Inherent Vice
-
Insanely long but one of the best performances I've seen in a while. Hats off to Jaqaun Phoenix
I recommend it but I'm a huge Paul Thomas Anderson fan.
-
His worst to date.
WSS
-
His worst to date.
WSS
His worst to date.
WSS
What did you say? Cheech and Chong in Chinatown?
Me, I describe it as The Bad Lebowski.
(but, Anderson got nominated for Best Director for it....but you gotta figure that his contemporaries that nominated him are probably all LA Dopers).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login