Doug Marrone
-
George C said:
His problem is that he is a demeaning, nasty, name calling asshole towards those around him and those players he coaches.
The more he coached our offensive line, the worse they got.
Safe to say that they all hated him.
I never cared for that kind of discipline. the only thing I can relate it to were some high school football coaches I had years ago and when I was in the military. I have always thought that kind of demeaning discipline is counter productive.
-
Jags continue to show why they need to cover up half the fans seats as the stadium.
-
Marrone opted out of being the HC for a promising Bills squad to be the OL coach for the crappy Jags. If that doesn't humble him I'm not sure what will.
-
Marrone is a terrible coach. Even worse, he has pride in his awfulness -- and left because ownership didn't give him control.
He is not worthy of being an OC let alone a HC.
-
George C said:
His problem is that he is a demeaning, nasty, name calling asshole towards those around him and those players he coaches.
The more he coached our offensive line, the worse they got.
Safe to say that they all hated him.
I never cared for that kind of discipline. the only thing I can relate it to were some high school football coaches I had years ago and when I was in the military. I have always thought that kind of demeaning discipline is counter productive.
I never cared for that kind of discipline. the only thing I can relate it to were some high school football coaches I had years ago and when I was in the military. I have always thought that kind of demeaning discipline is counter productive.
i remember getting called out personally in front of the whole company while in the army, trying to break me down. i did whatever D.S.simon asked of me always calling me 'lynrd skynrd' 'hippie freak' "wipe that smile from your face!" type shit while laughing as loud as i could from the inside. meanwhile after getting dogged by this guy for 6 months changed my life, in a positive way. now i some them do it to other people who weren't as strong mentally and they became turnips...........so, i don't think that type of discipline would work at the st/ francis school for willy waggelers but in the bronx and harlem it'd be exactly what they need.
-
George C said:
Look in the mirror much?
Point is, worry about getting your own shit straight before becoming judge...
Un-fucking-believable...
-
Why is this douchebag bills fan even here?
-
I never cared for that kind of discipline. the only thing I can relate it to were some high school football coaches I had years ago and when I was in the military. I have always thought that kind of demeaning discipline is counter productive.
i remember getting called out personally in front of the whole company while in the army, trying to break me down. i did whatever D.S.simon asked of me always calling me 'lynrd skynrd' 'hippie freak' "wipe that smile from your face!" type shit while laughing as loud as i could from the inside. meanwhile after getting dogged by this guy for 6 months changed my life, in a positive way. now i some them do it to other people who weren't as strong mentally and they became turnips...........so, i don't think that type of discipline would work at the st/ francis school for willy waggelers but in the bronx and harlem it'd be exactly what they need.
i remember getting called out personally in front of the whole company while in the army, trying to break me down. i did whatever D.S.simon asked of me always calling me 'lynrd skynrd' 'hippie freak' "wipe that smile from your face!" type shit while laughing as loud as i could from the inside. meanwhile after getting dogged by this guy for 6 months changed my life, in a positive way. now i some them do it to other people who weren't as strong mentally and they became turnips...........so, i don't think that type of discipline would work at the st/ francis school for willy waggelers but in the bronx and harlem it'd be exactly what they need.
I always tried to stay anonymous in boot camp as I knew once they singled you out they made life hell for you. I was warned going in never to volunteer for anything which came in handy once when they asked if anyone knew how to drive a truck and I almost volunteered and the guy who dd volunteer instead of driving a truck they had a push lawnmower waiting on him and he mowed grass all day on our day off.
-
i remember getting called out personally in front of the whole company while in the army, trying to break me down. i did whatever D.S.simon asked of me always calling me 'lynrd skynrd' 'hippie freak' "wipe that smile from your face!" type shit while laughing as loud as i could from the inside. meanwhile after getting dogged by this guy for 6 months changed my life, in a positive way. now i some them do it to other people who weren't as strong mentally and they became turnips...........so, i don't think that type of discipline would work at the st/ francis school for willy waggelers but in the bronx and harlem it'd be exactly what they need.
