Who ya got in the SB?
-
Who do you guys think will take it this year?
The PED users, or the Bilicheat gang?
And don't say you're not gonna be watching because the Browns won't be playing, we all know thats a lie
The Browns will be there withiin the next 3 years
My Prediction:
Seahawks 34 Pats 31
First SB game to go into overtime, Seahawks win
Marshawn Lynch SHOULD be MVP, but won't get it because of the fact the media gets a percentage of the vote, so Russell WIlson will be the MVP
-
I got NE.
I can't stand the head coach of Seatlle, Johnny Bravo
I hope NE wins big 35-13
-
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
-
I'll be watching myself pour down several dank ass IPAs while making lude jokes with my friends. The game will be on by default but this matchup is as boring as dried ketchup.
-
I'll be watching myself pour down several dank ass IPAs while making lude jokes with my friends. The game will be on by default but this matchup is as boring as dried ketchup.
I'll be watching myself pour down several dank ass IPAs while making lude jokes with my friends. The game will be on by default but this matchup is as boring as dried ketchup.
Really? Can you elaborate on how it'll be boring? Imo GB vs NE would've been boring
Best Defense vs One of the Greatest QBs of all time
Beast Mode vs Pats D
I think it's a great matchup
-
I am hoping for a Patriots win. I like Bill and I always did. The Seacocks aren't a real team anyway and Richard Seymour and Marshawn Lynch are assholes.
And especially hoping the snow doesn't fuck up my party.
WSS
-
Since Belichick is Croatian, I'm rooting for the Patriots.
-
carl's jr
-
i hate loud mouths and sherman is the biggest of them all. i think seattle has done a great job of building a team but none is better that belichick who seems to do it with little bits and pieces every year. their players keep their mouths shut and just play the game. if i were to want to copy a franchise from the owner down it would be the patriots.
i just hope they can shut the seahags up so i don't have to looks at sherman's big yap for the whole off-season. and if anyone knows what a true dread is.....it sure as hell ain't richard sherman.
-
4 A&M Players on the Seahawks: DL Michael Bennett, RB Christine Michael, DB Stevel Terrell and C Patrick Lewis who got snatched off our practice squad before Mack went down. Never should have left him out there even in foresight. Last year they also had DT Red Bryant.
So I am again hoping the Seahawks win-never liked cheatichick who never deserved the ones he cheated to win anyway. Even I could defeat a D if I knew which one they were using each down.
-
Lol. Bill is not any less shady as Pete. He did a number at usc
-
Seattle is riding high after the Packers gave them the last game. The Patriots have been distracted with the deflated football controversy. I look for Seattle to ride the momentum and win.
-
I'm for seattle 100%, and the only people seriously rooting for
the patriot cheating sumbeeches are women
who somehow think that brady is pretty.
..I don't like Seattle all that much, either.... @@
-
Hoping for seahawks to win,never liked whiney tom brady
-
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
I got I hate both teams, don't give a rat who wins. Triple overtime, and Marshawn Lynch fumbles on his own one yard line. Patriots miss the 20 yard chip shot and it goes to quadruple overtime. The drunks, Budweiser, and other advertisers celebrate a big win.
Never seen Katy Perry perform yet- will be the highlight of the experience.
Why couldn't the nipple slip happen this year? No one wanted to see Janet Jacksons nasty tits.
-
Don't have a horse in the race, want to see a good game, prediction Seahawks 20 Patriots 15.
-
-
i hate loud mouths and sherman is the biggest of them all. i think seattle has done a great job of building a team but none is better that belichick who seems to do it with little bits and pieces every year. their players keep their mouths shut and just play the game. if i were to want to copy a franchise from the owner down it would be the patriots.
i just hope they can shut the seahags up so i don't have to looks at sherman's big yap for the whole off-season. and if anyone knows what a true dread is.....it sure as hell ain't richard sherman.
i hate loud mouths and sherman is the biggest of them all. i think seattle has done a great job of building a team but none is better that belichick who seems to do it with little bits and pieces every year. their players keep their mouths shut and just play the game. if i were to want to copy a franchise from the owner down it would be the patriots.
i just hope they can shut the seahags up so i don't have to looks at sherman's big yap for the whole off-season. and if anyone knows what a true dread is.....it sure as hell ain't richard sherman.
He may not even play tonight. His girlfriend is going to give birth VERY soon, and Pete Carroll even said the decision to play or not is up to Sherman.
So you may get your wish
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login