Skip to content

5 star recruit and #1 overall RB for 2016 commits to Ohio State

College Football Forum
107 13 4.6k
  • What coaches were educated there? Why does that matter when determining how good of a school it is?

    I mean I expected you to change to subject or back off... But this? What?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    What coaches were educated there? Why does that matter when determining how good of a school it is?

    I mean I expected you to change to subject or back off... But this? What?

    You bored me dude...and you couldn't perform a simple task....so I wasn't going to chasing after whatever thoughts you had in mind.

    As for Miami and Michigan......all I was doing was turning this to the subject of football......and you still couldn't follow.

    What quality coaches throughout history graduated from Michifuck.

    By your non response I will surmise: few is any. (besides Harbaugh)

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    You changed the subject and then said I couldn't follow along. Original.

    This is going no where. Same exact thing has happened in the past with you.

    I really don't care what coaches went to Michigan. Good luck on a list.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    Is Jordan Elliot gonna go to Texas? They pay as well as anyone in the country. Be scared.

  • You changed the subject and then said I couldn't follow along. Original.

    This is going no where. Same exact thing has happened in the past with you.

    I really don't care what coaches went to Michigan. Good luck on a list.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    You changed the subject and then said I couldn't follow along. Original.

    This is going no where. Same exact thing has happened in the past with you.

    I really don't care what coaches went to Michigan. Good luck on a list.

    I got it. You don't care about tradition. Going to Michigan, I can see why.

  • mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by

    This reminds me of the Brady Queen versus Derrick Anderbilly threads......

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    I never posted originally about his ranking. Interesting there are some on here still going on about it though

    I'm not going to put more stock in one bad week than a few seasons of film.

    I'm sure we'll be fine at HB