Skip to content

Gordon Fails Again

The Browns Board
120 48 6.5k
  • Damn, what a shame (Assuming this is all true). A shame he messed up again and a shame this is still an actual rule.

    I thought it was crazy how quickly so many on here turned on him last (from "Josh is the greatest WR ever!" to "Josh is terrible and I hate him!"). I can only imagine how bad it will be now.

    Best of luck Josh, I hope he gets his life in order. We'll NEED to draft a WR this time around.

    (maybe Chad Johnson will perform well at the Veteran's Combine?....)

  • Haven't been on in awhile, took a little hiatus from the whole interwebz thing. Surprisingly shocked to hear about this. Evidently it was for alcohol due to the DUI.

  • GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYA

  • I just read the same. Seems he tested postive for alcohol.

    WTF.....alcohol is legal, isn't it?

  • Gordon's gone.... Now get rid of Johnny for whatever. Try to get a late 3rd or a 4th from the Cowboys.

    Simply just cut out the distractions and drama. The team collapsed this year when those two were in the picture (more so probably because of Mack's injury, but nonetheless)...

    Mariota will probably drop to 12 since he's getting the Bridgewater treatment from scouts.

    Browns should really go after Randall Cobb or Jeremy Maclin

  • well woody how many times do you keep getting screwed by someone before you say enough is enough.

    i don't remember anyone ever saying they hate josh gordon.......maybe they hate the fact they he let the franchise, his teammates and the fans down?

    browns have to cut him.

  • Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

  • What a joke we are.

  • well woody how many times do you keep getting screwed by someone before you say enough is enough.

    i don't remember anyone ever saying they hate josh gordon.......maybe they hate the fact they he let the franchise, his teammates and the fans down?

    browns have to cut him.

    @miktoxic said:

    well woody how many times do you keep getting screwed by someone before you say enough is enough.

    i don't remember anyone ever saying they ate josh gordon.......maybe they hate the fact they he let the franchise, his teammates and the fans down?

    browns have to cut him.

    Many around here quickly turned on Gordon. I am not saying you always have to defend the guy 100%, but the backlash was pretty strong.

  • According to ESPN it's another drug test. Hopefully the Browns will cut him and he gets his life back on track. I'm starting to think Chris Carter wasn't all that wrong when he suggested it a year ago...

  • Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    @mld-woody said:

    Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    Yeah I just heard this, no DUI just alochol, which is dumb.

  • Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    @mld-woody said:

    Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

  • This time likely for good from the browns.

    Johnny is going to need a good wideout from trade or free agency now to replace him.

    @tacosman said:

    This time likely for good from the browns.

    Johnny is going to need a good wideout from trade or free agency now to replace him.

    Johnny needs A WHOLE LOT MORE then a good wideout.

  • well maybe it was a contingency of his drug/alcohol program (if he's in one) or it was something extenuating from his arrest for DUI last year?

    i know from my best friend when he worked for fedex he was doing a year long stint like this and said he he went the work and they decided to test him for drugs or alcohol (smelling like beer and still having alcohol content above legal limit) he would have been fired.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

    @taco918 said:

    I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

    Well if you got banned for drinking a beer thats stupid. Need more info, if he were to get a DUI then sure thats understandable, but if he had a beer while watching the playoffs at his house then its stupid.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

    @taco918 said:

    I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

    That's..... kind of dumb.

    So alcohol is only a bad drug when you've previously endangered yourself and others. But weed is always that bad.... ok? (though, if I remember correctly, his DUI was borderline as well)

  • @taco918 said:

    I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

    That's..... kind of dumb.

    So alcohol is only a bad drug when you've previously endangered yourself and others. But weed is always that bad.... ok? (though, if I remember correctly, his DUI was borderline as well)

    @mld-woody said:

    So alcohol is only a bad drug when you've previously endangered yourself and others. But weed is always that bad.... ok? (though, if I remember correctly, his DUI was borderline as well)

    Poor Josh. Everyone's out to get him. It's everyone else's fault. Boo hoo.

  • Watkins>Gordon

    @itoldyou said:

    Watkins>Gordon

    First round and fourth round pick + Gilbert > Watkins.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

  • Guess I'll have to wear my Gordon jersey ironically now....still better than a Richardson jersey.

  • Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    @mld-woody said:

    Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    When someone is a drug addict they are not allowed to have ANYTHING.