Skip to content

Budweiser Super Bowl Puppy commercial

The Browns Board
8 7 494
  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #1

    🙁

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    WTFever

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm BBQ puppy! Ate some of that one time. It's pretty good. 😛

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I like the GoDaddy one better... but for some reason the public at large did not so it has been pulled. 🙂

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @walterwhite said:

    🙁

    brought a tear to my eye.

    damn i love that beer!

  • I like the GoDaddy one better... but for some reason the public at large did not so it has been pulled. 🙂

    OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
    #6

    @tour2ma said:

    I like the GoDaddy one better... but for some reason the public at large did not so it has been pulled. 🙂

    I thought it was funny. What's wrong with people don't they understand humor? No puppy got thrown out of the truck it was edited. Breeders sell dogs. It worked out for GoDaddy though with the extra free publicity.

    I guess it is the world we live in today (lawsuits?? or lack of common sense) but I see these commercials where cars are driving on ledges of buildings or snowboarding and they have to put disclaimers for people not to attempt this at home. Really. They have to explain that?

  • @tour2ma said:

    I like the GoDaddy one better... but for some reason the public at large did not so it has been pulled. 🙂

    I thought it was funny. What's wrong with people don't they understand humor? No puppy got thrown out of the truck it was edited. Breeders sell dogs. It worked out for GoDaddy though with the extra free publicity.

    I guess it is the world we live in today (lawsuits?? or lack of common sense) but I see these commercials where cars are driving on ledges of buildings or snowboarding and they have to put disclaimers for people not to attempt this at home. Really. They have to explain that?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Really. They have to explain that?

    yep. and it all started with the multi-million dollar lawsuit won buy the lady who 'burned' her mouth drinking hot coffee from mcdonald's. now it's 'be careful that's hot!' really steam coming off of something in 80 degree weather? what happened to the parents that let their kids get burned by touching a hot stove teaching them never to do it again.

    hell i stuck a fork in a toast as a kid trying to get a stuck piece of bread out and got shocked to shit screaming to my dad a rat inside it bit me. (of course there were no rats) but i'm still a little intimidated to this day by fucking toasters.

    the pussification of america. now they are making apps to warn walking 'texters' that they are about to enter the street with the possibility of getting hit by a car.

    really?

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #8

    That Budweiser commercial would've been better had a Clydesdale kicked that wolf in the head