BeastMode won't talk. His nickname is kind of racist, he shouldn't talk.
-
Lynch has a ring, great stats, and an awesome career highlight reel. His personality shouldn't affect his on the field performance. Check out Bronco HOF RB Floyd Little's shitty stats and tell me Lynch isn't a Hall of Famer.
-
Whatever his story is I'll root against the seahawks as long as he and sherman are there
-
Lynch is actually the racist name if you think about it.
-
Lynch is actually the racist name if you think about it.
Lynch is actually the racist name if you think about it.
I did not see that coming...
-
You can't name 10 all-time great RB's with better highlights than Marshawn. Hell, name 5, with rings.
-
Whatever his story is I'll root against the seahawks as long as he and sherman are there
Whatever his story is I'll root against the seahawks as long as he and sherman are there
Sadly I have to agree and not because of them but because of that fucking phony out of the woodwork overnight fan-base.
Fuckin avante garde frauds.
-
Marshawn Lynch is better than any Browns player since Jim Brown.
-
Marshawn Lynch is better than any Browns player since Jim Brown.
Marshawn Lynch is better than any Browns player since Jim Brown.
*yawn*
-
Marshawn Lynch is better than any Browns player since Jim Brown.
*yawn*
*yawn*
ha!.....he's sure trying hard....aint he?
-
I ignore him except when I watch him actually play.
-
*yawn*
ha!.....he's sure trying hard....aint he?
-
He's a dumbass piece of shit. The media and their questions are the conduit to the, and more specific, his fans. The fans are the ones who ultimately pay the fuckface's salary, and without them, the fat fuck would be on the corner selling crack.
Every time he doesn't answer a question, and instead replies with one of his pre-rehearsed comments, it might as well just be a "fuck you fans"...... Yet his dumbass supporters are themselves too stupid to see it.
He is what is wrong with professional sports, and his pussy, ball-less head coach is equally to blame for not telling him to manup, and do like every other player in the NFL, and talk to the fans.
-
This is bullshit. No one wants to tackle Jim Brown or Marshawn. Isn't this the same team that drafted Trent Richardson. They prayed he would be a stud. Give Marshawn his career status.
-
Lynch has embraced his nickname, and on one level it's a compliment. He's hard to stop, like a beast. But a beast is still an animal. If the league is going to promote one of it's stars as being the equivalent of an animal, than he should refuse to talk. Or maybe he's just a dick-grabbing dick. He's first ballot Hall of Fame regardless.
Lynch has embraced his nickname, and on one level it's a compliment. He's hard to stop, like a beast. But a beast is still an animal. If the league is going to promote one of it's stars as being the equivalent of an animal, than he should refuse to talk. Or maybe he's just a dick-grabbing dick. He's first ballot Hall of Fame regardless.
You do realize his nickname is one that he created himself right? He said years ago that they only speed he has is "beast mode". He has a clothing line called Beast Mode. He created beast mode.
-
-
You can't name 10 all-time great RB's with better highlights than Marshawn. Hell, name 5, with rings.
You can't name 10 all-time great RB's with better highlights than Marshawn. Hell, name 5, with rings.
Ok I don't know about the ring thing but Sanders, Allen, Payton, Smith,Brown, Simpson (yeah I went there), Riggins, Lewis, Dickerson, Faulk.
-
Lynch is a very good RB just think he is a douchebag. I have no issue if players refuse to answer personal questions but they need to answer football question. Cowherd hit the nail on the head today saying most players/former players are clueless morons. Imagine the collective anger if Brady pulled this with deflategate, saying, "I gots nuttin' to say to yo cause I donts see you when I gets home a 'night".
-
You can't name 10 all-time great RB's with better highlights than Marshawn. Hell, name 5, with rings.
Ok I don't know about the ring thing but Sanders, Allen, Payton, Smith,Brown, Simpson (yeah I went there), Riggins, Lewis, Dickerson, Faulk.
Ok I don't know about the ring thing but Sanders, Allen, Payton, Smith,Brown, Simpson (yeah I went there), Riggins, Lewis, Dickerson, Faulk.
Tomlinson, Thomas, Dorsett
-
You can't name 10 all-time great RB's with better highlights than Marshawn. Hell, name 5, with rings.
You can't name 10 all-time great RB's with better highlights than Marshawn. Hell, name 5, with rings.
1. you're a douchebag
2. you're a douchebag
3. you're a douchebag
4. you're a douchebag
5. you're a douchebag
should i go on douchebag?
Marshawn Lynch is better than any Browns player since Jim Brown.
how about your sister don COCKroft?
This is bullshit. No one wants to tackle Jim Brown or Marshawn. Isn't this the same team that drafted Trent Richardson. They prayed he would be a stud. Give Marshawn his career status.
fuck that piece of shit and fuck you.
-
Marshawn Lynch is just channeling Duane Thomas
so what?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login