Skip to content

Whiny Cowboy Fans

The Browns Board
77 31 2.7k
  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #46

    The fucking cowqueers were getting calls all game. They initially got this call, but luckily Sherman challenged and the right call was made because the refs didn't have much of a choice.

  • W Why wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Fist thing I said to my wife when I saw the play was "If that was the Browns it would have been incomplete" . . . When they overturned it I was surprised they made the call. I hate the rule and to me that's a catch but I don't feel the least bit bad about the call. I have seen so many of those calls go against the Browns and other teams as well. All the help the offense gets I'm surprised the NFL hasn't changed the rule yet.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #48

    The NFL "FORGOT" to reset the play clock and left 30 seconds off the game.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/12/steratore-failed-to-re-set-the-clock/

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #49

    only good thing about the cowboy fan base that joined this forum because of manziel is that we got to see them get double-dick dong fucked in da azz.

    manziel sucks and the cowboys are one and done AGAIN.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

  • I hate the Cowboys and their fanbase.

    However, he was fucking robbed of that catch and I'll stand by my point because if that was one of our own, we'd know damn well it was a catch.

    He made a football move and came down with it.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @walterwhite said:

    I hate the Cowboys and their fanbase.

    However, he was fucking robbed of that catch and I'll stand by my point because if that was one of our own, we'd know damn well it was a catch.

    He made a football move and came down with it.

    Except he didn't and anyone who has any football knowledge is agreeing with that. Rule sucks but let it go, it was eventually called correct.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #51

    The Packers were clearly the better football team.

    As The Great Zomboni predicted.

    Zombo

  • MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by
    #52

    No catch.

    He was attempting to secure the ball while hitting the ground.

    It was his fault for trying to secure the ball and reaching out to the end zone. The rules are pretty clear.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    But but but I thought there was a conspiracy with the Cowboys getting the calls? I'm not saying the rule is skewed but that was 100% accurately overturned.

    But we want Prince Aaron to advance further so no holding calls on his court when they were so f'n obvious that HS refs would have seen them.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @texasag1969 said:

    But we want Prince Aaron to advance further so no holding calls on his court when they were so f'n obvious that HS refs would have seen them.

    That went both ways.....trust me. I wasn't looking at it with the jaundiced eyes you are.

  • Replay sucks, its made officiating worse than ever.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @bob806 said:

    Replay sucks, its made officiating worse than ever.

    Except, of course, they got this right....which is what they should do.

    (wish we had replay back when Karlis was kicking.)

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    VesnaKociper said:

    Walter White.............. you are a fucking idiot. NOBODY is questioning the call.

    In a continuous motion................. the ball can't touch the ground. It has nothing to do with control or juggling. The reason the rule was put into effect is to keep jackoffs like you from bitching and offering different interpretations. The NFL made the rule SIMPLE.......... EASY TO ENFORCE.... and EASY TO BE CONSISTENT ABOUT.

    SO jackoff, le tm give it to your dick pimple of a brain again............ in a continuous motion, the ball can't touch the ground.

    Had the receiver made a football move with the ball in his hands, and then fell, and then the ball touched the ground.... it would have been a complete pass.

    SIMPLE to understand....... except for a jackoff like you, who actually thinks the gift the Blowboys got last week in any way resembled the call today. today's call was correct and the rule is a good rule.

    What I saw was Bryant using the ball to break his fall to the ground. He was NOT imo "stretching" to get the ball in the end zone. In doing so, the ball came loose and hit the ground. Bryant did not control it through the entire play, as the rule requires.

    Incomplete pass.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    But we want Prince Aaron to advance further so no holding calls on his court when they were so f'n obvious that HS refs would have seen them.

    That went both ways.....trust me. I wasn't looking at it with the jaundiced eyes you are.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @the-gipper said:

    That went both ways.....trust me. I wasn't looking at it with the jaundiced eyes you are.

    As I've stated elsewhere, not a boyz fan and no dog in this fight. Just don't like crappy non-calls on egregious holding that got worse as the game went on. I felt the refs were "protecting" a gimpy Aaron Rogers from any further injury. And the one where the defender eventually had his back to the play with an arm around his neck lifting him up and over on his back was ridiculous.

  • D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #57

    After the Lions game last week, Dallas fans said the call had nothing to do with the outcome

    of the game so I have little to no sympathy for this weeks debacle.

    However, can we all agree that the term "football move" is about as asinine a term as has been

    introduced in recent memory? FFS. the official NFL definition of "football move" includes an 'etc.'

