Uniform update
-
They have to do something. I like tradition as much as the next guy but their current jerseys remind me of nothing but failure and heartache. If they want to make a culture difference, change the look. Some people think it's pointless, but it's really not. Change of look can change attitudes. If we don't want to be the "same old Browns" then let's not look like the "same old Browns."
-
And here come the uniform fags.
-
-
And here come the uniform fags.
And here come the uniform fags.
I lol'ed...was exactly what I was thinking without actually thinking those exact words. Well done.
-
I kinda like these ones....
those actually aren't bad, I mean we're called the "Browns" so there's really only so much you can do with Uni's. And who cares they're uni's anyway..as long as they don't make the team look like butch crossdressers who cares.
-
As long as the elf isn't on the uni.
Our team is already thought of as losers, putting an elf on the uni won't help
-
Those orange ones are hideous, hopefully the real result is something tolerable.
-

The worst ever of all time.
-

The worst ever of all time.

The worst ever of all time.
Although Raplisburger belongs in prison stripes, so appropriate.
-
-
and the team with the flashiest uniforms are (drum roll pleeeez)...
2nd place in the national championship.
them unis really did help, huh?
-
The brown pants are gay. Ditch em.
-
-
And here come the uniform fags.
I lol'ed...was exactly what I was thinking without actually thinking those exact words. Well done.
I lol'ed...was exactly what I was thinking without actually thinking those exact words. Well done.
I'd say both for and against. I don't really care what the uniforms look like. If we change them, good. If not, I am fine with that.
-
Favorite - white jerseys, white pants. Why don't they ever wear the old helmets with #s on the side? That was kinda cool.
-
They have to do something. I like tradition as much as the next guy but their current jerseys remind me of nothing but failure and heartache. If they want to make a culture difference, change the look. Some people think it's pointless, but it's really not. Change of look can change attitudes. If we don't want to be the "same old Browns" then let's not look like the "same old Browns."
They have to do something. I like tradition as much as the next guy but their current jerseys remind me of nothing but failure and heartache. If they want to make a culture difference, change the look. Some people think it's pointless, but it's really not. Change of look can change attitudes. If we don't want to be the "same old Browns" then let's not look like the "same old Browns."
Well, change is coming regardless- just hope it isn't too hideous. That all orange is shades of Clemson. Funny some of the old school teams like the Packers haven't seen the need to change their "dated" uniforms. Tampa did an extreme makeover- that worked for a few years. So they did another one-which was pretty bad- and it helped them to a 2-14 record.
The brown pants are gay. Ditch em.
Not only that, they've usually lost when wearing them.
-
Wouldn't mind a copper helmet. That's about it.
-
Wouldn't mind a copper helmet. That's about it.
Wouldn't mind a copper helmet. That's about it.
Then we could call the Browns "copper tops" and resume our battery throwing activities .....

-
Sounds like a plan
-
Wouldn't mind a copper helmet. That's about it.
Then we could call the Browns "copper tops" and resume our battery throwing activities .....

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

