Who ya got in the SB?
-
Seattle is riding high after the Packers gave them the last game. The Patriots have been distracted with the deflated football controversy. I look for Seattle to ride the momentum and win.
-
I'm for seattle 100%, and the only people seriously rooting for
the patriot cheating sumbeeches are women
who somehow think that brady is pretty.
..I don't like Seattle all that much, either.... @@
-
Hoping for seahawks to win,never liked whiney tom brady
-
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
Why couldn't the nipple slip happen this year? No one wanted to see Janet Jacksons nasty tits.
-
-
Don't have a horse in the race, want to see a good game, prediction Seahawks 20 Patriots 15.
-
-
-
i hate loud mouths and sherman is the biggest of them all. i think seattle has done a great job of building a team but none is better that belichick who seems to do it with little bits and pieces every year. their players keep their mouths shut and just play the game. if i were to want to copy a franchise from the owner down it would be the patriots.
i just hope they can shut the seahags up so i don't have to looks at sherman's big yap for the whole off-season. and if anyone knows what a true dread is.....it sure as hell ain't richard sherman.
i hate loud mouths and sherman is the biggest of them all. i think seattle has done a great job of building a team but none is better that belichick who seems to do it with little bits and pieces every year. their players keep their mouths shut and just play the game. if i were to want to copy a franchise from the owner down it would be the patriots.
i just hope they can shut the seahags up so i don't have to looks at sherman's big yap for the whole off-season. and if anyone knows what a true dread is.....it sure as hell ain't richard sherman.
He may not even play tonight. His girlfriend is going to give birth VERY soon, and Pete Carroll even said the decision to play or not is up to Sherman.
So you may get your wish
-
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
Kind of a sad story, Larry.
You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.
Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!
PS Give the game a try.
-
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
Kind of a sad story, Larry.
You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.
Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!
PS Give the game a try.
Kind of a sad story, Larry.
You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.
Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!
PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.
Agree. Without a doubt these are the two best teams in football.
-
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
Why couldn't the nipple slip happen this year? No one wanted to see Janet Jacksons nasty tits.
-
I'm all in for the pats and that makes it a lock that they will lose.
-
VesnaKociper said:
I am not watching this shit. For what purpose? Boring? I couldn't imagine a more boring matchup. Will it be a good game? What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Would a catfight between fatass Orca WInfrey and Rosie O'dumbell be a sompetitive match? Probably, but who is gonna watch that shit?
This will be as meaningless and boring as World Cup soccer.
Now, if a flaming hot air calloon came crashing down on the 50 yard line during a play? THAT would be cool to watch.
aaaannnndddd you're an idiot
-
I think the Pats will win, but I think/hope it will be a good game. I would like the Pats to win as well.
All of ESPN has already labeled them cheaters. The media has already made their verdict over not very much at all. Everything is so anti-Pats right now I'd like to see them win.
-
Fuck that shit. I won't be watching. Both teams suck.
-
Being in the AFC, Pats with super bowl win, SB hangover and a target on there chest every game next year. But will have to listen to all there old player on TV Shows that still think they play (Harrison and Heath Evans I cannot stand). With Pats loss they get hungrier to get back next Year. Poison either way, Hope they lose draft picks and Hope Brady gets to meet the Legion of BOOOM.. Hawks 23 Chowder 19
-
I'm rooting for the meteor strike. Bruce Willis is long overdue to ride that motherfucka' right on into the stadium.
-
-
going to be one of the lower-rated telecasts in recent SB history i bet.
nfl could have only hoped for the cowboys/pats or GB/pats. who the fuck cares about seattle unless you're from there or jumped on their bandwagon?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login