Skip to content

Who ya got in the SB?

The Browns Board
62 29 2.5k
  • @baconhound said:

    Great football game, sorry you couldn't enjoy it

    i enjoyed the hell out of it.

    goes to show you don't know shit from shinola asshole. always so quick to call the browns losers yet you're on here everyday ON THE BROWNS BOARD.

    what are you bipolar or just slow?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @miktoxic said:

    i enjoyed the hell out of it.

    goes to show you don't know shit from shinola asshole. always so quick to call the browns losers yet you're on here everyday ON THE BROWNS BOARD.

    what are you bipolar or just slow?

    Glad you enjoyed it.

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #37

    I was just hoping to see a good game and it was. It seems like fair play the Packers gifted their game to the Seahawks who gave the game away to the Pats with a dumb throw on the goal line when there was no reason for it.

  • I was just hoping to see a good game and it was. It seems like fair play the Packers gifted their game to the Seahawks who gave the game away to the Pats with a dumb throw on the goal line when there was no reason for it.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I was just hoping to see a good game and it was. It seems like fair play the Packers gifted their game to the Seahawks who gave the game away to the Pats with a dumb throw on the goal line when there was no reason for it.

    Yeah I REALLY don't know why that wasn't Lynch. Good thing wife hit for $300 on a square, nervous about the safety.

  • F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #39

    I was about to call it the best SB game of the 49 played - but I didn't like the last three plays. Terrible play call, then encroachment, then a fight, then a knee. I would have preferred a TD or goal line stance. Oh well, at least I will have happy neighbors.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Seattle is a bunch of classless losers. From an amazing team of destiny to showing their true colors at the end. I'm glad they lost and I hope they lose everything forever

  • Seattle is a bunch of classless losers. From an amazing team of destiny to showing their true colors at the end. I'm glad they lost and I hope they lose everything forever

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Seattle is a bunch of classless losers. From an amazing team of destiny to showing their true colors at the end. I'm glad they lost and I hope they lose everything forever

    Yeah never really liked their "team personality". Some really talented players but they got outta hand.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Kind of a sad story, Larry.

    You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.

    Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!

    PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @baconhound said:

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    Basically.

    SFW?

    But I liked the game.

    Fuck the Seacocks.

    WSS

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Not running Lynch on the goal line is pretty dumb. The Seahawks deserved to lose for trying to go full Shanahan.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Kind of a sad story, Larry.

    You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.

    Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!

    PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @baconhound said:

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.

  • @baconhound said:

    +1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.

    That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @mld-woody said:

    That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.

    Retarded?

    I'm happy about the outcome but nothing like a Browns victory.

    Like I could give a rats ass about Russia and Ukraine. If the United States were involved it would be a big fucking deal.

    WSS

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    I'm a fan of the game. I love the game. Therefore I'm interested.

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Terrible decision for Seattle to pass the ball inside the one yard line with that much time left, one time out and with the great runner they had. One more running play and TD. Woody Hayes said when passing the football three things happen and two of them are not good. That may not be good advice in the NFL today or even college but it is good advice for teams when they are that close to the goal line.

  • I'm a fan of the game. I love the game. Therefore I'm interested.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #48

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'm a fan of the game. I love the game. Therefore I'm interested.

    To each his own. I spent more time drinking than watching up until about two thirds of the way then sat down and watched. I am definitely more of a Cleveland Browns fan than an NFL fan. If there were no Browns I can't imagine getting very excited about football.

    WSS

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Just kinda wish (for entertainment purposes) that Brady had a little less class.

    Would have been great to see Brady run up to Sherman and talk shit in his face like Sherman felt the need to do to him a season or two ago.

    Does anyone outside Seattle find Sherman's gimmick to be amusing or even clever?

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #50

    I find that the older I get, the less fanatical I get about Football. I still like the Browns, but really could give a rats ass about any other team.

  • mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
    #51

    pictures of Sherman - priceless

    post-637-0-81958200-1422881973_thumb.jpg

    post-637-0-09842700-1422881992_thumb.jpg

  • @mld-woody said:

    That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.

    Retarded?

    I'm happy about the outcome but nothing like a Browns victory.

    Like I could give a rats ass about Russia and Ukraine. If the United States were involved it would be a big fucking deal.

    WSS

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @westside-steve said:

    Retarded?

    I'm happy about the outcome but nothing like a Browns victory.

    Like I could give a rats ass about Russia and Ukraine. If the United States were involved it would be a big fucking deal.

    WSS

    Ya, I get more pumped up for a Browns regular season game, even a meaningless end of season one, than any Super Bowl ever.

    It was a good game, but whatever.

    Could have used more of Katy Perry's tits.

    KatyPerrysBoobs_04.gif

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Indeed that would have been a nice time for a wardrobe malfunction.

    WSS

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    I didn't really care who won until big mouth Richard Sherman did the scoreboard/taunt of Revis into the camera. I swear to God every question they ask moving forward should make him eat crow for that.

    I'm still just amazed you don't run Lynch there, good God. They out-thought the most obvious answer and it cost them a super bowl ring.

  • going to be one of the lower-rated telecasts in recent SB history i bet.

    nfl could have only hoped for the cowboys/pats or GB/pats. who the fuck cares about seattle unless you're from there or jumped on their bandwagon?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @miktoxic said:

    going to be one of the lower-rated telecasts in recent SB history i bet.

    nfl could have only hoped for the cowboys/pats or GB/pats. who the fuck cares about seattle unless you're from there or jumped on their bandwagon?

    shows you how much i know. i probably watched 15 minutes of the game, including the last minutes.

    i guess male america was hoping for the katy perry wardrobe malfunction.

    great game, but i could give less than a fuck.