Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Watch all these Liberal White people get ran over by a car LOL!

Watch all these Liberal White people get ran over by a car LOL!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
9 Posts 6 Posters 378 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
    • 3k Posts
    • 183 Reputation
    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Stand in the middle of the road, I'm glad you got injured and hurt. I would have floored it too.

    Fuck em.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hates the cops, blocks motor ways primarily driven by people just trying to get to work. Derpy derp.

      Why not surround the police station instead of fucking with other people? That only turns people who were possibly sympathetic to your cause against you.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Some of them do look like hipster douchebags... and blocking the road for everyone else bad too. Also, someone brought their kid... wtf. That's not a place for a kid. Not that the driver should have driven through the crowd, but the crowd is more in the wrong IMO.

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I don't know the person's situation. For all we know they could just be a whack job or they had their kids in the car and got spooked by people fucking with them while stopped in a crowd.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
            • 3k Posts
            • 197 Reputation
            Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Best part was the guy shouting out the license plate number.

            "Call the police!!"

            Haha dummies.

            Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I used to play in a punk band. You would see anarcho punks with A.C.A.B. (All cops are bastards) tshirts sitting on a curb weeping and filing a police report after some of the local hood rats robbed them haha. The cops usually fight back laughter the whole time given who they are dealing with. A Boston cop kept smirking the whole time after some ACAB types had their equipment stolen from their van.

              I usually tried to stay as chummy as possible with any cops in the areas we were playing. It made it far less likely that they would fuck with you about noise ordinances if you had made an effort to show them you aren't a scumbag.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                • 3k Posts
                • 197 Reputation
                Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Nice.

                It's amazing how far "yes sir, no sir" goes.

                Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Upper lip 2 U Banned
                  • 16 Posts
                  • 2 Reputation
                  U Upper lip 2 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I was going to the Cavs game a couple weeks ago and I was already late and I got blocked in by a group of protestors who decided to go into both intersections I was in between. Never ever ever in my life have I been so angry. I swear I would have ran those dumb fuckers over had there not been a bunch of cops already in the surrounding area. Those people are the most loathable beings on earth. Such scum. I was honking my horn and screaming at the top of my lungs and they just stood there and chanted "who do you serve, who do you protect". Ugggghh. The cops debt end up getting the one end of protesteors for another 15 minutes in the opposite direction I was going. I had to go park in another garage farther from the arena and We didn't get to our seats until there was 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. If I could individually strangle each and everyone of those low life, dumb, douchebags I would and would take great pleasure in doing so. They don't give a fuck either about what they're "standing for" they just love to cause a raucous.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                    • 24k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I agree, I hate protesters that decide their protest necessitates the world stops and revolves around them. But boy I would love to see what would happen if someone plowed through an abortion protest like that. Bet the reaction from various segments of our society would be quite hypocritical. And that's how our society works. When someone else is protesting, fuck em run em over...but if your people are the ones getting run over it's a whole different story. I can say with near 100% certainity that if I was racing one of my parents to the hospital cause they were having a stroke/heart attack or whatever.....fuckers getting run over I don't care what the fuck they're protesting. An abortion rally? I'll reach out and snatch one of their dolls and throw it under my car as i'm racing off. Cop protest i'll play the bad boys theme on my way through.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate