Skip to content

Do Suns make playoffs now?

The Cavs Board
2 2 501
  • Talk about rubbing a coach's nose in it!

    Obviously they're pleased with the reins being taken off the offense but they also gave up over 200 points in two nights against the Clippers.

    Seeds 4 through 8 in the west only separated by 2.5 games.

    Only half a game out of the 8 spot at this point.... do we pencil them in now?

  • Talk about improving by doing nothing ...

    Personally, I can not believe that they couldn't create a deal with Cleveland for Wally's expiring contract and the departure of Shaq. I'm really surprised that the Sun's stayed pat after all the gay fuzz they created the past few weeks. I can not believe the Cavaliers could not entice them to give up a big man and save money ...

    Yes, the Sun's will make the playoffs.