Skip to content

Gordon Fails Again

The Browns Board
120 48 6.5k
  • @itoldyou said:

    Watkins>Gordon

    First round and fourth round pick + Gilbert > Watkins.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    First round and fourth round pick + Gilbert > Watkins.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

    Nope they already fucked on the the first round picks last year.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

  • @mld-woody said:

    So alcohol is only a bad drug when you've previously endangered yourself and others. But weed is always that bad.... ok? (though, if I remember correctly, his DUI was borderline as well)

    Poor Josh. Everyone's out to get him. It's everyone else's fault. Boo hoo.

    @d-bone said:

    Poor Josh. Everyone's out to get him. It's everyone else's fault. Boo hoo.

    I never said that. Regardless of what happened here, the NFL doesn't have the best Drug Policy.

    Give it 5 years until weed is legal anyway, then it should change some.

  • regardless of whether the rules are good or not...bottom line is that Gordon is a complete dumb ass with zero self control ....

    he's so stupid it hurts

    He will have lots of time to smoke and drink now....good for him!

  • The Browns stood by him. He's made his choice & I'm all for cutting him quickly so he can pursue that choice full time & not have to worry about the Browns & the NFL interfering with it.

    What a dumbass loser!

    Mike

  • No alcohol, part of his DUI probation I venture...

  • I still don't think I'd cut him. We've given him plenty of opportunities and this is how it's been repaid.

    Why give him yet another opportunity by cutting him?

  • I still don't think I'd cut him. We've given him plenty of opportunities and this is how it's been repaid.

    Why give him yet another opportunity by cutting him?

    @taco918 said:

    I still don't think I'd cut him. We've given him plenty of opportunities and this is how it's been repaid.

    Why give him yet another opportunity by cutting him?

    Say that again. More slowly this time.............................

  • I am glad for the Browns at least this didn't happen right before the season started. The NFL has a tough policy but Gordon knew that and made the choice to drink anyway.

  • Sad. I actually had more hope for Gordon getting his

    stuff straightened out, than for Johnny.

    I'd give up on both of em. It's useless, maybe.

    Until, like I think it was Chris Carter, he hits bottom.

    Browns don't have the time. I have the Garoppollo blues worse now.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    First round and fourth round pick + Gilbert > Watkins.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

    Nope they already fucked on the the first round picks last year.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

    @itoldyou said:

    Nope they already fucked on the the first round picks last year.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

    Let me get this straight. They "fucked on" the first round picks last year..?

    Jury is still out on Gilbert (who was a part of that trade) and the Browns have yet to use their picks for next year.

    Jelly beans > taint shingles, but they're not really related to each other. And Gilbert, a first and a fourth is still better than Sammy Watkins.

    That's one of the most piss-poor troll attempts I've seen around here.

  • @itoldyou said:

    Nope they already fucked on the the first round picks last year.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

    Let me get this straight. They "fucked on" the first round picks last year..?

    Jury is still out on Gilbert (who was a part of that trade) and the Browns have yet to use their picks for next year.

    Jelly beans > taint shingles, but they're not really related to each other. And Gilbert, a first and a fourth is still better than Sammy Watkins.

    That's one of the most piss-poor troll attempts I've seen around here.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    Let me get this straight. They "fucked on" the first round picks last year..?

    Jury is still out on Gilbert (who was a part of that trade) and the Browns have yet to use their picks for next year.

    Jelly beans > taint shingles, but they're not really related to each other. And Gilbert, a first and a fourth is still better than Sammy Watkins.

    That's one of the most piss-poor troll attempts I've seen around here.

    Then stop fucking trolling and realize this staff screwed up last years draft. People hidden behind stupidity.

  • @itoldyou said:

    Nope they already fucked on the the first round picks last year.

    Nice try, fuckstick.

    Let me get this straight. They "fucked on" the first round picks last year..?

    Jury is still out on Gilbert (who was a part of that trade) and the Browns have yet to use their picks for next year.

    Jelly beans > taint shingles, but they're not really related to each other. And Gilbert, a first and a fourth is still better than Sammy Watkins.

    That's one of the most piss-poor troll attempts I've seen around here.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    taint shingles

    Two words I never want to see again in the same sentence.... Hell, any sentence

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    Let me get this straight. They "fucked on" the first round picks last year..?

    Jury is still out on Gilbert (who was a part of that trade) and the Browns have yet to use their picks for next year.

    Jelly beans > taint shingles, but they're not really related to each other. And Gilbert, a first and a fourth is still better than Sammy Watkins.

    That's one of the most piss-poor troll attempts I've seen around here.

    Then stop fucking trolling and realize this staff screwed up last years draft. People hidden behind stupidity.

    @itoldyou said:

    Then stop fucking trolling and realize this staff screwed up last years draft. People hidden behind stupidity.

    What?

  • uuhhh... we had a pretty good draft

  • If you are under a suspension for drugs it includes alcohol. He is a dumb fucking idiot. Good riddance.

  • This time likely for good from the browns.

    Johnny is going to need a good wideout from trade or free agency now to replace him.

    @tacosman said:

    This time likely for good from the browns.

    Johnny is going to need a good wideout from trade or free agency now to replace him.

    So even after all of the recent rhetoric from Haslam, Famer, Pettine and Flip you still have this delusion that they will hand Johnny Shithead the ball automatically???????????????????????

  • @mld-woody said:

    Wait, it was alcohol, not weed? Wtf.... so he got a DUI?

    When someone is a drug addict they are not allowed to have ANYTHING.

    @itoldyou said:

    When someone is a drug addict they are not allowed to have ANYTHING.

    That would be correct for ones own personal recovery. It is often not the case with a work or union rule.

  • @tacosman said:

    This time likely for good from the browns.

    Johnny is going to need a good wideout from trade or free agency now to replace him.

    So even after all of the recent rhetoric from Haslam, Famer, Pettine and Flip you still have this delusion that they will hand Johnny Shithead the ball automatically???????????????????????

    @jcam222 said:

    So even after all of the recent rhetoric from Haslam, Famer, Pettine and Flip you still have this delusion that they will hand Johnny Shithead the ball automatically???????????????????????

    It's impossible for him to see reason and realism when his head is so far up his own ass.

  • it's been an hour since this news broke.....and HEY!.....Im already over it......Josh who?

  • The guy quit on them last year when he came back. Should have been gone already.