    It seems to me that as soon as the ball is snapped every player on the field is making a "football move".

  • @the-gipper said:

    That went both ways.....trust me. I wasn't looking at it with the jaundiced eyes you are.

    As I've stated elsewhere, not a boyz fan and no dog in this fight. Just don't like crappy non-calls on egregious holding that got worse as the game went on. I felt the refs were "protecting" a gimpy Aaron Rogers from any further injury. And the one where the defender eventually had his back to the play with an arm around his neck lifting him up and over on his back was ridiculous.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @texasag1969 said:

    As I've stated elsewhere, not a boyz fan and no dog in this fight. Just don't like crappy non-calls on egregious holding that got worse as the game went on. I felt the refs were "protecting" a gimpy Aaron Rogers from any further injury. And the one where the defender eventually had his back to the play with an arm around his neck lifting him up and over on his back was ridiculous.

    And I am saying that I saw as much protection of Tony Romo going on.

  • After the Lions game last week, Dallas fans said the call had nothing to do with the outcome

    of the game so I have little to no sympathy for this weeks debacle.

    However, can we all agree that the term "football move" is about as asinine a term as has been

    introduced in recent memory? FFS. the official NFL definition of "football move" includes an 'etc.'

    It seems to me that as soon as the ball is snapped every player on the field is making a "football move".

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @dste-ace said:

    After the Lions game last week, Dallas fans said the call had nothing to do with the outcome

    of the game so I have little to no sympathy for this weeks debacle.

    However, can we all agree that the term "football move" is about as asinine a term as has been

    introduced in recent memory? FFS. the official NFL definition of "football move" includes an 'etc.'

    It seems to me that as soon as the ball is snapped every player on the field is making a "football move".

    As I said in this case.....to me, Bryant extended his hand with the ball in it to break his fall to the ground. While others may protest....yes, that is exactly the Calvin Johnson rule.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #60

    Looked like a bad call to me. Yeah I hate the Cowboys but they was robbed. Look at that play and imagine the guy wearing an orange helmet. Come on.

    WSS

  • W Why wrote on last edited by
    #61

    The little brother is so mad LOL

    post-24909-0-15096100-1421084790_thumb.jpg

  • W Why

    Fist thing I said to my wife when I saw the play was "If that was the Browns it would have been incomplete" . . . When they overturned it I was surprised they made the call. I hate the rule and to me that's a catch but I don't feel the least bit bad about the call. I have seen so many of those calls go against the Browns and other teams as well. All the help the offense gets I'm surprised the NFL hasn't changed the rule yet.

    mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @why said:

    Fist thing I said to my wife

  • @bob806 said:

    Replay sucks, its made officiating worse than ever.

    If they didn't have replay, EVERYONE would be screaming for it

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @browns149 said:

    If they didn't have replay, EVERYONE would be screaming for it

    Yes, true. Back in 1979 (I think that was the year), the AFC Championship game between the Steelers and Oilers was yet another big game where a blown call affected the outcome. Renfro, a WR on Houston, got 2 feet in on a catch in the back of the end zone- refs called him out of bounds.

    1977, Oakland-Denver, a fumble by Denver's Rob Lytle was called a TD, Denver to Super Bowl.

    These 2 calls in particular were the push for replay, but it didn't happen until recently. Officiating is much, much worse today as a result.

    I think it's only natural officiating has gotten worse, when you are second-guessed by video all the time. If we all had that at our jobs, we'd suck too.

  • Looked like a bad call to me. Yeah I hate the Cowboys but they was robbed. Look at that play and imagine the guy wearing an orange helmet. Come on.

    WSS

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @westside-steve said:

    Looked like a bad call to me. Yeah I hate the Cowboys but they was robbed. Look at that play and imagine the guy wearing an orange helmet. Come on.

    WSS

    Steve, we may not like the"Calvin Johnson Rule", but the Refs got the call right. Bryant clearly lost control of the ball after he hit the ground.

    cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjj

  • @bob806 said:

    Replay sucks, its made officiating worse than ever.

    Except, of course, they got this right....which is what they should do.

    (wish we had replay back when Karlis was kicking.)

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @the-gipper said:

    Except, of course, they got this right....which is what they should do.

    (wish we had replay back when Karlis was kicking.)

    Karlis did miss, no doubt.

    I hate Dallas, but I thought that "reversal" was probably the worst reversal of a call I've ever seen. Looked like a catch, then a cradle, then an attempted extension of reaching for the goal line. Just my opinion of course.