Gordon Fails Again
-
Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?
I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.
-
This time likely for good from the browns.
Johnny is going to need a good wideout from trade or free agency now to replace him.
-
well maybe it was a contingency of his drug/alcohol program (if he's in one) or it was something extenuating from his arrest for DUI last year?
i know from my best friend when he worked for fedex he was doing a year long stint like this and said he he went the work and they decided to test him for drugs or alcohol (smelling like beer and still having alcohol content above legal limit) he would have been fired.
-
Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?
I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.
I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.
Well if you got banned for drinking a beer thats stupid. Need more info, if he were to get a DUI then sure thats understandable, but if he had a beer while watching the playoffs at his house then its stupid.
-
Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?
I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.
I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.
That's..... kind of dumb.
So alcohol is only a bad drug when you've previously endangered yourself and others. But weed is always that bad.... ok? (though, if I remember correctly, his DUI was borderline as well)
-
I think that since he got the DUI alcohol became a testable substance in the drug program, or at least that's how I interpreted it.
That's..... kind of dumb.
So alcohol is only a bad drug when you've previously endangered yourself and others. But weed is always that bad.... ok? (though, if I remember correctly, his DUI was borderline as well)
So alcohol is only a bad drug when you've previously endangered yourself and others. But weed is always that bad.... ok? (though, if I remember correctly, his DUI was borderline as well)
Poor Josh. Everyone's out to get him. It's everyone else's fault. Boo hoo.
-
-
Guess I'll have to wear my Gordon jersey ironically now....still better than a Richardson jersey.
-
Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?
When someone is a drug addict they are not allowed to have ANYTHING.
-
I think it is because Gordon had that prior DUI last year he was prohibited from drinking alcohol, a stipulation for players in the NFL with DUI convictions. I found this online with what seems a similar case:
Denver Broncos kicker Matt Prater will be suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, his lawyer Harvey Steinberg said Sunday.
The Denver Postfirst reported Prater's suspension late Saturday night.
Steinberg told USA TODAY Sports the NFL will announce the suspension on Monday.
Steinberg said Prater had been in the NFL's substance abuse program since a drunken driving arrest in suburban Denver in Aug. 2011, and was prohibited from drinking alcohol, a common stipulation for players with DUI arrests. Steinberg said Prater tested positive for alcohol this summer after drinking beer at his home, while on vacation.
"This guy was off probation. There's no allegation that he used PEDs or illegal drugs," Steinberg said. "He was on vacation, had three beers three years after a DUI. Come on, give me break."
-
First round and fourth round pick + Gilbert > Watkins.
Nice try, fuckstick.
Nope they already fucked on the the first round picks last year.
Nice try, fuckstick.
-
So alcohol is only a bad drug when you've previously endangered yourself and others. But weed is always that bad.... ok? (though, if I remember correctly, his DUI was borderline as well)
Poor Josh. Everyone's out to get him. It's everyone else's fault. Boo hoo.
-
The Browns stood by him. He's made his choice & I'm all for cutting him quickly so he can pursue that choice full time & not have to worry about the Browns & the NFL interfering with it.
What a dumbass loser!
Mike
-
No alcohol, part of his DUI probation I venture...
-
I still don't think I'd cut him. We've given him plenty of opportunities and this is how it's been repaid.
Why give him yet another opportunity by cutting him?
-
I am glad for the Browns at least this didn't happen right before the season started. The NFL has a tough policy but Gordon knew that and made the choice to drink anyway.
-
Sad. I actually had more hope for Gordon getting his
stuff straightened out, than for Johnny.
I'd give up on both of em. It's useless, maybe.
Until, like I think it was Chris Carter, he hits bottom.
Browns don't have the time. I have the Garoppollo blues worse now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login