Skip to content

Who ya got in the SB?

The Browns Board
62 29 2.5k
  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Fuck that shit. I won't be watching. Both teams suck.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Being in the AFC, Pats with super bowl win, SB hangover and a target on there chest every game next year. But will have to listen to all there old player on TV Shows that still think they play (Harrison and Heath Evans I cannot stand). With Pats loss they get hungrier to get back next Year. Poison either way, Hope they lose draft picks and Hope Brady gets to meet the Legion of BOOOM.. Hawks 23 Chowder 19

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I'm rooting for the meteor strike. Bruce Willis is long overdue to ride that motherfucka' right on into the stadium.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Get Johnny Weir off My TV and pregame.. Come on Dan Patrick

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #31

    going to be one of the lower-rated telecasts in recent SB history i bet.

    nfl could have only hoped for the cowboys/pats or GB/pats. who the fuck cares about seattle unless you're from there or jumped on their bandwagon?

  • @hoorta said:

    I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.

    Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.

    Kind of a sad story, Larry.

    You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.

    Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!

    PS Give the game a try.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @chicopee-john said:

    Kind of a sad story, Larry.

    You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.

    Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!

    PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Kind of a sad story, Larry.

    You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.

    Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!

    PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @baconhound said:

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    you're a hapless piece of shit.

  • @baconhound said:

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    you're a hapless piece of shit.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @miktoxic said:

    you're a hapless piece of shit.

    Great football game, sorry you couldn't enjoy it

  • @miktoxic said:

    you're a hapless piece of shit.

    Great football game, sorry you couldn't enjoy it

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @baconhound said:

    Great football game, sorry you couldn't enjoy it

    i enjoyed the hell out of it.

    goes to show you don't know shit from shinola asshole. always so quick to call the browns losers yet you're on here everyday ON THE BROWNS BOARD.

    what are you bipolar or just slow?

  • @baconhound said:

    Great football game, sorry you couldn't enjoy it

    i enjoyed the hell out of it.

    goes to show you don't know shit from shinola asshole. always so quick to call the browns losers yet you're on here everyday ON THE BROWNS BOARD.

    what are you bipolar or just slow?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @miktoxic said:

    i enjoyed the hell out of it.

    goes to show you don't know shit from shinola asshole. always so quick to call the browns losers yet you're on here everyday ON THE BROWNS BOARD.

    what are you bipolar or just slow?

    Glad you enjoyed it.

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #37

    I was just hoping to see a good game and it was. It seems like fair play the Packers gifted their game to the Seahawks who gave the game away to the Pats with a dumb throw on the goal line when there was no reason for it.

  • I was just hoping to see a good game and it was. It seems like fair play the Packers gifted their game to the Seahawks who gave the game away to the Pats with a dumb throw on the goal line when there was no reason for it.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I was just hoping to see a good game and it was. It seems like fair play the Packers gifted their game to the Seahawks who gave the game away to the Pats with a dumb throw on the goal line when there was no reason for it.

    Yeah I REALLY don't know why that wasn't Lynch. Good thing wife hit for $300 on a square, nervous about the safety.

  • F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #39

    I was about to call it the best SB game of the 49 played - but I didn't like the last three plays. Terrible play call, then encroachment, then a fight, then a knee. I would have preferred a TD or goal line stance. Oh well, at least I will have happy neighbors.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Seattle is a bunch of classless losers. From an amazing team of destiny to showing their true colors at the end. I'm glad they lost and I hope they lose everything forever

  • Seattle is a bunch of classless losers. From an amazing team of destiny to showing their true colors at the end. I'm glad they lost and I hope they lose everything forever

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Seattle is a bunch of classless losers. From an amazing team of destiny to showing their true colors at the end. I'm glad they lost and I hope they lose everything forever

    Yeah never really liked their "team personality". Some really talented players but they got outta hand.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Kind of a sad story, Larry.

    You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.

    Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!

    PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @baconhound said:

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    Basically.

    SFW?

    But I liked the game.

    Fuck the Seacocks.

    WSS

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Not running Lynch on the goal line is pretty dumb. The Seahawks deserved to lose for trying to go full Shanahan.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Kind of a sad story, Larry.

    You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.

    Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!

    PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @baconhound said:

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.

  • @baconhound said:

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @mld-woody said:

    That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.

    Retarded?

    I'm happy about the outcome but nothing like a Browns victory.

    Like I could give a rats ass about Russia and Ukraine. If the United States were involved it would be a big fucking deal.

    WSS

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    I'm a fan of the game. I love the game. Therefore I'm interested.