Glen Campbell
-
sadly wont perform this song at the 2015 Oscar ceremony.....
gotta say Im gonna miss you
for all those with loved ones dealing with dementia
-
He didn't die yet, did he? I know he is in bad shape.
-
He didn't die yet, did he? I know he is in bad shape.
He didn't die yet, did he? I know he is in bad shape.
He's still alive somewhere.
-
-
I remember the Glen Campbell show way back then -

and probably because of the lack of technical advancements in TV production quality
we always had to put up with the lip synching and the fakeness of actually playing an instrument while on a tv staged set.
the guy is a legend!
-
-
Thanks for that. Glen was a guitar players, player. Not many better....ever.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login