I always tried to stay anonymous in boot camp as I knew once they singled you out they made life hell for you. I was warned going in never to volunteer for anything which came in handy once when they asked if anyone knew how to drive a truck and I almost volunteered and the guy who dd volunteer instead of driving a truck they had a push lawnmower waiting on him and he mowed grass all day on our day off.
i remember getting called out personally in front of the whole company while in the army, trying to break me down. i did whatever D.S.simon asked of me always calling me 'lynrd skynrd' 'hippie freak' "wipe that smile from your face!" type shit while laughing as loud as i could from the inside. meanwhile after getting dogged by this guy for 6 months changed my life, in a positive way. now i some them do it to other people who weren't as strong mentally and they became turnips...........so, i don't think that type of discipline would work at the st/ francis school for willy waggelers but in the bronx and harlem it'd be exactly what they need.
I always tried to stay anonymous in boot camp as I knew once they singled you out they made life hell for you. I was warned going in never to volunteer for anything which came in handy once when they asked if anyone knew how to drive a truck and I almost volunteered and the guy who dd volunteer instead of driving a truck they had a push lawnmower waiting on him and he mowed grass all day on our day off.
in my boot camp tenure you didn't have to volunteer for anything. they found a way to persecute you with blind faith.
got dragged out onto the service entrance only to be greeted by SGT> Simon and my whole co., standing at attention. then some berating schmiggle about how i didn't line up my foot gear properly to the bunk i was sleeping in and now because of that, everyone in my company has to do 50 pushups.
everyone loved me.
-
i remember getting called out personally in front of the whole company while in the army, trying to break me down. i did whatever D.S.simon asked of me always calling me 'lynrd skynrd' 'hippie freak' "wipe that smile from your face!" type shit while laughing as loud as i could from the inside. meanwhile after getting dogged by this guy for 6 months changed my life, in a positive way. now i some them do it to other people who weren't as strong mentally and they became turnips...........so, i don't think that type of discipline would work at the st/ francis school for willy waggelers but in the bronx and harlem it'd be exactly what they need.
I always tried to stay anonymous in boot camp as I knew once they singled you out they made life hell for you. I was warned going in never to volunteer for anything which came in handy once when they asked if anyone knew how to drive a truck and I almost volunteered and the guy who dd volunteer instead of driving a truck they had a push lawnmower waiting on him and he mowed grass all day on our day off.
in my boot camp tenure you didn't have to volunteer for anything. they found a way to persecute you with blind faith.
got dragged out onto the service entrance only to be greeted by SGT> Simon and my whole co., standing at attention. then some berating schmiggle about how i didn't line up my foot gear properly to the bunk i was sleeping in and now because of that, everyone in my company has to do 50 pushups.
everyone loved me.
in my boot camp tenure you didn't have to volunteer for anything. they found a way to persecute you with blind faith.
got dragged out onto the service entrance only to be greeted by SGT> Simon and my whole co., standing at attention. then some berating schmiggle about how i didn't line up my foot gear properly to the bunk i was sleeping in and now because of that, everyone in my company has to do 50 pushups.
everyone loved me.
Glad you had the right mental attitude with this guy on your back to not let this break you. It's bad enough this Simon guy had it out for you (I think it is part of their instructor training to single out a few people in a company to make examples out of because they all do it) but then he goes even farther by trying to turn the whole company against you.
-
in my boot camp tenure you didn't have to volunteer for anything. they found a way to persecute you with blind faith.
got dragged out onto the service entrance only to be greeted by SGT> Simon and my whole co., standing at attention. then some berating schmiggle about how i didn't line up my foot gear properly to the bunk i was sleeping in and now because of that, everyone in my company has to do 50 pushups.
everyone loved me.
Glad you had the right mental attitude with this guy on your back to not let this break you. It's bad enough this Simon guy had it out for you (I think it is part of their instructor training to single out a few people in a company to make examples out of because they all do it) but then he goes even farther by trying to turn the whole company against you.
Glad you had the right mental attitude with this guy on your back to not let this break you. It's bad enough this Simon guy had it out for you (I think it is part of their instructor training to single out a few people in a company to make examples out of because they all do it) but then he goes even farther by trying to turn the whole company against you.
just another highlight in life that you can actually remember when you're my age. in the end the guy helped shape me into a responsible structured human being so he did his job, quite well.
forgive me, i'm having an 'officer and a gentleman' moment.
HA!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login