Todd Bowles: New Jets' HC
-
Hell of a hire. Maintain that defensive mentality while instilling discipline and consistency on offense.
-
I see that Jets fan can now get their Bowles in an uproar.
-
I see that Jets fan can now get their Bowles in an uproar.
I see that Jets fan can now get their Bowles in an uproar.
but dont get him mad....cause irritated bowels are a rough road......
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/14/report-49ers-set-to-hire-jim-tomsula-as-head-coach/
Jim Tomsula is poised to become the next head coach of the San Francisco 49ers.
Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the two sides are still ironing out details, but Tomsula is expected to be the 49ers’ next head coach.
Tomsula has actually been head coach of the 49ers before, for one game: The 49ers fired Mike Singletary with one game remaining in the 2010 season, and Tomsula was named interim head coach for the final game of the season. (The 49ers won that game, 38-7.)
The 49ers are the only NFL team Tomsula has worked for: He became their defensive line coach in 2007 and has had that job ever since, first under Singletary and then under Jim Harbaugh. Before coaching for the 49ers all of his coaching experience was in NFL Europe, where he rose from a defensive line coach to the head coach of the Rhein Fire in 2006.
-
And add Jack Del Rio to the list....just signed with the Raiders.....coordinator options are gonna start coming off the shelf real fast.....
-
last thing they needed was a defensive minded head coach.
they need a 'great' GM.
-
It seems that there is a clear pattern of hiring defensive-minded coaches as head coaches this year. Rex Ryan, Jack Del Rio, Tomsula in San Fran and I've heard a lot of speculation the Falcons are just waiting for Seattle's season to be done to hire Quinn.
That just leaves the Bears and Broncos now. I'll be interested to see if they promote from within in Denver or if Gase goes somewhere else. If that happens I can't think of a time a playoff team would potentially lose it's three main positions like that.
-
I hear that the Bears are all set to hire Fox.
Broncos are looking at like 5 guys......2 of which I had mentioned as being persons of interest in the Browns search for an OC: Adam Gase, if he does not get a HC gig, and Rick Dennison.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login