Skip to content

Whiny Cowboy Fans

The Browns Board
77 31 2.7k
  • ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #5

    refs were taking back the touchdown they gave them in the first half with the bogus PI call on the one

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #6

    NFL officiating is so fucked.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Who cares if the ball hit the ground? He maintIned possesion and made a football play.

    The refs bend the rules to fuck Cleveland all the time.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Go Packers.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Its karma from the Lions getting fucked against Dallas last week.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I don't understand how the ground CAN'T cause a fumble if you are running, but if you are catching the ball, the ground CAN cause an incompletion

    Shouldn't he have been down by contact when his arm hit the ground?.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    i don't care.

    i just want to see skip bayless cry tomorrow. HA!

  • i don't care.

    i just want to see skip bayless cry tomorrow. HA!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    i don't care.

    i just want to see skip bayless cry tomorrow. HA!

    He is sooooo bad. I can't watch any show with him on it

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #13

    He dropped it. A better WR would've caught it.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    But but but I thought there was a conspiracy with the Cowboys getting the calls? I'm not saying the rule is skewed but that was 100% accurately overturned.

  • But but but I thought there was a conspiracy with the Cowboys getting the calls? I'm not saying the rule is skewed but that was 100% accurately overturned.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @jrb12711 said:

    But but but I thought there was a conspiracy with the Cowboys getting the calls? I'm not saying the rule is skewed but that was 100% accurately overturned.

    But we want Prince Aaron to advance further so no holding calls on his court when they were so f'n obvious that HS refs would have seen them.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #16

    hahahaha....erg....the refs did it......sour grapes.....cowpokers woulda lost anyways

  • @jrb12711 said:

    But but but I thought there was a conspiracy with the Cowboys getting the calls? I'm not saying the rule is skewed but that was 100% accurately overturned.

    But we want Prince Aaron to advance further so no holding calls on his court when they were so f'n obvious that HS refs would have seen them.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @texasag1969 said:

    But we want Prince Aaron to advance further so no holding calls on his court when they were so f'n obvious that HS refs would have seen them.

    I'd rather see Aaron still playing then Romo.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Replay sucks, its made officiating worse than ever.

  • Replay sucks, its made officiating worse than ever.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @bob806 said:

    Replay sucks, its made officiating worse than ever.

    If they didn't have replay, EVERYONE would be screaming for it

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #20

    The Cowboys can't say a goddamn peep after the ass fucking the Lions got from the refs.

  • The Cowboys can't say a goddamn peep after the ass fucking the Lions got from the refs.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @logicisforsquares said:

    The Cowboys can't say a goddamn peep after the ass fucking the Lions got from the refs.

    right....like one writer said....

    ""'if the refs got all the calls right, then the Cowboys would be on their second week of vacation right now""

  • @jrb12711 said:

    But but but I thought there was a conspiracy with the Cowboys getting the calls? I'm not saying the rule is skewed but that was 100% accurately overturned.

    But we want Prince Aaron to advance further so no holding calls on his court when they were so f'n obvious that HS refs would have seen them.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @texasag1969 said:

    But we want Prince Aaron to advance further so no holding calls on his court when they were so f'n obvious that HS refs would have seen them.

    I wasn't really watching close till the 4th quarter but this is just how the NFL is going to be moving forward. I'd say offensive holding occurs 50-60% of the time. Instead of being stricter on that they went the literal opposite and are now throwing defensive holding flags 3x higher than last year. It's gotten to the point for me that I don't even watch line play close anymore. I just wish the NFL would stop bullshitting the reasons and just say they want more offense though.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I'm not defending the Cowboys but this fiasco with the referees is getting irritating. They are dictating the outcomes of games.

    That's a shit fucking rule.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    VesnaKociper said:

    Walter White.............. you are a fucking idiot. NOBODY is questioning the call.

    In a continuous motion................. the ball can't touch the ground. It has nothing to do with control or juggling. The reason the rule was put into effect is to keep jackoffs like you from bitching and offering different interpretations. The NFL made the rule SIMPLE.......... EASY TO ENFORCE.... and EASY TO BE CONSISTENT ABOUT.

    SO jackoff, le tm give it to your dick pimple of a brain again............ in a continuous motion, the ball can't touch the ground.

    Had the receiver made a football move with the ball in his hands, and then fell, and then the ball touched the ground.... it would have been a complete pass.

    SIMPLE to understand....... except for a jackoff like you, who actually thinks the gift the Blowboys got last week in any way resembled the call today. today's call was correct and the rule is a good rule.

    Well it happened, I'm finally agreeing with a Ghoolie post.