said:

    His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.

    So who's next for the boyz?

    @browns149 said:

    So who's next for the boyz?

    Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.

  • @browns149 said:

    So who's next for the boyz?

    Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.

    I heard earlier today that Garrett might go to Atl

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.

    I heard earlier today that Garrett might go to Atl

    @browns149 said:

    I heard earlier today that Garrett might go to Atl

    I think Atlanta would be a good fit for Garrett. I just couldn't picture him in a place like NY or Oakland.

  • It's a weird thing to see Manning finally look his age out there. I know he may be a little dinged up but his arm strength looks worse every game. Don't get me wrong, a 75 year Manning is still better than any QB the browns have.