Skip to content

What's The Plan?

The Browns Board
71 23 3.2k
  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Man the players we passed up in the NFC Championship game is sickening. Braylon over Rogers.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #61

    VesnaKociper said:

    Plan A is to acquire Andrew Luck. The Browns have cornered the market on shit QBs, and it would be wrong to let one more get away.

    Maybe the Browns should inquire about the availability of Russell Wilson who shit himself all over the field today, yet the uber lucky SeaHags managed to win a game where their quarterback played like Brandon Wee-Done on a BAD (I mean REALLY BAD) day.

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #62

    When I first heard Charlie Weis's name for OC I thought no way. I am starting to think however he might do a good job with the Browns. He has a reputation for developing quarterbacks. He also has a good record as offensive coordinator most recently with the Chiefs. He may be a horrible college head coach but NFL offensive coordinator seems to suit him pretty well.;

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #63

    A reputation for developing quarterbacks... Guru. Period.reputation for developing quarterbacks.... Guru.....mentor......

    Now where have I heard that song before?

    WSS

  • A reputation for developing quarterbacks... Guru. Period.reputation for developing quarterbacks.... Guru.....mentor......

    Now where have I heard that song before?

    WSS

    OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @westside-steve said:

    A reputation for developing quarterbacks... Guru. Period.reputation for developing quarterbacks.... Guru.....mentor......

    Now where have I heard that song before?

    WSS

    Even taking that off the table Weis has an excellent record in the NFL as OC.

  • @westside-steve said:

    A reputation for developing quarterbacks... Guru. Period.reputation for developing quarterbacks.... Guru.....mentor......

    Now where have I heard that song before?

    WSS

    Even taking that off the table Weis has an excellent record in the NFL as OC.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Even taking that off the table Weis has an excellent record in the NFL as OC.

    Oh I'm sure he's as good as any. I was just messing with you. We've had a lot of quarterback gurus in and out of town.

    WSS

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
    #66

    Last-Round.jpg

    To think this was the guy who came here to save the Browns. He needs a little umbrella in that drink.

  • Last-Round.jpg

    To think this was the guy who came here to save the Browns. He needs a little umbrella in that drink.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Last-Round.jpg

    To think this was the guy who came here to save the Browns. He needs a little umbrella in that drink.

    now that looks like an athletic guy we can all rally behind. "let's go guys!! let's win it for the flipper!!!"

    note the sippy cup. my friend used to bring his own to the bar for them to fill up. screw on the top and you could knock it over and nothing would spill. classic.

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    Last-Round.jpg

    To think this was the guy who came here to save the Browns. He needs a little umbrella in that drink.

    now that looks like an athletic guy we can all rally behind. "let's go guys!! let's win it for the flipper!!!"

    note the sippy cup. my friend used to bring his own to the bar for them to fill up. screw on the top and you could knock it over and nothing would spill. classic.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @miktoxic said:

    now that looks like an athletic guy we can all rally behind. "let's go guys!! let's win it for the flipper!!!"

    note the sippy cup. my friend used to bring his own to the bar for them to fill up. screw on the top and you could knock it over and nothing would spill. classic.

    Out living it up with the 20 mil Lerner gave him when he left.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #69

    I wonder how you get a gig as a golf cart chauffeur?

  • I wonder how you get a gig as a golf cart chauffeur?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @tour2ma said:

    I wonder how you get a gig as a golf cart chauffeur?

    You have to be good with a little bitty pencil that does not have an eraser on it. 😉

  • @tour2ma said:

    I wonder how you get a gig as a golf cart chauffeur?

    You have to be good with a little bitty pencil that does not have an eraser on it. 😉

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @texasag1969 said:

    You have to be good with a little bitty pencil that does not have an eraser on it. 😉

    and knowing how to make a mai tai won't get you kicked out.