Skip to content

Uniform update

The Browns Board
106 34 6.2k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    We dont want brown and orange OSU jerseys/helmets lmao

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    We dont want brown and orange OSU jerseys/helmets lmao

    Seemingly you're the only one.

  • And these for the home jerseys.

    post-1565-0-37858100-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-93008400-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-35564700-1421773480_thumb.jpg

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    That actually looks pretty good. Same with the helmet.

  • Something like this for the helmets.

    post-1565-0-03755600-1421728236_thumb.jpg

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Something like this for the helmets.

    Yes. And I definitely prefer the ones with the brown/black face mask....

    post-28424-0-57584600-1421788082_thumb.jpg

  • Is it time for me to jump in yet and call you all homos, and have all of you yell at me for doing that?

    BTW, I talked in person to a Browns VP who has seen the new Unis, he is confident that everyone is going to love them, old and young. We'll see.

    All I know is I'm going to miss these threads after the new Unis are out and debated ... it always helped me identify the homos in the group.

    3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

  • I know....my hat gave me away...it always does...

    Now, what type of fabric do you think they'll use....conundrum

  • And these for the home jerseys.

    post-1565-0-37858100-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-93008400-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-35564700-1421773480_thumb.jpg

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    I'd be very happy with these.

  • And these for the home jerseys.

    post-1565-0-37858100-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-93008400-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-35564700-1421773480_thumb.jpg

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    I like these a lot better

  • And these for the home jerseys.

    post-1565-0-37858100-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-93008400-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-35564700-1421773480_thumb.jpg

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    Can't argue with these. I'm getting sick of looking at those with the shitty bright orange.

  • And these for the home jerseys.

    post-1565-0-37858100-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-93008400-1421773479_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-35564700-1421773480_thumb.jpg

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    Depending on the supposed "leak" they will NOT be having Browns jerseys.

    They will have an orange, grey, and white jersey but no Brown.

    They will have orange, grey, and brown pants however.

    (Once again, that's if "the leak" is true)

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    Depending on the supposed "leak" they will NOT be having Browns jerseys.

    They will have an orange, grey, and white jersey but no Brown.

    They will have orange, grey, and brown pants however.

    (Once again, that's if "the leak" is true)

    @walterwhite said:

    Depending on the supposed "leak" they will NOT be having Browns jerseys.

    They will have an orange, grey, and white jersey but no Brown.

    They will have orange, grey, and brown pants however.

    (Once again, that's if "the leak" is true)

    Whoever leaked that is completely full of shit.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    Depending on the supposed "leak" they will NOT be having Browns jerseys.

    They will have an orange, grey, and white jersey but no Brown.

    They will have orange, grey, and brown pants however.

    (Once again, that's if "the leak" is true)

    @walterwhite said:

    Depending on the supposed "leak" they will NOT be having Browns jerseys.

    They will have an orange, grey, and white jersey but no Brown.

    They will have orange, grey, and brown pants however.

    (Once again, that's if "the leak" is true)

    I'll tend to agree with Zombo- they're not going to mess with tradition too much. This is the Cleveland BROWNS, not the Cleveland GREYS.

    Hey- maybe let's use the Steelers prison stripe unis- except make them "rainbow" for the uniform fags.

    sure am glad I got my Nike Elite before Nike turned it into some Denver Donkey-like abomination.

  • I know....my hat gave me away...it always does...

    Now, what type of fabric do you think they'll use....conundrum

    @mudfly said:

    Now, what type of fabric do you think they'll use....conundrum

    i heard it'll be a 50/50 mix of 'polyhomourinstream' and 'pick a bale of cotton'.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And these for the home jerseys.

    Depending on the supposed "leak" they will NOT be having Browns jerseys.

    They will have an orange, grey, and white jersey but no Brown.

    They will have orange, grey, and brown pants however.

    (Once again, that's if "the leak" is true)

    @walterwhite said:

    Depending on the supposed "leak" they will NOT be having Browns jerseys.

    They will have an orange, grey, and white jersey but no Brown.

    They will have orange, grey, and brown pants however.

    (Once again, that's if "the leak" is true)

    It's not.

    Zombo

  • I agree. It's pure guess. I think enough has been said that their will probably be a grey as some sort of alternate, but other than that, we will just have to wait a few months to find out.

  • well then the browns will be wearing a version of the pro-bowl unis (grey) which i doubt the nfl or nike will allow to happen.

  • A couple more just to piss everyone off.

    post-1565-0-69829800-1421871861_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-29791400-1421871878_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-32907400-1421871879_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-34494700-1421871881_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-40802200-1421871882_thumb.jpg

    post-1565-0-54232300-1421871909_thumb.jpg

  • Those look good. ^^

  • @thenew23 said:

    Packers uniforms are synonymous with winning... that's the difference...

    Browns uniforms represent 51 years of losing...

    Then you've failed history. The 80s Browns with Kosar were pretty decent. Tampa changed their uniforms again this past year- and it didn't do them a damn bit of good. The player wearing the uniform is way more important.

    @hoorta said:

    Then you've failed history. The 80s Browns with Kosar were pretty decent. Tampa changed their uniforms again this past year- and it didn't do them a damn bit of good. The player wearing the uniform is way more important.

    Of course the players are more important, BUT there is a reason companies change their branding and logos from time-to-time. It is to breathe new life into their organization and remain relevant, which are things this organization need more than ever.

    I don't think a uniform change is going to put us in the Super Bowl, but I just think it's time we did something.

    BTW - The 80s Browns being "decent" does not live up to the history of the Packers' uniform... 4 Super Bowls, including the first 2 ever played, and a record 13 World Championships... I think that's a little better history than a couple "decent" years...

  • Let's not forget the packers changed uniforms at some point. In fact I think we're the only team in the league without a throwback uniform

    packers-throwbacks.jpg

  • @walterwhite said:

    Depending on the supposed "leak" they will NOT be having Browns jerseys.

    They will have an orange, grey, and white jersey but no Brown.

    They will have orange, grey, and brown pants however.

    (Once again, that's if "the leak" is true)

    I'll tend to agree with Zombo- they're not going to mess with tradition too much. This is the Cleveland BROWNS, not the Cleveland GREYS.

    Hey- maybe let's use the Steelers prison stripe unis- except make them "rainbow" for the uniform fags.

    sure am glad I got my Nike Elite before Nike turned it into some Denver Donkey-like abomination.

    @hoorta said:

    I'll tend to agree with Zombo- they're not going to mess with tradition too much. This is the Cleveland BROWNS, not the Cleveland GREYS.

    Hey- maybe let's use the Steelers prison stripe unis- except make them "rainbow" for the uniform fags.

    sure am glad I got my Nike Elite before Nike turned it into some Denver Donkey-like abomination.

    Me too.. I got a Brown,Browns Jersey with My last name embroided and Clay Mathews Sr's # for Christmas.. I was stoked to say the least.