Cardale Jones press conference 3:00
-
Will he declare?
-
I can't find where you're getting this info?
-
7th round grab him!!!
-
Pushed back to 4:00
-
He's staying at The Ohio State University
-
Good for OSU, but is it good for Cardale? I honestly don't know who should start. Cardale is like a Tim Tebow who can throw good passes.
-
I think it was the right choice and I think he has to start. I mean how are you going to bench him?
-
JT Barrett was looking none too happy about cardale's performance.

-
This is going to be a very interesting story this offseason into the regular season. OSUs QB situation... hmmm
Good for him for sticking around to "play school", but from a career perspective, IDK if this was the best choice for him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login