Skip to content

MVP

The Browns Board
7 5 378
  • So I'm assuming Rodgers won the award since he won it with the NFL's little award show.

    The only reason I start this topic is because I had the MVP (Rodgers), Best Fantasy Player (Bell), and Rookie of the year (OBJ) (amongst other accolades) on my league 1 winning championship team that finished the season on an 11 win streak.

    Sorry I have to brag as I know that this amount of luck with never happen to me again.

    J.J should've won the MVP but Rodgers winning it helped a lot with my bragging effort.

  • You drafted a Steeler?

    Hear that? That's me losing all respect for your otherwise impressive team.

    Zombo

    --Just kidding ... kinda ... not really ... but good job

  • You drafted a Steeler?

    Hear that? That's me losing all respect for your otherwise impressive team.

    Zombo

    --Just kidding ... kinda ... not really ... but good job

    Zombo said:

    You drafted a Steeler?

    Hear that? That's me losing all respect for your otherwise impressive team.

    Zombo

    --Just kidding ... kinda ... not really ... but good job

    Damnit I knew I forgot something. I didn't draft Bell, I picked him up off the waiver wire after Cal dropped him due to an auto draft malfunction. (Thanks Cal)

    With that said I rode Bell and Forsett for a majority of the year. I did draft Tate and West so maybe that balances it out?

    Eh fuck it. I play for keeps.

  • Nice points earned on the Rickie Bobby reference ... but I was hoping you autodrafted him. Picking him up is worse.

    But I'm a fantasy snob, because I refuse to draft Steelers or Ravens ... and I won one year, so it can be done.

    Two teams per year about 16 years ... I am 1 for 32 with my method ... but no Raven blood or Steeler piss on my hands.

    Zombo

  • So I'm assuming Rodgers won the award since he won it with the NFL's little award show.

    The only reason I start this topic is because I had the MVP (Rodgers), Best Fantasy Player (Bell), and Rookie of the year (OBJ) (amongst other accolades) on my league 1 winning championship team that finished the season on an 11 win streak.

    Sorry I have to brag as I know that this amount of luck with never happen to me again.

    J.J should've won the MVP but Rodgers winning it helped a lot with my bragging effort.

    @taco918 said:

    So I'm assuming Rodgers won the award since he won it with the NFL's little award show.

    The only reason I start this topic is because I had the MVP (Rodgers), Best Fantasy Player (Bell), and Rookie of the year (OBJ) (amongst other accolades) on my league 1 winning championship team that finished the season on an 11 win streak.

    Sorry I have to brag as I know that this amount of luck with never happen to me again.

    J.J should've won the MVP but Rodgers winning it helped a lot with my bragging effort.

    Teddy got ROY, OBJ got Offensive ROY

  • Nice points earned on the Rickie Bobby reference ... but I was hoping you autodrafted him. Picking him up is worse.

    But I'm a fantasy snob, because I refuse to draft Steelers or Ravens ... and I won one year, so it can be done.

    Two teams per year about 16 years ... I am 1 for 32 with my method ... but no Raven blood or Steeler piss on my hands.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    But I'm a fantasy snob, because I refuse to draft Steelers or Ravens ... and I won one year, so it can be done.

    Bengals are OK?

    I was with you in this, my rookie year. Scratched every single AFCN rival player out of hand, but never will again. Can't afford to...

  • You drafted a Steeler?

    Hear that? That's me losing all respect for your otherwise impressive team.

    Zombo

    --Just kidding ... kinda ... not really ... but good job

    Zombo said:

    You drafted a Steeler?

    Hear that? That's me losing all respect for your otherwise impressive team.

    Zombo

    --Just kidding ... kinda ... not really ... but good job

    I took Antonio Brown in back to back years. Come at me, brah.