Jeff Gordon to retire after 2015
-
I have to admit I don't follow NASCAR like I used to. I was a big Dale Earnhardt fan, in the 80's and 90's The Intimidator and the black car were GREAT, and when he died so did most of my NASCAR interest.
I could never bring myself to root for Dale Jr. He just isn't very good IMO and if his name was John Smith, no one would care about him.
So after Sr. died I started to root for Gordon. I was rooting for him last year to win that 5th title, but he came up just short.
Now that he's retiring after next year, I probably won't follow NASCAR at all
-
I know that Jeff Gordon was somewhat disliked among a lot of NASCAR types because he was not a "good ole boy"....because he didn't come from Redneckland, but instead was from Indiana.
Some say he was too "corporate"....yet they all strive to be corporate. If they were not corporate they wouldn't wear all those ads on their uniforms or display them on their car.
-
We follow Harvick. A close friend follows Jr,
but Jr needs to increase his skills to take wins over guys like Gordon,
and Harvick.
The only NASCAR driver I want a nude poster of, is Danica Patrick.........
-
I know that Jeff Gordon was somewhat disliked among a lot of NASCAR types because he was not a "good ole boy"....because he didn't come from Redneckland, but instead was from Indiana.
Some say he was too "corporate"....yet they all strive to be corporate. If they were not corporate they wouldn't wear all those ads on their uniforms or display them on their car.
I know that Jeff Gordon was somewhat disliked among a lot of NASCAR types because he was not a "good ole boy"....because he didn't come from Redneckland, but instead was from Indiana.
Some say he was too "corporate"....yet they all strive to be corporate. If they were not corporate they wouldn't wear all those ads on their uniforms or display them on their car.
I started to like Gordon 'because' the other drivers didn't like him.
They have to be corporate otherwise they wouldn't have the money to race.
-
We follow Harvick. A close friend follows Jr,
but Jr needs to increase his skills to take wins over guys like Gordon,
and Harvick.
The only NASCAR driver I want a nude poster of, is Danica Patrick.........
-
Danica patrick is homely
Sometimes she looks good, and other times she doesn't
Like that Seinfeld episode
-
She really "loosened up " when she started driving nascar though - her days at indy car were like zero to bitch in 2.5 seconds
-
"Id like to say that the pit crew for Joe Gibbs Racing did a real fine job on the Home Depot, Mobil, Pennzoil, IHOP Toyota today for us to get this all important top 5 finish in
race here at Pepsi Cola / Firecracker / Tostitos Salsa 500 today"

-
"Id like to say that the pit crew for Joe Gibbs Racing did a real fine job on the Home Depot, Mobil, Pennzoil, IHOP Toyota today for us to get this all important top 5 finish in
race here at Pepsi Cola / Firecracker / Tostitos Salsa 500 today"

"Id like to say that the pit crew for Joe Gibbs Racing did a real fine job on the Home Depot, Mobil, Pennzoil, IHOP Toyota today for us to get this all important top 5 finish in
race here at Pepsi Cola / Firecracker / Tostitos Salsa 500 today"

You forgot "my" Goodyear tires and "my" SUNOCO gasoline.
-
Are we sure this shouldn't be about *Josh* Gordon?
-
I know that Jeff Gordon was somewhat disliked among a lot of NASCAR types because he was not a "good ole boy"....because he didn't come from Redneckland, but instead was from Indiana.
Some say he was too "corporate"....yet they all strive to be corporate. If they were not corporate they wouldn't wear all those ads on their uniforms or display them on their car.
I started to like Gordon 'because' the other drivers didn't like him.
They have to be corporate otherwise they wouldn't have the money to race.
I started to like Gordon 'because' the other drivers didn't like him.
They have to be corporate otherwise they wouldn't have the money to race.
Precisely......but yet HE was criticized for being corporate where the yabos in his profession were not.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login