Division round thoughts
-
His contact expired today, which is why I think they had their extended man hug.
So who's next for the boyz?
So who's next for the boyz?
Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.
-
So who's next for the boyz?
Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.
Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.
I heard earlier today that Garrett might go to Atl
-
Good question, it's difficult to gauge Jerrah cause he's so damned fickle.
I heard earlier today that Garrett might go to Atl
I heard earlier today that Garrett might go to Atl
I think Atlanta would be a good fit for Garrett. I just couldn't picture him in a place like NY or Oakland.
-
It's a weird thing to see Manning finally look his age out there. I know he may be a little dinged up but his arm strength looks worse every game. Don't get me wrong, a 75 year Manning is still better than any QB the browns have.
-
VesnaKociper said:
50 girls go into a casino, then Jennifer Anniston comes in. Who gives a fuck about the 50?
Same deal with these playoffs............ You have Seattle. The rest of the playoffs exist to sell commercials.
what if one of the 50 is Kate Upton?
-
I think Kyle would be good over there?
-
Yes that is dog shit.
-
Cribbs got knocked out.
Retire now Josh
-
Cribbs knocked the fuck out by his teammate.
-
Cribbs got knocked out.
Retire now Josh
sadly its probably one or two knockouts too late for him.
-
Lucky for the Colts not josh
-
Andrew Luck is pretty good
-
Peyton Manning should retire
-
Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
"competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.
...Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
"competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.
Did you not see last week's game? I have no sympathy for cowboys fans crying about no calls
-
I hope it's colts/packers
-
...Not one of multiple holdings by the GB Oline was called while 2 roughings of Romo were not called. Make up game for NFL refs. Plus the
"competed" call of the nose to the ground ball to GB's receiver. They wanted GB to advance today.
Did you not see last week's game? I have no sympathy for cowboys fans crying about no calls
...
Did you not see last week's game? I have no sympathy for cowboys fans crying about no calls
Not a fan just like to see the game called correctly regardless of who plays.
-
I'm either rooting for Brady to get another ring.
Or I am rooting for Cribbs to get his first.
-
...
Did you not see last week's game? I have no sympathy for cowboys fans crying about no calls
Not a fan just like to see the game called correctly regardless of who plays.
Not a fan just like to see the game called correctly regardless of who plays.
Dude Bryant did not complete the catch. End of story.
-
I'm either rooting for Brady to get another ring.
Or I am rooting for Cribbs to get his first.
I'm either rooting for Brady to get another ring.
Or I am rooting for Cribbs to get his first.
I don't give a shit about Cribbs but I'll root for d'qwell
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login